Michael's Subaru of Bellevue

Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5Overall Rating 4.52/5rating 4.52

Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5Overall Rating 4.1111089/5rating 4.1111089
Overall Rating 2.2222222/5Overall Rating 2.2222222/5rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222rating 2.2222222

JOHN H.
Seattle, WA
07/20/2019 Category: Sales
Professional and hassle free
We negotiated an excellent price through the Internet sales department. The in-store sales and finance people were knowledgeable and easy to work with and answered all of our questions. We like the facility and plan to service our new vehicle there. We are very happy with our new Subaru.

EM
ELINORE M.
Renton, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Michael’s Subaru staff are FANtastic!
I was greeted by the manager who helped me because the drop off time was busy. To me, this is a sign of a great Manager - that they come out of their office & do what needs to be done to help front line staff. The front line staff are always courteous & were very helpful from service & parts to help me get repairs done in a cost-saving way.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/19/2019

Thank you for the great review, Elinore! So glad to hear Chad jumped in and helped when help was needed and that service took great care of you!

JULIE M.
Kent, WA
07/19/2019 Category: Service
They just do the right thing!
The best customer service experience.

Thanks so much for the awesome 5-star review and kind words, Julie!!

MF
MASHELLE F.
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was very helpful

Thanks so much for the 5-star review, Mashelle!

DONALD S.
Subaru WRX
07/16/2019 Category: Sales
My experience with Michael's Subaru was total satisfaction
I bought my new Subaru through the COSTCO auto buy program.
Everything about the purchase was as advertised. I was given honest answers and treatment from the sales staff at Michael's Subaru (Christian Graham).
I am totally satisfied.

Don S.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/16/2019

Thank you for the 5-star review, Don! I am so happy to hear we took great care of you with our Costco program. Congratulations on your new car!

07/14/2019 Category: Service
Subaru oil change
Service was performed on time and I saved some cost using an online coupon.

We are so happy to hear you had a good experience in Subaru service. Thank you for the 5-star review!

MAURICE S.
Renton, WA
07/14/2019 Category: Sales
Great selection of quality automobiles at a convenient location.
The team members at Michael's Automotive Group are professionally trained staff . The team knows how to direct you to the vehicle that best meets your request.
The beautiful show ground has a great assortment of vehicles to select from.
After coffee, cookies and a friendly conversation with Tim Hunley, Tim and l found the vehicle that best fit my needs.
At my request ,l returned a few days later to finish the sale and pick up my new vehicle .
Tim has a lot of patience with me...
Connie Mah, the team member representing the finance manager helped me through the finish line with the traditional paper work that goes along with each purchase , my paper work on my behalf ended up not being so traditional. Once again Connie has a lot of patience with me. We made my paper work a custom one. Thanks for making this possible for me Connie...l now have my new car.
Tim guild through the steps and location of the service department .This will help me, when the car is due.
Tim showed me the features of my new car and how and when to use and also not to use. Very important...
I've had my car now for a few days and l'm glad we made the right choice.
Tim Hunley, Connie Mah and also all the team members that you don't see that participated with this successful process.
Thank you!
Maurice Singer

Wow! What an amazing review! Thank you so much for taking time to write it and share your experience. I am thrilled to hear of the great care you received from Tim and Connie! We are always here for you if you need anything, Maurice. Congratulations on your new Outback!

DONALD L.
07/11/2019 Category: Sales
Best EVER
I loved my experience at Michaels. It was the best car buying experience I’ve ever had, EVER. I love Michaels forever and always for their low pressure attitude, friendly demeanor and environment! Highly recommend.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

We so appreciate your kind words and amazing review, Donald!! We are always here for you if you need anything! Enjoy your new Outback!

authentic subaru dealer experience
Knocked out the recalls associated with my VIN and performed normal dealership service. They were busy but the service advisors were friendly and helpful and were easy to work with.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you for the great review. Please come see us again anytime.

JOHN A.
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Easy access, fast, accurate work. Also friendly.
Professional, friendly, on time, knowledgeable, Great place to go for help.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/11/2019

Thank you John, we really appreciate the 5 star review.

ALLEN M.
North Bend, WA
Subaru Crosstrek
07/10/2019 Category: Sales
My Subaru purchase
My Subaru purchase was very smooth and painless and the staff was all great ,specially Jerry Harris my salesman 👍
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great 5-star review and shout out to Jerry! Congratulations on your new car!

Sammamish, WA
Subaru Impreza Wagon
07/10/2019 Category: Service
Once again, I enjoyed the service at Subaru when getting work done on my car. I appreciate the shuttle service and like the waiting area. Marcello was helpful and friendly. I wish my car didn’t need the work done, but at least the experience there has always been good.
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the great review!

EH
ELIZABETH H.
07/09/2019 Category: Service
Michaels completed work as scheduled and on time. They even were able to replace my battery that same day
Well done
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/10/2019

Thank you for the 5 star review!!

JON G.
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Always Awesome Service
Chad Britnall, Scott Shearer and the crew are consistently awesome! The other day was no exception! Kudos!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Jon! it's always great to seeing you.

ATREAU S.
Bothell, WA
Subaru Impreza
07/05/2019 Category: Sales
Helpful, Quick, Friendly
My car salesmen did a great job of helping me figure out all that I needed about my car. Everything went really smoothly and i was very pleased with my experience. Great place to pick up a new ride.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/05/2019

Thanks for the awesome review! Enjoy your new car!

WW
WILLIAM W.
Sammamish, WA
07/04/2019 Category: Sales
Excellent Experience
I had an excellent experience. My salesman, Callen gave me an excellent deal. Since I am a single parent, he even drove me back to the dealership the next day to take delivery of Outback.

I would highly recommend their services to others.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/04/2019

So happy to hear Callen took excellent care of you! Thank you for the 5-star review, William!

KEN S.
Subaru Impreza Coupe
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Oil Change and new lightbulbs for Subaru Impreza 2000 Sedan
What a great experience. I booked an early-morning time slot to get an oil change and have some other very minor maintenance done on the kids car, a 2000 Subaru Impreza L Sedan with 165K miles. I also had all rear light bulbs replaced. I got to the appointment about 30 minutes late, but my service advisor managed to work me in anyway. He was extremely friendly and knowledgeable, and he carefully went over all my options and the costs for the various services I asked for. In less than 45 minutes, my car was ready.

I also got to meet the service technician who worked on the car. He was also very friendly and told me how much he enjoyed working on my "Old School" vehicle. I asked for some advice about sourcing an OEM spoiler for the car, and he suggested I reach out to one of the Subaru forums like rs25.com to get help.

The multi-point inspection was thorough and spelled out exactly what needs to be done to the car over the next 1 or 2 oil-change periods. It was easy to read and full of a lot of great information.

I will DEFINITELY be bringing this old car back to Michael's Subaru of Bellevue when the next oil change is due. This is what happens when you have top-notch customer service AND thoughtful and friendly employees! Thanks for a great experience!
Chad B. from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/05/2019

Thank you Ken for such a well thought out review. We definitely appreciate the time you took to let us know how we did. We look forward to working with you again!

LH
LISA H.
North Bend, WA
Great car buying experience
James was perhaps the best car salesman I have encountered in 50 years.

Thank you for the awesome review, Lisa! Congratulations on your new car!

SARAH S.
Bothell, WA
Amazing
Haakon made it as painless and easy as possible buying a new car.
Lori C., Guest Relations Manager from Michael's Subaru of Bellevue responded on 07/03/2019

We really appreciate the 5-star review, Sarah! So glad to hear Haakon took excellent care of you. Congratulations on your new car!

XG
XAVIER G.
Snoqualmie, WA
Subaru Ascent
Friendly and Knowledgeable Staff
We got exactly what we wanted with the help of Michaels Subaru Staff.

Thanks for the awesome 5-star review, Xavier!