4.5

PB
Patrick B.
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the service was good but communication is not so good.

Jeep Commander
09/12/2020
Masks not required
The person at the register was wearing his mask on his chin the entire time I was in the store. Also his daughter (a teen) and her boyfriend were hanging out in the store with no masks and later a costumer that the employee obliviously knew came it not wearing a mask and was not asked to put one on. There was no signage anywhere on the store asking customers to wear masks. Also the customer service was not great. The guy at the register was kind of rude to me. I called two days before I wanted to make an appointment. The guy on the phone told me it wouldn’t be busy & come in at 12:00. He didn’t take my name or put the appointment in the computer. When I got there, I was told I would have to wait an hour before they could work on my car. I then questioned about trying to make an appointment & he took my car right in.

I have been bringing my car here for years because the guys that worked there in the past have been really friendly & respectful, i didn’t feel that from the guy that was there today. I may be finding a new place to get my oil changed.

KC
Kyla C.
Toyota Tundra 4WD
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Kyla said she paid eighty dollars for an oil change.

BA
Brian A.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Brian said they did work for him in the past.

JJ
JOHN J.
Tumwater, WA
INFINITI QX4
08/29/2020
good visit
they were quick to get my car in and the oil change finished. i did not get any feedback about the condition so i guess the check was done. i will be back for the next one.

CO
CEDRIC O.
Seattle, WA
Hyundai ELANTRA
08/25/2020
they took care of the brakes and my car runs great.

RO
Robert O.
Seattle, WA
Volkswagen Jetta Sedan
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Robert said he was very pleased with the service and the work that was done for him.

Arthuir M.
Buick LeSabre
08/19/2020 Category: Service
Arthuir said the staff was very welcoming, quick and easy to talk to and he will definitely visit them again in the future.

NV
NATALIE V.
Tumwater, WA
Volkswagen Passat Wagon
08/16/2020
Customer service is not friendly and the it is incredibly over priced
The customer service is poor. When I called to make an appointment, the gentleman over the phone was rude and seemed annoyed with me. I wanted just a standard oil change and tire rotation. When I came in to drop off my vehicle, he still seemed annoyed. I get it. You have to work on a Saturday, but it is still your job, and you are getting paid to be there. Also, when I came to pick up my vehicle, the customer in front of me, said he was quoted a different price than what they were charging him, and did not have the money to pay the full amount. I have had the same thing happen to me with this Midas before as well. I didn’t mention this to anyone in the establishment but this solidified I NEED to take my business else where. I would like to add that every time I have had service done here, I feel they pressure me into getting more and more work done to my car. Everything about this place feels shady and wrong.

AG
Angela G.
Chevrolet Traverse
07/31/2020 Category: Service
Angela said her experience was good.

Kelsey B.
Chevrolet Blazer
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Kelsey said the staff have always been really good in telling her what is wrong with her vehicle, they are prompt, up-front and quick.

Mark P.
Rochester, WA
06/26/2020 Category: Service
Mark said the technicians did a good job at a good price. They did not tell him of the disposable fee prior to the service. He was unaware of it and the price cost more than he had expected.

06/18/2020
Quick and direct service. (I know I can count on the guys at Midas. I am a returning customer.)
Taxes brought the cost to me up to beyond $1300, and I was told I would "get out of there" for no more than $1300. I realize this reflects honest hourly labor rates and parts prices. So I can handle the difference. The total price was $1322.13.

GH
George H.
Hyundai TUCSON
06/12/2020 Category: Service
George said his experience was fine and all was good.

PY
Patrick Y.
Ford Windstar Wagon
06/12/2020 Category: Service
Patrick said the curbside service was lousy , there trash and cigarette butts on the ground and the manager took his time coming out. He would not recommend for reasons stated.