RAEJEAN B.
11/05/2020
usually a very quick response .
I appreciate the option of getting a ride back to my house when I leave my car for a few hours.
The staff in office and employees seem happy and skilled.
I have always been satisfied with the service & repair.

ND
NORMA D.
11/02/2020
Excellent and very courteous service.
Super helpful to me.

AG
Aaron G.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Aaron said he likes them because they stand behind their word.

AA
Alisa A.
10/27/2020 Category: Service
Alisa said the tire pressure sensor was on when she was there and they told her if it was still on in a few days to bring it back. She said that she wished they had fixed it then.

10/21/2020
Lack of competition means you suck
No masks in your lobby - when asked about it your staff sneered at me and said I could take my business elsewhere. You also failed to fix my problem - I simply asked to fix a slow leak on one of my tires - its still leaking! Also this was not the first time I paid to get something fixed and you didn't fix it. I would literally bring my vehicle to anyone else except there isn't anyone else. Worst garage I have ever used in my life. In case you are interested - best garage was in in Albuquerque New Mexico. Fast, affordable, clear descriptions of the issues and I wish you people were half as good as they were.

Kathrine M.
10/21/2020 Category: Service
Katherine said the business got her in, in an efficient time. They explained what needed to be done and did the job the way it was supposed to be.

VM
VAL & CLIFF M.
Ford Police Interceptor
10/11/2020
Our vehicle was scheduled to have parts replaced and routine servicing including checking brakes on Friday. We did not hear from you on Friday with a quote, as promised, or about progress. We would have liked a call if you were going to keep it over the weekend.
Aaron W., Owner from Midtown Auto Repair Services responded on 10/12/2020

Val,  I agree that you should have been called and updated with a status of your vehicle, especially if it was on a Friday.  For that I appoligize.  We can do better.  I am also aware that there were specific concerns about your vehicle, and that a brake inspection was added to the repair order.  We could not give a quote on that specific job or any other recomendations until our Technician has performed his inspection.  Again you should have been notified and updated about this.  I appoligize for any confusion.  I will have one of my front counter staff give you a call.  Aaron.

Aaron Walton
Owner

HV
Hermilia V.
09/29/2020 Category: Service
Hermilia said the service was really, really good.

Moses M.
Ford Police Interceptor
09/28/2020 Category: Service
Moses said it was good service.

09/24/2020

SR
Sean R.
Volkswagen Atlas
09/22/2020 Category: Service
Sean said the staff did a good job.

SO
STEVE O.
Chevrolet Silverado SS
09/16/2020
Clean, quick greetings even if busy. Prices are reasonable.
The few times I have had my truck in at Midtown, the staff finds my problem and recommends an appropriate course of action.
Their suggestions for repair are right on target. I have come to trust their findings and am pleased with the results.
Good work.
I think the parts guy could do a few more push ups. I'm just saying. Out of concern for his wellbeing. :)

DEB B.
09/15/2020
Friendly service
have always been up front with me

Bear B.
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Bear said he's always done business here.