SANDY S.
06/12/2019
Regular service
A-one service as usual! Fast, thorough and courteous!

JANET C.
06/07/2019
Your assistance was very much appreciated, thank you. I have a question for you, I noticed a couple vehicles in your parking lot with no plates on them, do they belong to someone or ones you have for sales? Thanks

KH
KEN H.
06/05/2019
Great experience
They took care of my issue immediately, and at an extremely reasonable price, $2000 less than the dealer would have charged me.

MICHAEL S.
05/08/2019
Timely and responsive service
Had a flat the night before and they quickly plugged the damaged tire and put the spare back in place.

JACKIE S.
Lakeville, NY
05/07/2019
Friendly and Efficient.
You are greeted with a friendly hello and feel that your vehicle will be taken care of in a timely and efficient manner. Very nice waiting room. Prices are excellent. Great job!!!!

BOB S.
Avon, NY
04/23/2019
Great Service!
Everyone is always friendly and helpful.

NH
NILS H.
Honeoye Falls, NY
Volkswagen Golf
04/20/2019
Great to work with
Got my job done quickly and correctly the first time. Updated me on progress which I really appreciated. No surprises, and job done at or below budget. Won’t ise anyone else going forward.

SK
SHERRY K.
Caledonia, NY
GMC Acadia
04/11/2019
Excellent service and very nice friendly people.
As a small business owner myself, I believe in supporting small business.
I have been to Guenther Performance twice, and was very pleased with the service, and the people.
I highly recommend them.

MICHAEL S.
04/06/2019
Timely, knowledgeable, responsive
I made an unscheduled stop because the check engine light was flashing. I told the staff I was on my way to a business meeting 3+ hours away and they took the vehicle in immediately and started the diagnosis. They made the diagnosis and repairs in a shorter time than I would have thought possible and I was on my way sooner than expected and the potential disaster was averted.

KH

JODY J.
Pontiac G6
03/22/2019
Quick Service
I was able to schedule an appointment quickly with the friendly service mgr. They did a good job fixing my loud exhaust. The waiting room is nice and clean with complimentary coffee! Thank you Mike!

Avon, NY
03/16/2019
Great car repair service
People friendly and helpful, great location, wonderful comfortable new building!

JOE M.
Pittsford, NY
Honda Accord Coupe
03/02/2019
They replaced my weak battery.
My car started hard. They checked the battery and tested the charging system. It was determined that the charging system was good but the battery was failing. A new battery was installed in less than 30 minutes and I was on my way. Good price with great service as usual.

02/22/2019
Very pleased
The mechanic got me right in , explained everything perfectly, and at a reasonable price

SANDY S.
12/29/2018
As always, fast . . .friendly. . .professional . . . a 'pleasant' experience!
I would recommend Guenther Automotive to anyone! They are prompt, professional and pleasant! Plus, they do GOOD WORK!!!!

SP
SCOTT P.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
12/19/2018
Quick Pleasant Professional
Title says it all. They do a good job!

FS
FRANCIS S.
Wayland, NY
Ram 2500
12/04/2018
friendly personel
always satisfied whatever service is performed

JANE B.
Lima, NY
Pontiac Vibe
11/30/2018
I waited comfortably for my oil to be changed quickly.

HS
HENRY S.
Leicester, NY
11/11/2018
Very HONEST place to do buisness
it gets to me when a DEALER has to advertise how HONEST they are. Makes me wonder just HOW HONEST THEY ARE.

When one of my vehicle need ( help ) I just call George at Guenthers because I know the repair will be made correctly with the price being honest. There are other repair shops that are honest but Guenthers is the best. My big surprise is my WIFE is VERY happy to take vehicle and pick it up when done because they will take the time to explain every thing to HER and not just give her the keys and say thank you. The value WE receive from Guenthers is unbeatable. Thank you guys.

KP
KAITLIN P.
Springwater, NY
Kia Optima
11/05/2018
Quick Service
I went in to get my car inspected it was done quickly in a timely manner and the service was great!
Highly Recommend!