SANDY S.
07/16/2021
Fast, friendly full service! And, very professional!
I needed new rear brakes and a regular servicing. I dropped the car off around 8 a.m. It was done before noon. I had arranged for a ride to pick up my car around 5. Ronda very graciously offered to come and pick me up and drive me back to the shop to get my car. Now, THAT'S SERVICE!!!!!!!!! I have never been disappointed with whatever service I have received.

Honda Civic Coupe
07/02/2021
Extremely disappointed.
I stopped in to check before making the appointment about if my 2017 Honda Civi could be serviced and repaired. I explained it was the new type system and previous service station was not able to service or work on it. I was assured by the woman behind the counter that it could be worked on though would be a week before it could she could get it in. Again I said your sure and she again stated yes. Made the appointment and dropped the car off in the am. 2pm I receive a call that it was the new system and your were unable to service or troubleshoot. So I wasted a week with hot temperatures driving back and forth to work, where the car could have gone somewhere else to get serviced or repaired.

Based on this experience, can not trust with getting the right information and potentially wasting my time in the future, will not ever bring any of my vehicles back or recommend at this time.

AH

Leicester, NY
Chevrolet Blazer
05/13/2021
EVERYTHING.
NEVER DISAPPOINTED, excellent workmanship, priced where you can afford your repair to be done, Honest and always ready to answer any questions. AND a very clean and organized facility. FYI coffee is great also. Thank you all for the great service.

BRIAN H.
04/21/2021
Excellent service, timely manner
This was easy, inexpensive. And fast service

SANDY S.
03/18/2021
Fast, friendly full service! And, very professional!
While I was waiting for my car to be serviced, Matt popped in to chat for a few minutes. Nice!! I never have to wait very long and the waiting room is very comfortable. The service, as always, is very thorough.

AG
Al & Cathy Gilbert G.
03/05/2021
Best Service Available Anywhere In The USA
I've been having Guenther Automotive service my vehicles for as long as they've been in business. The quality is always top notch and the friendliness of the family and all of the staff surpasses any other automotive repair shop our family has ever done business with. Believe me, these people stand behind their quality services 100%.

Thanks for allowing us to be your customers.

LISA B.
01/21/2021
I was referred to Guenther’s by multiple people and I very satisfied with the friendly customer service, quality of service, reasonable pricing!! Thank you!

RD
ROB D.
Kia Sedona
11/13/2020
Friendly service
I went in for my annual NYS inspection with an appointment. The service was done quickly with friendly and efficient attention by the service writer.

KH
KEN H.
11/12/2020
Friendly Prompt service
Never any post-service problems

BILL H.
Nissan Frontier
10/14/2020
Great work done in a timely fashion.
Did what was needed quickly.

Ford Expedition
09/24/2020
Excellent customer service
They were able to squeeze me in last minute for an oil change which made it convenient for me instead of having to make a special trip another day to get it done.

BILL H.
Nissan Frontier
07/18/2020
Great customer and product service.

JACK P.
Toyota Tundra 4WD Truck
07/08/2020
Great Customer Service
Everyone is friendly and professional and their work is excellent.

JAN P.
07/01/2020
Customer service people very helpful and polite.
Staff was willing and able to work with me that day since I had a strange schedule. I was not able to get my car in real early in the morning. Then, I was not able to pick it up until late afternoon. They communicate with me via cell phone and all worked out fine.It is very easy to work with your staff. THANK YOU!