Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

Dunlap, IL
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Excellent Customer Service
Service was performed in a timely manner, and Service Writer was courteous & caring!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/03/2018

Derick H.
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
12/01/2018 Category: Service
Very fast and the shuttle car driver was great

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your comments.

Lucas M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/30/2018 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
Waiting area is comfortable, you can watch tv, charge your mobile device, and enjoy the hot coffee or choco.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/01/2018

AC
Allegra C.
2014 Hyundai Accent
11/26/2018 Category: Service
Everyone works to get you in and out. Have never had a problem with this friendly and caring staff.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/27/2018

Thank you for completeing our service survey.

terrific Service
Great from start to finish. Pulled car in to drop off and immediately was greeted and checked in. I was able to leave my car there and was called a short time later that same day telling me what the issue was, how they could fix it and cost. Picked up that afternoon and found out it fell under a recall and was no charge. Thanks to the service team for checking on that recall and getting it done quickly.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.

Fantastic Experience
The People are fantastic to work with and very helpful with repairs. Communicate very well when explaining what needs to be done, how things need to be done and recommendations. Each person I spoke with had a smile on their face and enjoyed being there. All good things to say and will be returning in the future along with recommending to friends & family.

David C.
Fast and Flexible
I've had consistently positive experiences with the Mike Miller service department. On my last visit, I was delayed in returning to pick up my car; still, the service department manager stuck around for the better part of 30 minutes after they had closed to allow me to pick up my vehicle and pay for its service. In the grand scheme of things, it was maybe not a big deal - but it meant quite a bit to me.

Jami R.
Morton, IL
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Overall experience
Technician explained process, showed me to waiting area, performed service in timely fashion, and loved the washed car on my way out the door!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

CF

Josie M.
Creve Coeur, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Service department
I always receive amazing service from everyone when I bring my car in. Brian has always gone above and beyond to make sure I leave happy. My next vehicle purchase will be from there based almost solely on the fact of how I’m treated in the service area. I have a busy hectic schedule and it’s nice to know that when it comes to my car I don’t have to worry , easy quick appointments, no one trying to get me to pay for unnecessary things, etc. Brian is always upfront about any issues with my car and cost. I know my car is in good hands.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.

TA
Tara A.
Lewistown, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/16/2018 Category: Service
Done faster than expected
Courteous & helpful staff
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/17/2018

Donald B.
East Peoria, IL
11/15/2018 Category: Service
great
Donald B
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Canton, IL
11/13/2018 Category: Service
I'm always treated very well!
I've been taking my car to the service dept for all oil changes and any other service work needed. I'm always notified of a recall and fixed up right away. About 90% of the time I deal with Brian Jarvis. He's definitely a people person and always takes care of me!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

AP
Arjun P.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
Good
Good care

JQ
Jacob Q.
Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Excellent as before
This was my second visit to the Mike Miller Dealership, and I continue to be extremely pleased and satisfied. Brian, the Service Rep who checked me in and out was very courteous, efficient and helpful. The service was performed as requested, but even quicker than I had expected. The shuttle service got us to our destination and back to the Dealership in good time. Quite frankly, my vehicle was serviced and returned in the cleanest, best looking condition since I first bought it brand new.. And the service was performed as requested and at a reasonable cost. The Service Experience at this Dealership was at a level that made me proud to be a Genesis owner!

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your comments. Our goal is
to exceed your expectations at every service visit.

AR
Amber R.
Marquette Heights, IL
11/11/2018 Category: Service
It’s very fast everyone is helpful and kind definitely recommend.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

GB
Glen B.
Pekin, IL
Very friendly staff
stopped in for a car wash and was finished very quickly

Trivoli, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/09/2018 Category: Service
Quick turnaround for factor service
In and out very quickly and at a fair price for oil change, tire rotation, and rear wiper replacement.

Jason G.
Pekin, IL
Friendly Service
They are always friendly and take great care of our vehicle.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We value your opinion and your business.

Kewanee, IL
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Flexible scheduling!
I got a flat tire at 7:30AM. I called and told them what happened and they said to just drop it off and they would fit it in as soon as they could! I had no appointment that day, but they still were able to fit me in. The service department is always friendly, polite, and most importantly, flexible!!!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/08/2018