MT
Mary T.
Deer Creek, IL
11/16/2020 Category: Service
Satisfied Customer
I always check my work order before I sign paperwork.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/17/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

AP
Anthony P.
Chillicothe, IL
11/14/2020 Category: Service
Great service and on time
We love our Hyundai and the attention to detail from Mike Miller Hyundai!!

Susan M.
Creve Coeur, IL
11/13/2020 Category: Service
routine oil change
When I arrived early, I was able to get in right away. The personnel were very friendly and greeted me in a pleasant fashion. I was escorted to the clean well lit waiting room where I could watch TV, read a magazine or simply check my phone messages. My wait was minimal and my car was washed and vacuumed after getting my oil change and tires rotated.

ME

Depue, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/09/2020 Category: Service
Cheryl R.
The people that work there and the cleanliness!!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/10/2020

PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

Washington, IL
2020 Hyundai Palisade
11/02/2020 Category: Service
Quick and easy oil change. I could see the progress of my car on the screen in the waiting room. Friendly staff.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/03/2020

BC
Beverly C.
2019 Hyundai Tucson
10/31/2020 Category: Service
Clean
they had my car in the time they had said. A courtesy car took me back to my house. Also they had washed my car inside and out. This was very appreciated and nice.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

BE
Brian E.
Lacon, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
10/30/2020 Category: Service
Purchased a 2019 hyundai elantra for my Daughter from Mike Miller, I have brought it in for 3 oil changes and 2 tire rotations, and the service has always been quick, friendly and professional. I would definitely recommend buying a car from Mike Miller.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2020

FT
Frank T.
09/08/2020 Category: Service
Service and Professionalism
Service was on time and had me out on time. You don't see many dealership owners out walking ,but you will see Mike Miller. He really cares about customs.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/09/2020

SR
Sheila R.
09/05/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service 5 star
It's a great place to have all your vehicle needs done. Great customer service and accurate with all information.
Sheila R
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

Jovie M.
Groveland, IL
09/04/2020 Category: Service
Love my car and the service department
Pete Schultz and the entire service department at Mike Miller Hyundai Peoria are the best! They are fast, efficient, and honest. I love my Hyundai so much!!! 2014 Sonata Turbo.... ❤️❤️❤️
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/08/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. We are very happy to be able to help you during a difficult and busy time. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.

NK
Nancy K.
Bartonville, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/27/2020 Category: Service
Car trouble
Nobody has time for car trouble but the folks at Mike Miller get me in as soon as they can and take care of it efficiently and in a timely manner. Everyone I encounter is friendly and professional
which I appreciate.

Thanks !!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/28/2020

I am so glad to hear that you had a great experience. Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. It was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your business. If there is ever anything I can help you with please let me know.