LP
Les P.
Washington, IL
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/10/2020 Category: Service
Wheel lock key was missing when I went to leave
Only problem was a repeat problem. I did not have my wheel lock key when I checked and it had to be retrieved. The happened on my previous visit to your store. I didn't notice it missing on the previous visit until I went to Costco for a tire rotation. I had to return to your store to retrieve the wheel lock key and rechedule my tire rotation appointment at Costco. I will always check to make sure I have my wheel lock key before I keave your store.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/14/2020

Good Morning Mr. Peterson,

I am very sorry about you previous service visit and the fact we provided a similar experience recently. It is unacceptable to return a vehicle less then better condition then when it arrives. Obviously not returning your wheel lock key is falling well below this expectation. I appreciate your feedback and my team and I will be striving for better service with any opportunity in the future.

RP
Robert P.
Hanna City, IL
2020 Hyundai Santa Fe
06/15/2020 Category: Service
Great dealership
Friendly sales ands service !
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2020

Good Morning Robert,

I appreciate you taking the time to complete our service survey. I am very sorry we did not exceed your expectations and provide a 5 start experience. If there is anything we could do differently next time please let me know. Again thank you for your feedback and i appreciate your patronage. Have a great day!

309-693-1222
pschultz@mikemillerautopark.com

Jay B.
Pekin, IL
06/03/2020 Category: Service
none
none
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/04/2020

Thank you very much for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am very sorry we did not meet your expectation for this visit. I am dissapointed that we did not do better. I promise our team will work towards making your experience much better for each and every visit. I look forward to speaking with you soon.

309-693-1222

Oneida, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/02/2020 Category: Service
Great sales staff.
I have been going to Mike Miller since 2008. They do a nice job working with you.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2020

Hello,

Thank you very much for your taking the time to complete our survey. I am dissapointed that you have had issues with scheduling your last 2 appointments and will be working with our scheduling provider to ensure this never happens again. Please let me know if i can assist you in any way.
Have a great day!

David S.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
My experience was good and I have no complaints
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Jonathan S.
Dunlap, IL
2016 Hyundai Genesis
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service. But, wish they could find out whats wrong with my car
The workers are very friendly and accommodating but no one could find out what is wrong with my car. Shane rode along with me and was very helpful. However, I do wish we could find out what is wrong with my vehicle.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/21/2019

Good Morning Jonathon,

I am very sorry to hear that we not resolved your issue. I will be calling you today to plan our next steps to get this taken care of.

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Kasey R.
Williamsfield, IL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
I recently had an issue with the engine in my 2016 Hyundai Tucson. Ryan Kneer, Pete Schultz, and the rest of the service department worked hard to fix the issue and were very patient with me during my countless trips to the dealership. Initially it was a very frustrating experience, but in the end I was able to get a new engine. I was provided with a vehicle to drive while the new engine was installed and the service department was quick in doing the repairs.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Bartonville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
First visit
Overall it was a good experience. The only thing that could’ve been better was the amenities in the lounge. There is no hot coffee but other than that it was all good.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Barbara H.
Canton, IL
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Visit
Was to rotate tires, but was not on my check off sheet
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Bartonville, IL
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service person we dealt with his name is Pete was very professional and explained things that they did very well
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Washington, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Factory Recall
Good job
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

Mike Miller Service Team

RK
Robert K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2019 Category: Service
The dealership is close to me.
Needs better communication.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you.
Mike Miller Service Team