Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport

Kasey R.
Williamsfield, IL
09/18/2019 Category: Service
Recent service
I recently had an issue with the engine in my 2016 Hyundai Tucson. Ryan Kneer, Pete Schultz, and the rest of the service department worked hard to fix the issue and were very patient with me during my countless trips to the dealership. Initially it was a very frustrating experience, but in the end I was able to get a new engine. I was provided with a vehicle to drive while the new engine was installed and the service department was quick in doing the repairs.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/19/2019

Bartonville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/16/2019 Category: Service
First visit
Overall it was a good experience. The only thing that could’ve been better was the amenities in the lounge. There is no hot coffee but other than that it was all good.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/17/2019

Barbara H.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Visit
Was to rotate tires, but was not on my check off sheet
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Bartonville, IL
2003 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/07/2019 Category: Service
Service department
The service person we dealt with his name is Pete was very professional and explained things that they did very well
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Washington, IL
06/20/2019 Category: Service
Factory Recall
Good job
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/20/2019

RK
Robert K.
2010 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2019 Category: Service
The dealership is close to me.
Needs better communication.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you.

2013 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/07/2019 Category: Service
Expensive
Why I don’t use service areas unless covered by warranty.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your
comments. This helps us improve our service to you and your experience.

TC
Todd C.
Germantown Hills, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
The technicians were really nice and answered all my questions He even walked me through different functions in my car
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Hi Todd,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. Any comments or suggestions would be appreciated. You may respond to this email or
phone me at 309-693-1222 x250.
Joy Thannert, Parts and Service Director

04/05/2019 Category: Service
Friendly people, service guy was not that friendly, just didn't say much.
Overall, like this dealership. Not happy with the recalls on Hyundai. My husband's car has been in service place in Alabama for 2 months or more! 2019 santa fe needs a new engine! Unacceptable!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/08/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business.

GW
Glen W.
Minier, IL
01/03/2019 Category: Service
Recall, No sweat.
My car was serviced for a recall and a minor problem. I had questions about the recall and assured that if there was any future problem it would be taken care of.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/03/2019

Jean D.
West Peoria, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
12/28/2018 Category: Service
na
na
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/29/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We appreciate your business.  Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. Any suggestions will help us improve our service and your experience. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every visit.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts director
309-693-1222 x250

12/08/2018 Category: Service
Quality service
Good jon
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/10/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit.
Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating.
I would appreciate any comments or suggestions.
Service and Parts Director
309-693-1222 x250

Keith M.
11/23/2018 Category: Service
Good people!
Good job done.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit.
Parts and Service Director. 309-693-1222 x250

Pekin, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Usually love service
I usually leave mike Miller completely satisfied, but this time I left and became worried. It states on my receipt that all fluids were checked, but my windshield washer fluid was bone dry. This may not seem like a big deal, but my worry is, what else are they not checking when they say they check everything? Before I had 100% trust, and now I'm not sure...
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/20/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business. Please let me know when you will be back in the area. I would like to recheck all your fluid levels and tires pressures. We can also wash your vehicle while you are here, weather permitting. Please contact me direct at 309-693-1222 x250. Our goal is to earn your trust and have you satisfied at every visit. Sincerely, Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director.

CD
Christina D.
11/13/2018 Category: Service
First time service visit
Friendly staff
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate your business. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-star rating. My number is 309-693-1222 x250. I would appreciate any comments to improve our service and your expierence. Sincerely, Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director

HM
Himamsu M.
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Front Brake Pads Replacement for my 2015 Hyundai Sonata
When compared to my first experience at this dealership I feel more confident and Satisfied, Pete was really supportive and helpful. Technician did a great job and gave me good information.

I had to get my front brake pads replaced, due too complete wear of just 1 brake pad (off the 4 pieces of front pads)
I am highly dissatisfied with Hyundai Manufacturer Parts, technician himself told me that I had a defective Front Right Brake Disk, since rust has penetrated to greater depth than it should (Uneven rusting on front disks) and he added that this rusting might have caused the uneven wear of 1 Pad.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Your input helps us improve our shop and your experience.
We value your business.

LF
Linda F.
Abingdon, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
08/17/2018 Category: Service
service
none
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/18/2018

Dear Linda,
Thank you for completing our service survey. This helps us improve our service to you. I do apologize for the inconvenience of returning to the dealership. I see your appointment is scheduled for Tuesday, Aug 21. Please stop and see me while you are in the dealership.
Thank you.