Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

TC
Tyrone C.
Dunlap, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed with the facility and questionable customer service
Same as the title.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions as this helps us improve our service to you and your experience.
Mike Miller Service Team

Dunlap, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We
would like an opportunity to reinspect your vehicle at no charge to find the problem you are experiencing. Please let me know if I may be of assistance in repairing your vehicle.  You may respond to this email or phone me at 309-693-1222 x250.
Joy Thannert
Part and Service Director

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Engine recall
Not sure what to put here
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any issues with your vehicle or our service.
Joy Thannert
Service and Parts Director 309-693-1222 x250

Andrew M.
Morton, IL
2010 Hyundai Genesis
12/24/2018 Category: Service
Regular instead of synthetic oil
Had to catch thst they used conventional instead of synthetic. I asked for synthetic when making the appointment and when dropping off.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/26/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We apprecate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you and your expierence. I apologize for the inconvenience with the incorrect oil at your last visit. I have noted in your service file to use synthetic oil only in your vehicle. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at each visit. We value your business. Sincerely,
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director

11/13/2018 Category: Service
don't schedule or add on more service than you can handle just to make money-my time is valuable
see previous entries
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/13/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Please let me know how we can earn your 5-Star rating. I would appreciate any suggestions to improve our service to you and your expierence.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director. 309-693-1222 x 250

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Needs communication and a quality service
Not at all satisfied. Had to return multiple times. Preliminary checks and services are key to improve vehicle life. Being an expert I didn't expect the Dealership service centre is so laid back. since they billed me and missed service, incorrect documentation.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Mr. Maremalla,

Thank you so much for taking the time to speak with me yesterday. As per our conversation the experience you had is unacceptable and we would like to offer you replacement of the front wiper blades on your vehicle at no cost to you. I know that we can provide better service then this and that you will be satisfied with your next service visit. Thank you for the opportunity and please have a great day.

Daniel D.
11/13/2017 Category: Service
Disappointing
The online tool to request service is not connected to the service department. So unless you explicitly state what you want done, they won’t do it. They also don’t always do the inspection that they claim.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/14/2017

Thank you for your review and comments. we will follow-up with this.

Morton, IL
09/14/2017 Category: Service
1 hour oil change
I was early for my 3:30 oil change only (no tire rotation) and was told it was going to be an hour!
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/15/2017

Sorry you were disappointed! We will be in contatc soon!

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/07/2017 Category: Service
Read post earlier
Read earlier part of review
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/07/2017

I am very sorry this happened we will be in touch.

Doug L.
Pekin, IL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/04/2017 Category: Service
Ripoff
Unnecessary charges for created problems. No quality assurance with their communications.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/05/2017

Thank you for the comments.
We will be in touch.

NA
Natasha A.
01/09/2017
Dealership reached out after my troubles
I appreciate the dealership reaching out to ne after my experience. I hardly ever leave reviews, but at the time felt like my money was wasted. Joy thoroughly explained everything and that was above and beyond.

01/09/2017
I've spent close to 700 dollars and still don't know exactly what is wrong with my car
I really don't feel the time was taken to truly see the problem with my car. Long story short, diagnostic showed battery was bad. My battery was 3 months old, I had the dealership replace my battery anyway. I was told my alternator was working and that there was no way to test my starter, fair enough. I continued to have problems after battery was replaced. I bring the car back on 12/26 and no issues were found. After the 12/26 visit, my car started stalling again after the temperature dropped. I had my starter replaced by someone other than the dealership. I returned my part to the auto part store for the core refund. My old starter was tested and I was told my starter is fine. So now 700 dollars later, I truly don't know what was or still is wrong with my vehicle.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/13/2017

Contacted Natasha 1/13/17 at 11:40 am. Starter has been replaced. Vehicle has been starting fine to date. Possible intermittent condition with starter. Customer will contact us if she has a starting issue in the future. Dealership will do a diagnosis at no charge. Contact made by Joy Thannert.

AE
Alexandria E.
Chillicothe, IL
05/23/2016 Category: Service
Service department unsatisfactory
brought my car in for an oil change, service was timely but they did not wash my car when they were done, when I got back into my car my steering wheel and seat had obvious residue and dirt all over them from the technician. I had additional complaints about my car and the only thing that they were willing to do was to have me schedule another appointment to drop the car off in the morning and leave it all day which is an inconvience to my schedule since Mike Miller does not offer loaner cars like other dealerships. Due to previous experiences with this company and the continuation of poor service I deeply regret purchasing a vehicle from Mike Miller and will most definitely not do so in the future. I also do not trust the service that is performed on my car due to previously missed items that should have been caught before I even purchased the vehicle. Additional I will only return due to my warranty.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/25/2016

My apologies for any issues occurring during your visit and thank you for letting me know. Without knowing I cannot correct improper actions.
I realize the inconvenience for the needed work. I lhave spoken to all parties involved and had I been here would have gotten someone to stay over to get it completed.
I hope you recieved my voice mail as well

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/18/2016 Category: Service
car maintenance
Car was fixed, but smell and crap left inside my vehicle that was not there before I took it in. Also took me 3 days to get seat belts put back correctly for car seat and still have one stuck under seat after the removed it. Rude guy on the phone because I asked a question and I was referred to him and told he's a nice work with you type of guy. Rude customer service!
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/23/2016

My parts manager attempted to reach out to you by phone last friday but was unable to make contact. I was out of the office unfortunately but have followed up. I want to help get the seat belts straightened out which should not have been left in that condition. Unfortunately the smell is due to the fact that the fuel senders that were replaced come out thru an access under the second row seat and there is no way to prevent the fumes from getting inside the car. The stuff that was left inside the car was from under the seat which should have been put in some type of a container but we do not throw anything away belonging to a customer. Please let me know if I can help

Pekin, IL
2008 HYUNDAI SONATA
02/15/2016 Category: Service
Service is Good .. but employee attitudes can be condescending
We have used Mike Miller for several years. Their service is fine, but attitudes of service personnel are often condescending. It's not always easy to get an appt. either. We won't be returning.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/16/2016

I am sorry that I couldn't speak with you toda. I found out from the guys you are moving out of state.
I apologize that we are departing with not so happy feelings after all these years.
Good luck with the move.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/16/2016

Husband brought in car for service and spoke with all 3 service advisors, told thenm he was moving to Virginia.
Wife told me she had no time to talk and hung up the phone.
Will try cell phone tomorrow

Creve Coeur, IL
05/28/2015 Category: Service
I'm Not an Important Customer
Missed items on their walk around sheet. Felt they were not thorough, except with some maintence recommendations that propably really did not need to be completed. When I picked up the car, never saw a service advisor, nor was offered to see the service advisor. Felt I was not really an important customer to them.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/29/2015

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. Everything you share with me will be used to improve and get us back to using the processes that we have set forth to provide a great service experience.
Sometimes things happen that I am not aware of and your comments are of great value.

Bartonville, IL
2009 Hyundai Sonata
05/09/2015 Category: Service
Nothing
Not a good experience
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/11/2015

I understand that you were not happy that the Manufactures charge extra for next day deliveries. Unfortunatley the only way to get them in 1 day is with Fed Ex or UPS which charges more.
I apologize for any inconveniences

SHARON H.
2007 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2013 Category: Service
The waiting room.
Mass quantities through in a day. No real time for cars with problems that need to be diagnosed.

STACEY W.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/20/2013 Category: Service
Below Average
Service department is below average and defintely don't pay for the $150 detail.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/01/2013

Stacey,
I am sorry to hear that you were nohappy with the service on your last visit. I have left a message hoping to hear what went wrong so we can work to correct any issues as well as fix any internal faults that we have as well as findind out if the vender we use for details are doing what we pay them to do.
Please let me know what I can do to help.

LE
LINDA E.
East Peoria, IL
2004 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/01/2012 Category: Service
4 repairs/average visit 3 hrs/same issue
My Sante Fe engine light came on. ERG celnoid was replaced first time. Light came back on one week later. ERG valve was replaced 2nd time, light came back on next day. Accelerator position sensor was replaced, light came on 15 minutes down the road. I was charged for each of these repairs that I believe at Least one was unneccesary. This last 'Free' fix was to blow some carbon out of the vacum tube. Too much of my time, away from work, (work vehicle with tools in it), repetitive problems. The technician was too cocky. When I had explained trouble we had on the road in St. Louis area, he said the tecnicians at Auffenberg Huyndai told me a load of bull. Auffenberg were very helpful, they listened and found the problem. After hearing that I had had EGR work done, they found that the throttle(accelorator) connector was unplugged. (The car did not reset after multiple starts). My local techincian inferred that they told us a story and made me feel dumb because I couldnt point out the part they had fixed.
My husband is shopping for a new vehicle and will not be going to Mike Miller!
Bright spot, Mary Walsh was very kind and helpful!