Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Nothing but problems
My car was hit in lot under their care. Had to go back multiple times for car to get fixed. 1 problem after another. Not feeling cared about like did in beginning
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

Hello,

I am very sorry to hear that you have such a bad experience on your last few visits. I would really appreciate the opportunity to earn back your business. If you have some time before your appointment on the 14th i would like to see what i can do for you. Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey as it helps us get better every day.

Again I am very sorry we did not meet your expectation and would welcome the opportunity to make it up to you.

AE
Ashley E.
Pekin, IL
2019 Hyundai Accent
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Rude
This man Brian was very rude in the service department
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hello Ashley,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service and your experience. Please call me direct at 309-693-1222 x250 or respond to the email if I may be of assistance in relation to this visit or any concerns in the future.
Parts and Service Director

NG
Nichole G.
Metamora, IL
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Mike Miller makes dreams come true
Everyone there is great. Service is great. Fiance' is just mad because I get scammed into paying for something everytime I go. He was irate when I told him I paid $75 for filters when he just got all the filters replaced on his oil change service that was done elsewhere. Funny how when he brings in one of our vehicles he never gets asked to pay for anything. I always do!!! Guess I need to stop being so gullable and just say no!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I would like an oppertunity to discuss your survey when you have a moment to talk. I can be reached at 309-693-1222 x 250. I am at the dealership until 6:00 during the week.
We appreciate your business and your comments.
Parts and Service Director

Mike S.
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Responded quickly to my concern.
After listening to my concern about the labor rate and comparison to other options for batter replacement, I was satisfied with their response & willingness to negotiate.

10/11/2018 Category: Service
Excessive and unexpected labor fees
If I am going to be charged a $200 labor fee for a 1/2 hour job, I should be told in advance.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We appreciate you returning to our service department today allowing us to complete the maintenance on your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you in the future.
Pete

SO
Susan O.
01/19/2018
Car Troubles
I took my car there and paid $120.00 in diagnostic fees on 12 27 17. I was there over an hour. I passed up a $ 1,600 repair and got it done for $200. On 1 10 18 my car had engine trouble and stalled. I found out oil was leaking from a bad valve cover. Two subsequent mechanics told me this dealer didn't do a proper diagnosis on 12 28 17. I also had a bad ignition coil and map sensor. I got the car fixed somewhere other than Hyundai. I feel like they owe me a free oil change. Also they need to do better work servicing Hyundai vehicles.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/20/2018

Sorry about you experiance. I left you a phone message to talk about it.

Dan Kmieciak

12/15/2017 Category: Service
Okay
Okay
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/16/2017

Sorry about your issue, we will be contacting you soon.

RP
Robert P.
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/10/2017 Category: Service
Suck
All suck
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/11/2017

I know you were busy when we talked yestrday, if you get a chance to call me back please do.

Raiford C.
2005 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/01/2017 Category: Service
customer service
will not use your services anymore for our 2 Santa Fe's
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/01/2017

So sorry.
Service will contact you shortly.

Jonathan R.
09/09/2016
Didn't Fix the Issue, broke down w/ same issue 1 day after "repair"
Had car towed to Mike Miller after breaking down in 1st & 2nd gear, car wasn't accelerating with pedal to the floor. They troubleshooted the issue, said clutch was slipping and needed replaced, paid $1100, broke down the next day after replacement with the same exact issues. I had towed to a friends, it was bad front brake calipers. All they had to do was ask me the right questions, i am not a car guy but if they would have asked if my engine was revving like it was in neutral when i had the accelerator to the floor and I was not going anywhere (before i stalled), i would have said NO and that should have been their sign to look elsewhere, so I was told. Rather they felt some ware in the clutch and jumped right to it because it's probably the highest billable. Will never buy from, nor have serviced here again.

Suggestion: Speak with customers more about the issue and troubleshoot better, I know I told someone over there a few times regarding my super hard brake pedal surrounding the event (2nd sign, so i was told) and also let them know master cylinder was recently changed, unsure if that was related to my issue. None of this was noted on invoice.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/13/2016

I spoke with the technicians that diagnosed and repaired the Tiberon and found the clutch was worn out and slipping. Test driving the vehicle after replacement it showed no signs of brakes locking. We did note on the repair order that someone had just replaced the pads which at the time should have not let the pistons move back. If the calipers were hanging up and the car was driven it would overheat the clutch and call failure

01/19/2016 Category: Service
Service Appointment a Thumbs Up
I would like to rescore this review in light of how it could impact the service department. Curt, the service manager, has been really helpful with the recurring issue I'm having with my vehicle. I feel like he does care about solving the issue and is trying to make that happen for me. Thank you Curt for being honest, up front, and concerned about the number of times I have had to have my car in as well as the value of my time.

While I am still unhappy with the sales team and the "way they tried to make this inconvience right," I will not fault the service department as I have not had a bad experience wiht them.

01/19/2016 Category: Service
Great Service Experience / Terrible Sales Experience
My 2015 Sonata was in for service for the 4th or 5th time for the same issue - a noisy moon roof. This has all taken place in the first year I've owned the vehicle. The below average rating is not because of the service department, however. The service manager, Kurt as well as Bobby were great to work with. They were very forthcoming about the situation and friendly.

I am disappointed in the fact that my car keeps having the same issue and there is no real fix for it...even though I have been told multiple times that it was fixed. I made the decision to purchase a brand new vehicle because it was not supposed to have problems. However, I have more issues with this car than my 2003 Grand Prix.

I am also very disappointed in the sales team that was offering to get me into a new 2015 Sonata to remedy the moon roof issue because they “felt bad” that I had to keep coming in. They felt so bad for me that they offered me the VERY WORST deal I've ever been offered on a car. They made me feel like they thought I was stupid and would not realize I was being taken advantage of in the "deal" they offered. When I looked online for the same exact car they were offering me a "deal" on, it was listed at close to $28,000, however, they wanted to offer me this "great deal” and have me finance $35,000, which was $2,000 more than I originally paid for the same car one year ago. Plus, they were going to be so kind as to extend the term of my loan and get me a higher interest rate... plus ask me to put money down. If you are going to tell me that you are sorry for all the troubles I am going through with my car and want to make things right, then don’t try to screw me over by putting me in a new car (the exact same as I had) and trying to take me for several thousand dollars. This was, in my opinion, very unprofessional and completely changed my view of this dealership, my sales person, and, to be honest, the brand.

In one very distasteful move on the part of this dealership, I went from turning in to a loyal customer (which was a miracle in itself, because in the past, I only bought Chevy's), to a person that highly doubts I will ever purchase this brand from this dealer or recommend them ever again in the future.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/19/2016

Shawna,
It was great speaking with you today, I am sincere when I say we want to permantly fix this noise issue. A lot of Hyundai engineers are working to help us with this.
As I said please let me know if this comes back

Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/28/2016

Curt

Hanna City, IL
11/30/2015 Category: Service
Above and beyond
After a less than stellar oil change Curt went above and beyond to make it right. I appreciate the phone call and will be returning in the future!

11/30/2015 Category: Service
Scheduled appointment
I had my first scheduled oil change on my new car, the oil change took OVER 1 hour long. I finally went to ask how much long it was going to take and they informed me it was done but we're too busy to finish/ring me up. I was furious! I was on my 30 minute lunch break from work. I could anticipate this had I not had an appointment but I did. I received no compensation AND paid full price for the oil change.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/01/2015

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about the service on your Sonata. We definitely did not follow thru on the timeliness of getting this done from write up to getting you back on the road as our proceduures dictate. I am happy to make this right fo ryou as we spoke and will do a much better job of keeping you informed.
My sincere apology. It was my pleasure to have the opputunity to speak with you.

MKE S.
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/24/2015 Category: Service
overcharge
find someplace else to service your car parts and labor are over priced
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/24/2015

I am sorry to hear that you aren't satified with the cost of repairs here. I checked around and found comparable to lower cost of repair for your AC. Our quote also included the diagnosis which brought the cost closer in line

LT
LOKESH T.
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Not the right place to buy CAR but right place for your car service
last year I went to MIke Miller Hyundai Dealership but at the first meeting numbers did not work. I tried calling the agent couple of times but front desk told me the guy left the job. Few months after that I went with my friend for his car service and saw the same agent whom I did talk few months back ( pretty shocking) I guess they dont want to sell the car. Well I went to Aurora got a decent deal on my new car, I think Mike Miller is the only Hyundai dealership in peoria so they don't work with you on numbers (Monopoly) and In Aurora their are competitors so they usually work on numbers with you. I put the same numbers on table to Aurora agent that I put on mike miller. I will definitely suggest you guys to look around other places (Aurora) to get a much better deal.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/22/2015

Lokesh,
Thank you for the recommendation tofor my service department. I am sorry things didn't go well for your new car purchase. My staff will always be here readt to help with your service needs

GC
GREGORY C.
Washington, IL
01/06/2015 Category: Service
Go for oil change, need tires!
Went for an oil change, only have 20K miles, either the tech or advisor hit something, because now I need a new tire!

JV
JACOB V.
Chillicothe, IL
2007 Hyundai Entourage
11/18/2013 Category: Service
Bad service department
Everytime I take our Hyundai to the service deparment we seem to have problems with them. I'm sure they are fine at simple things like oil changes and tire rotations, but I do most of the work on the car my self so only take it there for warrenty work or work that requires special tools like Transmission flush. They have tried to sell me services I don't need, reassembled the car wrong three times (2x interior, 1x engine), returned the car with grease on the floor mats and seem to always take longer than they estimated. This is not all from one bad experiance, but the last 6 years of owning this car. I will not purchase a vehicle or make that will require me to deal with this dealer. Just not worth the problem.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/19/2013

Mr Vanbruwaene concerning the past service where our technician put a footprint on the drivers floor mat. This is something that should not happen. Unfortunately cleaning the mat and detailing the van could not take away they ill feelings he felt. We do stand behind what we do and try to go further when something goes aray.

DENNIS W.
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
08/19/2013 Category: Service
Lack of service professionalism
Mike Miller and staff are great people, but service dep't needs better training and quality standards. I took the car in for wheel balance and rotation and happened to walk in the door to the service dept to see the tech putting the wheels back on and tightening the lug nuts with a impact gun only. NO torque wrench or torque sticks or any other means to verify proper install. Come on guys, even Wally world guys torque them. This is a reflection on the service manager and his professionalism.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/20/2013

Dennis and I had a very good conversation this morning about this event which lead to reviewing the importance of performing every job to our level of expectation.

Thanks again for informing me. We have had a training session on the importance of fixing every vehicle correctly everytime.

TH
TIMOTHY H.
2008 KIA OPTIMA
07/10/2012 Category: Service
Service Manager Curt B. took care of the problem within 30 days. Service Dept. has always been reliable.

07/10/2012 Category: Service
Would have been a 5 star rating, but had an issue with replacing stereos, that has never been resolved.
Curtis J B., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/13/2012
Radio remanufacturer has not returned CDs from radio, will get this resolved, waiting on list of CDs

TC
Tyrone C.
Dunlap, IL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed with the facility and questionable customer service
Same as the title.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions as this helps us improve our service to you and your experience.
Mike Miller Service Team

Dunlap, IL
04/16/2019 Category: Service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We
would like an opportunity to reinspect your vehicle at no charge to find the problem you are experiencing. Please let me know if I may be of assistance in repairing your vehicle.  You may respond to this email or phone me at 309-693-1222 x250.
Part and Service Director

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Engine recall
Not sure what to put here
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business.  Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every service visit. Please contact me if you would like to discuss any issues with your vehicle or our service.
Service and Parts Director 309-693-1222 x250