RF
Manito, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/04/2020 Category: Service
Randy Friedrich
i believe the issue has been resolved with the recent phone call Thank You

07/04/2020 Category: Service
Randy Friedrich
My wife gets it serviced so she says it is nice
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/07/2020

Hello Randall,

Thank you for taking the time to speak with me today. As we spoke I will be speaking with my technicians to ensure we return your vehicle in as good or better condition then it comes to us. I am happy to help you with any concerns you have in the future. Thank you so much for your time.

Pete Schultz
309-208-1488
pschultz@mikemillerautopark.com

PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/08/2020

Good Morning Randall,

Thank you very much for your time yesterday and your candit feedback. Again please let me know if i can assist you any way moving forward. Have a great day!

Sincerely Pete Schultz

Canton, IL
06/22/2020 Category: Service
Unnecessary return trip to dealership
As already described
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/23/2020

Hello Mrs. Miller,

I appreciate your feedback and again i apologize for the inconvenience we have caused you. As we spoke I look forward to hearing from you to schedule for your vehicle to be detailed. Please let me know if i can assist you in any way. Thank you and have a great day.

David R.
Chillicothe, IL
04/20/2020 Category: Service
Did a really great job when I took it back.
They were really kind and respectful while cleaning up the car. Their apology was very sincere.

04/20/2020 Category: Service
Usually do a super job and clean the car inside and out but not this time
Maybe the virus has something to do with it
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/20/2020

Hello David,

I am so sorry to hear about your recent experience with our service department. I would like to help resolve the issue with the vehicle cleanliness. I will contact you directly to resolve this immediately. I appreciate your business and i look forward to resolving this.

John D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Repeat
It was a repeat of the last maintenance. A failed plug and leaking oil pan.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I am very sorry your service visit did not earn a 5 star rating. I understand you are upset with the failed repairs and i hope even if we do make a mistake we do what it takes to make it right. If there is anything else i can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know.
We appreciate your business.
Pete Schultz
Mike Miller Hyundai
309-208-1488

DA
Deborah A.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Told 1 hr for recalls and took 1 hr and 45 minutes
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. We are sorry for the delay at your last visit. I would like to offer to wash, vacuum and clean your vehicle's windows at your convenience. This would take us about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you would like to have this done. Start the spring off with a clean vehicle. You may reach me at 309-693-1222 x 250. Sincerely, Joy Thannert Parts and Service Director

RT
Robert T.
Edwards, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Santa Fe customer
Good people work there but, but Hyundai Corp doesn't take care of their long time buyers
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We appreciate your comments. We are sorry the 2018 Sante Fe had
a knock sensor problem after the update. We thank you for having faith in our dealership and your continued loyalty.

Pekin, IL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Better service at Toyota
The customer service on the phone is poor. When we purchased the vehicle we were told that they have the best customer service when servicing the vehicle. That is definitely not true other places we have been have a higher and better customer service than this place.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service to you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on every visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Possible issue
Started with tire replacement, and transmission fluid is now leaking... we will see how this goes....
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We value your business. Please let me know if there is anything we can improve to earn your 5-star rating. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every visit.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director, 309-693-1222 x250

Kathleen S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
service
See previous comment
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you
Tuesday.
Service and Parts Director

KJ
Kevin J.
Morton, IL
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Guess its fixed
It only took 3 times to get the car fixed but they got there...
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you.

Pekin, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Third Time's The Charm
I have bought a couple cars from Mike Miller over the years. For a number of reasons, I will not be trading or purchasing through Mike Miller again. In the past, though, I've been fairly satisfied with the work that's been done on my car.

In April, 2018, I took it in for an oil change and explained that one of my lights wasn't working. I had already changed out the bulb, so I knew that this wasn't the problem. I expressed this to the guys. They took care of the oil change and expressed that all they had to do was shake the bulb a bit to tighten it, and it was fixed.

A month later, I was still having trouble. I took the car back in July, got an oil change, and explained I was still having trouble with the lights. The guys again claimed it was fixed, and I paid $100.

Not even a month later, I started having trouble with the lights again. I asked help from a personal mechanic friend, and we changed out the break sensor, and he looked at some other potential issues. He suspected it was wiring, so I took it BACK to Mike Miller last week (now November.) I explained in detail that this had to be a wiring issue and that this seems to not be a "quick fix." They changed out a bulb on the passenger side that day. The next night, I was pulled over for not only a driver's side head light but also a tail light.

The service guys are now saying it's the other tail light and that the head light seems to be working fine.

I'm not sure what the problem is, and I'm sure it isn't simple to figure out, so I don't question the ability of anyone in the shop. I just want it to be clear that this kind of miscommunication and "We think it should be fixed" mentality has now cost me $200+ along with a possible ticket. It's for this reason that I would likely not recommend Mike Miller to a friend again..
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your comments help us improve our service and your experience.

East Peoria, IL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, convenient
Fast service, convenient
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations at your last service visit. Please contact me at 309-693-1222 x 250 to discuss your concerns so I can make sure you are 100% satisfied with your repair. Sincerely, Joy Thannert Service and Parts Director, Mike Miller Hyundai

LV
Linda V.
Knoxville, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/18/2018 Category: Service
My first time at Mike Miller Hyundai.
A new man in your service area just needs more time. I don't expect to be there that long in the future. Service mgr. comped me. I appreciated that but it was not necessary.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
I apologize for the delay in service on your vehicle.
We do apprciate your business.

BT
Barry T.
Fairview, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
first poor visit
This was our first visit to the service department that left me dissatisfied with our experience
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We apologize for the delay at your last visit.
Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service and your experience. Our goal is to earn your 5-star rating on each visit. We appreciate your business.

06/10/2018 Category: Service
review
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. I am sorry your service experience did not exceed your expectations. Please contact me with your concerns. I will be happy to immediately address the problems and assist in corrections. You may respond to this email or contact me my phone at 309-693-1222 x 250.
Parts and Service Director