Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

John D.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
09/14/2019 Category: Service
Repeat
It was a repeat of the last maintenance. A failed plug and leaking oil pan.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I am very sorry your service visit did not earn a 5 star rating. I understand you are upset with the failed repairs and i hope even if we do make a mistake we do what it takes to make it right. If there is anything else i can do for you please do not hesitate to let me know.
We appreciate your business.
Mike Miller Hyundai
309-208-1488

DA
Deborah A.
03/30/2019 Category: Service
Recalls
Told 1 hr for recalls and took 1 hr and 45 minutes
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. We are sorry for the delay at your last visit. I would like to offer to wash, vacuum and clean your vehicle's windows at your convenience. This would take us about an hour and a half. Please let me know if you would like to have this done. Start the spring off with a clean vehicle. You may reach me at 309-693-1222 x 250. Sincerely, Joy Thannert Parts and Service Director

RT
Robert T.
Edwards, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/18/2019 Category: Service
Unhappy Santa Fe customer
Good people work there but, but Hyundai Corp doesn't take care of their long time buyers
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

We appreciate your comments. We are sorry the 2018 Sante Fe had
a knock sensor problem after the update. We thank you for having faith in our dealership and your continued loyalty.

Pekin, IL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Better service at Toyota
The customer service on the phone is poor. When we purchased the vehicle we were told that they have the best customer service when servicing the vehicle. That is definitely not true other places we have been have a higher and better customer service than this place.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service to you. Our goal is to exceed your expectations on every visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
12/25/2018 Category: Service
Possible issue
Started with tire replacement, and transmission fluid is now leaking... we will see how this goes....
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/27/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We value your business. Please let me know if there is anything we can improve to earn your 5-star rating. Our goal is to exceed your expectations at every visit.
Joy Thannert, Service and Parts Director, 309-693-1222 x250

Kathleen S.
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/13/2018 Category: Service
service
See previous comment
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 12/15/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and look forward to seeing you
Tuesday.
Service and Parts Director

KJ
Kevin J.
Morton, IL
11/27/2018 Category: Service
Guess its fixed
It only took 3 times to get the car fixed but they got there...
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/28/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments as this helps us improve our service to you.

Pekin, IL
11/20/2018 Category: Service
Third Time's The Charm
I have bought a couple cars from Mike Miller over the years. For a number of reasons, I will not be trading or purchasing through Mike Miller again. In the past, though, I've been fairly satisfied with the work that's been done on my car.

In April, 2018, I took it in for an oil change and explained that one of my lights wasn't working. I had already changed out the bulb, so I knew that this wasn't the problem. I expressed this to the guys. They took care of the oil change and expressed that all they had to do was shake the bulb a bit to tighten it, and it was fixed.

A month later, I was still having trouble. I took the car back in July, got an oil change, and explained I was still having trouble with the lights. The guys again claimed it was fixed, and I paid $100.

Not even a month later, I started having trouble with the lights again. I asked help from a personal mechanic friend, and we changed out the break sensor, and he looked at some other potential issues. He suspected it was wiring, so I took it BACK to Mike Miller last week (now November.) I explained in detail that this had to be a wiring issue and that this seems to not be a "quick fix." They changed out a bulb on the passenger side that day. The next night, I was pulled over for not only a driver's side head light but also a tail light.

The service guys are now saying it's the other tail light and that the head light seems to be working fine.

I'm not sure what the problem is, and I'm sure it isn't simple to figure out, so I don't question the ability of anyone in the shop. I just want it to be clear that this kind of miscommunication and "We think it should be fixed" mentality has now cost me $200+ along with a possible ticket. It's for this reason that I would likely not recommend Mike Miller to a friend again..
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 11/21/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. Your comments help us improve our service and your experience.

East Peoria, IL
10/05/2018 Category: Service
Fast service, convenient
Fast service, convenient
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/09/2018

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am sorry we did not meet your expectations at your last service visit. Please contact me at 309-693-1222 x 250 to discuss your concerns so I can make sure you are 100% satisfied with your repair. Sincerely, Joy Thannert Service and Parts Director, Mike Miller Hyundai

LV
Linda V.
Knoxville, IL
2015 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
08/18/2018 Category: Service
My first time at Mike Miller Hyundai.
A new man in your service area just needs more time. I don't expect to be there that long in the future. Service mgr. comped me. I appreciated that but it was not necessary.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 08/20/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey.
I apologize for the delay in service on your vehicle.
We do apprciate your business.

BT
Barry T.
Fairview, IL
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/18/2018 Category: Service
first poor visit
This was our first visit to the service department that left me dissatisfied with our experience
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 07/19/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We apologize for the delay at your last visit.
Your comments and suggestions help us improve our service and your experience. Our goal is to earn your 5-star rating on each visit. We appreciate your business.

06/10/2018 Category: Service
review
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 06/11/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. I am sorry your service experience did not exceed your expectations. Please contact me with your concerns. I will be happy to immediately address the problems and assist in corrections. You may respond to this email or contact me my phone at 309-693-1222 x 250.
Parts and Service Director

Peoria Heights, IL
04/05/2018 Category: Service
Quick turn around time.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/06/2018

We are sorry the detail was not completed on your vehicle.
Please call me to schedule an in-house detail at no charge.
Spring is the perfect time after the harsh winter we have had.
Please allow us a couple hours to complete the detail.
I look forward to hearing from you.
309-693-1222 x 250

Rodney W.
03/29/2018 Category: Service
Waiting for Warranty Work.
This is the first problem I've had with my 2016 Tucson that requires warranty work. So far, I'm very happy with the vehicle and the service the dealership has provided. But my final opinion will be shaped by how this problem with the parking brake warning light is handled.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/01/2018

Thank you for completing our service survey. We are expecting your part around April 8th. I will contact you with any update.
Parts Mgr. Mike Miller Service Team

Benson, IL
2015 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2018 Category: Service
It’s ok
Some of the service people are not very good at customer service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/20/2018

We apologize for the problems incurred at your last service visit.
We appreciate your comments and suggestions on our survey.
Our goal is to give exceptional service from check in to completion.
Thank you for your business.
Pete Schultz, Service Manager, Mike Miller Hyundai

Anthony M.
Canton, IL
03/08/2018 Category: Service
OK
Buying a car takes at least 3 hours. Your trade in is no good. You need to buy a lot of extras, some of which should be included with a new car. Like a spare (donut) !! Service is so overpriced as to be on the fantasy level, like $500 to replace a $13 water pump. Which I did myself with parts from autozone and that was back in 2006 prob doubled since then. I would buy another car from them cause they're all alike but no service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/09/2018

We appreciate you completing our service survey.
Your comments have been reviewed. We do frequent price checks in our area to stay competitive, however our quote does include genuine Hyundai parts. We would be happy to quote non factory parts but we would not be able to provide a warranty on those items. Please contact me if you would like another quote for the service work recommended on your vehicle.

ER
Eric R.
Chillicothe, IL
2014 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
02/26/2018 Category: Service
Prompt response!
Though my original experience was not quite as expected, your service department "stepped up to the plate" to make things right!
I really appreciated the quick response from the service manager and his willingness to go above and beyond to make me happy as a Hyundai owner!
I will definitely use Mike Miller Hyundai for future needs!

02/26/2018 Category: Service
Communication is the key!
If things are going to take longer than expected, someone should let you know. I don't like waiting longer than expected with no explanation.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/27/2018

We apologize for the inconvenience at your last visit. We should have communicated our shop situation with you. Please let us take care of your next oil change and do an in house interior and exterior detail of your vehicle. We would like about 3 hours to complete it properly.
Let me know when we can arrange for this service.
Thank you for completing our survey.
Mike Miller Auto Park
309-693-1222

ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2018

Thank you. We appreciate the opportunity to "make it right" with you.

Pete

Dunlap, IL
02/16/2018 Category: Service
Technicians do not always do a quality job
Example is pencil sipping tire depth.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/21/2018

We apologize for the inconvienence of having to return to the dealership for inspection.  Please contact me if you have any questions or concerns. We appreciate your business.

Mike Miller Hyundai

01/25/2018 Category: Service
Average
Knowledge lacking
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/26/2018

Sorry about the phone answer we will contact you later today.

Dan Kmieciak

KH
Kathy H.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/30/2017 Category: Service
Disappointed about the glass all over the inside when I picked it up.
If I could of got my car to obriens where I bought it I would of gone there.
DAN K., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 01/01/2018

Thank you for the review.