Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

VD
Vernon D.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Quick efficient
Got me and and time did excellent work
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/16/2019

ST
Sandra T.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and service is good and usually quick
Very good.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Dave D.
10/11/2019 Category: Service
Great service prices are a little high but overall great experience
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/12/2019

Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Continued Excellence
Great personnel throughout this Dealership, from vehicle check in to technician service on my vehicle, to shuttle service, to office (check-out). Very effective and efficient throughout. Services were performed quickly and as requested, charges were reasonable and fair and vehicle was returned looking as though it was just off the showroom floor.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

HH
Henry H.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Very helpful
Checked our tire with water test and when we were still concerned took it off the rim to be sure there was no damage. It had gone flat for no apparent reason. We appreciated their willingness to double check it.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/07/2019

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Friends
Mike Miller isn't just a business, they are a trusted friend that cares for our cars! They keep me safe on the roads and that means a LOT to me! Thanks folks!

Jan Johnson
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

AK
Amanda K.
Metamora, IL
10/01/2019 Category: Service
Fast and friendly
I brought my car in for a recall and they fixed 2 other things that was on my warranty that I not aware of . Which was awesome
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 10/02/2019

Daniel P.
Marquette Heights, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/28/2019 Category: Service
The owner and staff are great
Service fixed a nail in my tire.

Luanne S.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
09/27/2019 Category: Service
Great service - nice people
Everyone made me feel comfortable, and while the service visit took a bit longer than I was told it would, I didn't mind because everyone was so nice about it.

JE
Joel E.
Princeville, IL
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/27/2019 Category: Service
sales people and mechanics work perfectly together. Chase Wilkins sure does take perfect care of his customers after the sale.
Chase Wilkins is the best salesman you'll ever have because of the way he takes care of his customers AFTER the sale. I will refer anyone looking for a car to Chas

Jacqueline W.
Canton, IL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
09/25/2019 Category: Service
Fixed their mistake
I was in for a recall fix. I asked them to loosen the bolt on the oil pan, as we couldn’t get it removed. They said it was missing a part and there might be damage to the oil pan. I said that you were the last to change the oil. They said “it’s been almost 2 years” and I said “and only 3,000 miles because my 97 year old Dad bought it, got sick and passed away”. They showed me a filter and said it wasn’t theirs. Then we saw the date, 3 months before we bought it. Apparently, they didn’t change the oil when we bought the vehicle. They immediately apologized, said it was unacceptable, fixed everything, changed the oil, washed the car and apologized again. Everyone makes mistakes? But how you react and how you fix them is what will set you apart. I will definitely recommend and be back!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/26/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey, and for your understanding throughout this experience. Please do not hesitate to let me know if there is anything i can do for you.

SD
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/20/2019

Kathleen B.
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Computer update
Always a friendly atmosphere at your service desks.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

James S.
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Very customer friendly
They always make us feel comfortable and they do what they say
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/11/2019

NS
Nemanja S.
09/09/2019 Category: Service
2013 Sonata Limited
Great people to talk to and work with and great service, thank you all!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/10/2019

Germantown Hills, IL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/07/2019 Category: Service
Great service, reasonable prices
Typically I change my own oil, but took our new Santa Fe in to Mike Miller to have it done the first time. They did a great job and price was reasonable.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/09/2019

CD
Cathy D.
Morton, IL
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Great place to be
Service is great. I must share a story. My son has owned a Hyundai for a year or so now. He did research on safety, fuel efficiency, etc. The main thing he was impressed by were the safety features. I am so glad he made the decision to buy a Hyundai, because last week a regular day running errands, he had a seizure while driving in a busy shopping area. Witness said the care drove up on the side walk, splintered a utility pole, flipped and destroyed a stop light. The car came to rest on the drivers side and my son had to be removed with assistance out of the back window. He was taken to a trauma center with the police not far behind. My son does not remember any of the accident because of the seizure. The trauma team did Cat Scans of his whole body. He had a big bump and bruise on this forehead, bruises where the seat belt went across his chest, and his left ankle was banged up bruised with superficial cuts. Nothing more. The Doctors were baffled, from what they knew of the accident he should have had major injuries. The police were baffled how he could come out with so few injuries, they said it had to be the car. Thank you Hyundai you saved my Son. I can never repay you!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/07/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. I am so happy to hear you son is ok. This story is amazing. Thank you for sharing this with us.

WB
William B.
Morton, IL
2007 Hyundai Elantra
09/03/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding sales and service
Best sales people you can ever ask for! Randy Acevedo has been our salesperson for years. He just sold us our 4th car from Mike Miller. Couldn't ask for better. Highly recommend Randy. He will take care of your every need. I don't go any other place than Mike Miller Auto Park.
Service department is also the best out there!
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 09/04/2019