Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Totally reliable
I can always be sure that my car is in the best of hands and that all service will be performed as I have been told. Always done right.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/24/2019

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Thank You, MMH!
I LOVE Mike Miller Hyundai! The place I took the car for tires and repair and oil changes did not do as I had expected (and paid for). I just assumed they took care of my car based on the package I paid for. They were not! Then they would not answer the phone and I couldn't get an appointment because the guy "called in sick" or "had an emergency". I asked my kids where they take their cars but they were not a Hyundai dealer and my daughter suggested Mike Miller (she knows Mr. Frampton). The service guys at MMH have helped me stay safe on the road! And since presently I drive round trip to Decatur 5 days a week, that's REALLY important to me!
THANK YOU, Mike Miller Hyundai!!!
Jan Johnson
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/22/2019

Hello Jan,
Thank you for choosing our service department to take care of your vehicle. We'll be here when you need us.

SK
Susan K.
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Attentive, Efficient, Friendly Service
Excellent customer service! They always ensure all my questions and concerns are addressed! My car was returned to me ahead of schedule and cleaner than when I brought it in!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/21/2019

Hello Susan,

Bartonville, IL
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Routine matenance.
As always Mike Miller service was first class. Service people are always friendly, professional, and thorough. Bobby in the service area is always on top of things. I would not take my Ioniq any where else for service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your kind words.

DK
Dean K.
2015 Hyundai Equus
05/14/2019 Category: Service
The personnel are friendly and efficient. Prices are very competitive. They care about your needs.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business and your kind words.

AW
Alan W.
Mapleton, IL
2013 Hyundai Azera
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.
Very professional and friendly service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/13/2019

RP
Roxana P.
Galesburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/12/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
Always get great service.

Suzanne S.
Lostant, IL
2016 Hyundai Accent
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Hard working crew.
The Guys work hard and do what they can for you as soon as they can. Because the service Guys are friendly and efficient, I bought a car I bought a car at Mike Miller Hyundai in 2016. Even though I live over an hour away, I still bring it back for service. These guys are like family.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/10/2019

Hello Suzanne,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you traveling to allow us to service your vehicle.
We look forward to seeing you at your next visit.

05/09/2019 Category: Service
Fast friendly service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/09/2019

Christopher C.
Manito, IL
05/03/2019 Category: Service
Employees are so friendly & always excellent service
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Hello Christopher,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We

Melissa H.
Chillicothe, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/30/2019 Category: Service
I like my salesman Tim. He keeps in contact with me to make sure my SUV is running properly.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Hello Melissa,

London Mills, IL
2004 Hyundai Santa Fe
04/29/2019 Category: Service
Free replacement
Everyone worked with us even checking to see if there was a recall.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/30/2019

Carroll W.
Cuba, IL
04/24/2019 Category: Service
The guys in the shop are always friendly and answer all my questions.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/24/2019

Hi Carroll,
Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate you traveling to visit our service department.

AC
Al C.
Brimfield, IL
2008 Hyundai Sonata
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Top notch service experience from the service desk to the technicians.
I was very pleased with the service department. Brian Jarvis was my service contact and he was very professional, knowledgeable, personable, and helpful. The service was very timely and the problem with the vehicle was corrected. Thanks to Brian and his service technicians, I would definitely give my experience a five-star rating.

Hello Al,
Thanks for completing our service survey and for giving us such a rave review. We appreciate your business.

Kewanee, IL
04/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department is awesome!
Everyone in the service department is friendly and courteous. While I waited, other staff said hello. The mechanics are super friendly and polite as well. I will continue to bring my car for service here, not anywhere else!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/23/2019

GA
Glenda A.
Washington, IL
04/22/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and tire rotation
Quick and fast service.

Hello Glenda,

GN
Gary N.
Dunlap, IL
2013 Hyundai Tucson
04/15/2019 Category: Service
Your service reps are great especially Pete and Bobby.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/15/2019

Hello Gary,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey.
I'll pass the compliment on the Pete and Bobby.

Sherianne M.
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Place
The people who work there treat you like family.

Hi Sherianne,
Thanks for taking the time to complete our service survey. We

JJ
Jan J.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/12/2019 Category: Service
Headlights
I called at the last minute and they got me in to change my headlight - which was out - and when I asked for the other one to be changed, they did that, too! No appointment! No questions! It was great - in and out in 15 minutes or less!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 04/12/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey. We