Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5Overall Rating 4.5833333/5rating 4.5833333
Overall Rating 2.1666683/5Overall Rating 2.1666683/5rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683rating 2.1666683

LF
Linda F.
Abingdon, IL
2012 Hyundai Veloster
03/12/2019 Category: Service
maintenance
I have always received wonderful service when I bring my car in for maintenance. I like when they come and tell you what they found and ask you if they can proceed with the repairs.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/12/2019

Trivoli, IL
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficient Oil Change
Very timely and friendly service.

RP
Roxana P.
Galesburg, IL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/11/2019 Category: Service
Excellent dealership
My salesman, Rodney Rogers, is first-class. Always there to help with any concerns. The Service Department is very customer oriented. They strive for customer satisfaction.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/11/2019

2015 Hyundai Equus
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Quick friendly and priced reasonably.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 03/01/2019

Dianna H.
Oil Change
Nice staff & quick service.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/26/2019

PC
Patrick C.
Wyoming, IL
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Great place will buy from again
Service is good sales Dave freese's is great we were upside down in our van find a way to trade in and don't owe more than our car is worth

MA
Mary A.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
02/26/2019 Category: Service
Friendliest staff around. Appointments are always on time.
The service staff are always friendly. Always. The appointment time is always accurate with never being behind schedule. I love the option of having early morning appointment hours.

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your business. We are happy to
accommodate your early schedule

Samuel B.
02/25/2019 Category: Service
Always great.
Great place. Highly recommend it. I never thought I’d like a Hyundai. Now I will never get anything else.

Mike Miller Service Tea,

02/23/2019 Category: Service
1st oil chg
No problems.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

CT
Carl T.
02/22/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Job all around
Prompt service, professional staff informed me of all they were doing including fix a problem with software upgrade I did not I needed.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/23/2019

Ralph H.
02/21/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service from beginning to end
When my engine light came on after an oil change, I immediately called the service department and was instructed to have my car towed to the dealership. During the wait for the tow truck, the general manager called me several times to check on me and assured me that I would have a loaner car waiting for me. The tow truck took longer than expected, so he sent two salespeople to my location with the loaner and kept checking to make sure that I was taken care of. I was so impressed with his concern. I was also pleased how accommodating the service department was when I picked up my car. They were extremely polite, caring, and concerned for my wellbeing. Please pass on my gratitude to all of the people involved with my service.
Ralph Heston
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/22/2019

Thank you for completing our service survey.
We appreciate your comments and it very nice to hear you were taken care of so promptly.

Richard S.
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Hyundai Elantta
EXCELLANT service, as usual.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Jo G.
Hopedale, IL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/20/2019 Category: Service
Service on my Hyundai
Friendly & prompt service. The only thing I did not like about it was they did not wash y car. I know it is winter but that is the time when it needs it the most. I suppose they thought it was two cold but they should at least ask the customer if they want it washed or give them a reason why it is not being done. all in all great service. I love my car

PS
Patricia S.
Rome, IL
2013 Hyundai Elantra Co
02/19/2019 Category: Service
All are very friendly. Do a great job.
PETER D S., Service Manager from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/20/2019

Springfield, IL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/19/2019 Category: Service
Superlative Service
This Dealership has professional,, knowledgeable, service oriented people who genuinely seem to want to help you and do what’s best for your vehicle’s proper care and performance. They provided quick, efficient, friendly service. I got clear and thoughtful answers to my questions and the cost for services performed was very reasonable. Totally worth the 80 mile drive to get to this Dealership!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Judy S.
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Professional
I've never had an unpleasant experience. Everyone is friendly and knowledgeable. The waiting area is comfortable and includes snack bars and coffee, if desired.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/18/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete this survey. The Mike Miller Service team really appreciate your business.

Christopher C.
Manito, IL
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Excellent Service!
Service is always fast & the guys are always super friendly! I always bring my car there & will never go anywhere else!
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/15/2019

VM
Velvet M.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Speedy and thorough
They changed the oil, rotated the tires and washed my Elantra in only 30 minutes. Well done!

RT
Robert T.
Edwards, IL
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2019 Category: Service
Friendly prompt service.
Only concern how slow it was to get my maintenance coupon booklet - 15 months.
Mike Miller's staff contacted them 5 times to get it.
ROBERTA J T., Service and Parts Director from Mike Miller Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for taking the time to complete our service survey.
We appreciate your business. Thanks for the patience in getting your maintenance book. We are sorry for the delay.

02/09/2019 Category: Service
Friendly and competent!
It is refreshing to see honest and competent people doing their jobs so well! Thanks for making car service a pleasant experience!