GA
GARY A.
05/08/2019
AC repair
It only worked for about 100 miles, then stopped working, won't dump anymore money here
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Kennesaw responded on 05/14/2019

Mr. Austin,

We tried reaching out to you on the phone number we have on file.

We are more than happy to take another look at it and see what we can do for you.

Please give us a call here at the corporate office or stop by any of our 4 locations.

We look forward to hearing from you soon!

Kindest Regards,

Megan Jackson
Account Manager
Mike The Mechanic - Corporate
770.517.4133

Amber B.
Dallas, GA
07/11/2018
No respect for your time
First experience here was Awesome! We moved to Dallas, Ga and I wanted to return because I liked the service. I called before to check timing before driving from Dallas to Woodstock. She assured me they were not busy. We checked in and waited atleast 15 minutes before she came and told me it would be an hour to an hour and a half before they could get to my car.... Is Mike the mechanic the only mechanic??? We left! I called before coming because we had a busy day preparing to leave for vacation. Ridiculous to me that as the customer I prepared on the front end and called only to drive and have my time wasted!!!
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Kennesaw responded on 07/12/2018

Hi Amber,

We are happy to hear that your first experience was awesome and sad to hear you were unhappy this visit.  At the time when you called, we weren’t busy. However, during your drive from Dallas, GA to here, we were inundated with waiting customers. Our policy for our customers who choose to wait is first come, first served. Unfortunately, the car before you had some issues and was taking longer than we would have liked, but that is sometimes the nature with repairing automobiles. Normally we would have offered to drive you home, (and, actually, I believe you were offered a ride by our bookkeeper who wasn’t aware you were from Dallas) however that wasn’t practical due to your living close to an hour away. We apologize that we didn’t realize the extra time needed by the previous car before you had been waiting for 15 minutes.

We hope that your next experience is more pleasurable.

Mike the Mechanic, Customer Relations Representative

EL
Ethel L.
Marietta, GA
Chrysler Pacifica
04/06/2018 Category: Service
Ethel said she was not happy with her experience because they gave the wrong diagnostic. They did not tell her how much it was going to cost.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Kennesaw responded on 04/10/2018

Upon speaking with Brian, the customer called on 4 separate occasions to discuss the vehicle before deciding to bring it to the shop. It is difficult to properly diagnose a vehicle without performing a thorough inspection.  The diagnosis fee was discussed with the customer prior to her bringing the vehicle to the shop. During the diagnosis procedure, the customer declined from having the fuel tank dropped; the customer was seeking a second opinion provided by her dealer for cracked fuel pump housing.  The customer’s declination caused MTM to not have the ability to complete a thorough inspection.  The diagnosis was deemed inconclusive.

Dyan Schuckers

Chris M.
Canton, GA
INFINITI G37 Coupe
11/01/2017 Category: Service
Chris said he went to the business for an oil change because the advertisement for synthetic oil was $39.99. They charged him $80 because he needed a filter.
Megan J., HR from Mike The Mechanic Kennesaw responded on 11/07/2017

Dear Chris,

The extra charge is not because your vehicle needed a filter.  Because the oil filter your vehicle requires is not a cartridge or huge diesel filter, it is included in the $39.99 special. Your vehicle requires more than 5 quarts of oil, which is extra and is noted on the advertisement. You also requested a tire rotation on this service, which is also extra and not included in the special.   Thank you for providing us with the opportunity to make this clarification.

Dyan Schuckers