Overall Rating 4.5199968/5Overall Rating 4.5199968/5Overall Rating 4.5199968/5Overall Rating 4.5199968/5rating 4.5199968
Overall Rating 2.08/5Overall Rating 2.08/5rating 2.08rating 2.08rating 2.08

Winchester, MA
2019 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and efficient service
This was my first time using the Mirak Hyundai service center. It was a very good experience. I didn’t have to wait at all and pulled my car right inside within seconds of arriving. Nick greeted me when I pulled in and was very friendly and helpful.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/15/2019

Justin G.
Waltham, MA
11/14/2019 Category: Service
High prices, excessive service
Had my car serviced here after it failed inspection at another auto service center and Mirak failed more items than the original service center. Pricing for repairing the failed items were inflated. Gas gauge acting eradically after service and was told that was normal.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/16/2019

Justin, I would very much like to speak with you regarding your last service visit. What is the best way to reach you?

JE
Judy E.
Somerville, MA
11/12/2019 Category: Service
Very first oil change and complete multi-point inspection
The Customer Service Rep was friendly and thorough with his explanation of the servicing procedure.
The mechanics did an excellent service job at no charge. I am totally satisfied, and will definitely return to have my Hyundai Elantra serviced again.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2019

Judy, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look foreward to seeing you again!

Jean G.
Belmont, MA
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Mike was great
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/06/2019

Jean, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Brookline, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/02/2019 Category: Service
20k maintenance
Very quick, let me use expired coupon. Very happy with the car.

GK
George K.
Cambridge, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
11/01/2019 Category: Service
As always, the service was first-rate. The staff member who took care of my car was very friendly and efficient. I didn't have to wait long. I am very satisfied with the whole experience.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/02/2019

George, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

11/01/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service
The rear bumper was perfectly repainted.

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/31/2019 Category: Service
Mr Jim Bina
Courteous, efficient service
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

2013 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/30/2019 Category: Service
good service efficient and friendly
Punctual, my car received all it's services at Mirak and it drives great....2013 Hyundai Elantra. If I continue driving it with this service I can do this for a long time.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/31/2019

WL
Walter L.
10/29/2019 Category: Service
Highly organized i efficie. Uuunt. Affable service staff. Professional and technically competent service.
Ser above
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/30/2019

Walter, Thank you very much for the 5 Star  review. We look forward to seeing you again!

EA
Eileen A.
Waltham, MA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
10/26/2019 Category: Service
My Service
Service was excellent as always - Nick called and told me of what to expect and called back with price and what was covered by warranty and called when it was ready - Excellent communication and service - Great Experience. Friendly, Kind, Helpful.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Eilee, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Chelsea, MA
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Great costumer service. Service done fast
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/26/2019

Karen M.
Watertown, MA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
recommendations
Gave me suggestions with respect to my 30,000 mile service tune-up. He stated that I could wait I was at 30,000 miles since I am not quite there.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Karen, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Michael G.
Everett, MA
10/24/2019 Category: Service
I would recommend Mirak repair to anyone without a doubt! Very professional and reliable.. The best customer service and reasonable prices.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/24/2019

Michael, Thank you very much for the 5 Star Review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Stoneham, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Review
Good
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star Review & look forward to seeing you again!

2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
10/23/2019 Category: Service
Car tuneup
Every step of the process was excellent
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/23/2019

Kelly F.
Charlestown, MA
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Talented and friendly team
Helpful and kind, both with car care and interaction. Thank you!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/19/2019

Kelly, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

TG
Thomas G.
Stoneham, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
Not only will I return for service for my vehicle, but if I am still living in the area, I will buy my next vehicle from them.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019

Thomas, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
10/15/2019 Category: Service
oil change
Dropped in without an appointment (impossible to get one for Saturday unless a week+ in advance) for an oil change. Mike gave me a good estimate what the wait time was, I had errands to run so big deal. When I asked about other services, he gave me good advice and recommendations. He called me to confirm when my car will be ready.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 10/15/2019