Arthur B.
Arlington, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/01/2020 Category: Service
My Kona is my second Hyundai from Mirak and the service is good.
I had my prior Elantra Touring serviced at Mirak and now have been going there for service on my new 2019 Kona for a year. The service has been great. I've been dropped off at home when I've requested and left the car for service and I am kept updated about the service in progress.
It works for me. I've had no issues.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/01/2020

Arthur, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your business & look forward to seeing you again!

SJ
Sherry J.
Watertown, MA
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
03/31/2020 Category: Service
Keeping customers Healthy
Like most, I was putting off having an oil change/tune up for fear it was a risk. I contacted Laurie at Mirak, she scheduled me for the same day. It was a pleasant surprise to learn, Mirak is intentionally scheduling customers so they do not overlap. Upon my arrival, my vehicle was taken immediately. The porter added a stirring wheel cover, seat cover, and floor covers. He was wearing PPE gear which was reasurring. Upon completion, I watched a second employee sterilize the inside of my vehicle, which included, the intervior, doors, steering wheel, console and the door handles. The car had a new stirring wheel cover, and a complimentary bottle of hand sanitizer. They could have completed a tune up and sent me on my way. Instead, Mirak made a gallant effort to adhear to coronoavirus safety protocalls and show me how important I am as a customer.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/31/2020

Sherry, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Cynthia H.
Woburn, MA
03/30/2020 Category: Service
Very Professional
We have always had a pleasant experience at Mirak with both of our vehicles.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/30/2020

Cynthia, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Daniel C.
Burlington, MA
03/29/2020
Nick and John are excellent they listened to my concerns about my daughters car and in the end took care of my daughters sonata.
I can't say enough about John and Nick I highly recommend Mirak Hyundai service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/29/2020

Daniel, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. Nick & I both look forward look forward to seeing you again!

Robert M.
Somerville, MA
2011 Hyundai Equus
03/27/2020 Category: Service
True professionals
Service is fantastic top to bottom
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/27/2020

Bobby, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. It was nice to see you  & we look forward to seeing you again!

James M.
Arlington, MA
03/26/2020 Category: Service
Nick the service manager.
Nick is really good at what he does. I was dropping off my car to have my door lock actuators replaced and he heard a strange noise? Turns out something internal with my transmission. Thankfully he heard it because my warranty is getting close to being over. He had me in a rental the same day and had my car back three days later with a new transmission!!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/26/2020

James, Thank you very much for your kind words. I am very glad Nick was able to help you. We all appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

EP
Evangelia P.
Waltham, MA
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Spotless reception area and waiting room.
Helpful service personnel. He took his
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/25/2020

Evangelia, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Waltham, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
03/24/2020 Category: Service
Great
Great service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/24/2020

Thank you very much for the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

GA
George A.
East Falmouth, MA
2017 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
03/21/2020 Category: Service
Replaced Engine under Warranty
Had my 2107 Hyundai Sonata Limited towed to Mirak due to engine noise making a weird noise and lack of power. They diagnosed there were metal shavings when they removed the valve cover and told me I needed a new engine. They worked with Hyundai headquarters and everything was taken care of under warranty with very little on my part. They handled all the logistics from paper work, loaner car, and ordering the parts. I was quite surprised how smoothly it went and would not hesitate in returning to Mirak. One other note, even though I didn't purchase my vehicle through Mirak they took care of everything providing excellent customer service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/21/2020

George, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your paitence & look forward to seeing you again!

FG
Frank G.
Somerville, MA
03/20/2020 Category: Service
The best
The best
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/20/2020

Frank, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Cambridge, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/18/2020 Category: Service
Mirak always responsive to customers needs and tries their best
to fit you in your requested time.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/19/2020

03/17/2020 Category: Service
EFFICIENT, EXCELLENT KNOW HOW
PROFESSIONAL, KNOWLDGEABLE COMPLETE
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/17/2020

Garrett, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

Maureen M.
Saugus, MA
03/14/2020 Category: Service
Prompt, efficient service.
Prompt, efficient service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/16/2020

Maureen, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

David W.
Burlington, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/13/2020 Category: Service
Service is efficient
The service tech was very helpful and kept me informed of what needed to be done. Despite the unexpected need for a brake job, I was down by noontime.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/14/2020

David, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

GS
George S.
Watertown, MA
2019 Hyundai Kona
03/12/2020 Category: Service
very efficient and can wait for my vehicle to be serviced
service personnel explains thoroughly what needs to be done
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/12/2020

George, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!