Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5rating 4.7407407
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

Mohamed L.
Rochester, NH
Bad service and experience
No comment at all . If u don’t like your car go there
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000 ext 6875

Haverhill, MA
Expensive blew out
I've had better customer service experience unfortunately. After waiting 2 hours for a tow from HYUNDAI road side assistance less than 2 miles from the dealer ship in which my vehicle was brought. It then took 8 hours to fix vehicle. To be spoken to as though i didn't have a brain in my head i guess i was the wrong sex. Well i was smart enough to come back and have a private conversation with his boss the following day to have it confirmed that its not the first time the individual has spoken in this manner hmm not really that much of a surprise. I was offered a free oil change I'm undecided on whether it's worth going back or not.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience at our dealership. Please contact Daniel Service Manager if you have any question at 781-641-6876

NR
Nancy R.
Sharon, MA
Professional, quick service
I went to have my first oil change for my new 2018 Hyundai Tuscon. From start to finish I was treated professionally and politely. I only had to wait 40 minutes and my car was ready!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-641-6876

Saul B.
Newton, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Fast efficient service
I have two Hyundais that I bring in every 10,000 miles. The service is friendly, fast and efficient. I dealt with Cliff last time who was very nice.

Alan B.
Somerville, MA
09/17/2018 Category: Service
service manger was very good
Service manager was personable, helpful, and communicative. I appreciate that.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
09/17/2018 Category: Service
Superior service, communication and personallized service with customers.
I was very impressed with Cliff, from my phone call when making the appointment, welcoming during arrival through departure of the dealership. Everyone is very accommodating and polite ready to answer any questions the customer might have.

KD
Kathleen D.
Woburn, MA
2016 Hyundai Accent
Oil Change
I went in to get an oil change and had to wait a little bit because the computers were acting weird. The guy at the desk kept apologizing to me. He kept letting me know he'd be right with me. When I got up there everything was fast. I did not have to wait too long for it to be finished. Then He pulled me out to let me know it was done let me know everything else with the car was fine, had me pay and then sent me on my way. I have been going here for oil changes ever since I bought my car 2 years ago and I have been nothing but satisfied with how they have treated me. Always with respect and in a professional way.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business and your loyalty to Mirak. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Lauren S.
Boston, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
09/15/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication and issue not fixed
Lack of communication and issue not fixed after spending 600+. Won’t be returning.

GR
Gloria R.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
09/14/2018 Category: Service
They missed the boat this time
Why call it an express oil change and take an hour and forty minutes to get it done? Maybe you should change the name. And be attentive to what the customer tells you is needed when you check them in.

Lexington, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra Gt
09/13/2018 Category: Service
scheduled service
no problems. on time service. friendly staff.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/17/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000

Lexington, MA
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2018 Category: Service
An auto service company for the modern age
After my Hyundai was evaluated, I received a superb summary via text and email of what was found and how much it would cost to fix.

This made the decision process a lot less fraught than what a trip to an auto service place had been in the past.

Thanks!

Dianne C.
Bedford, MA
09/12/2018 Category: Service
Service praise
Your service staff. They are cordial, efficient and always go out of their way to make you feel special.

Diane R.
Hanscom Afb, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Daniel Broulliard was exceptional
I can;t overstate how helpful and responsive our service manager Daniel was. This was our first trip to Mirak for service and we will definitely be back.

Cambridge, MA
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Smooth, as always
Fast and friendly customer service. Always a good experience at Mirak.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

WC
Walter C.
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Miraj
Very pleased and satisfied with the personnel as well as the service. Excellent facility.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Watertown, MA
09/10/2018 Category: Service
Service was excellent. However can we cut down on the cost of the Part D service. $500 is a bit much.

Rhonna G.
Somerville, MA
09/08/2018 Category: Service
Fantastic
I always recomed your dearlership eveyone from sales 2 customer service is great i feel that i am always taken care there and my questions r always answered i was dealing with another company 4 years and your dealership is top on my list so God Bless U All

Rajesh C.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Fast and straight forward service
The service people was friendly and courteous. They suggested the fixes to be done in a friendly tone and not pushing the ideas. Overall happy.

Josephine C.
2006 Hyundai Elantra
09/07/2018 Category: Service
Expected better for being a loyal customer
I’m not one to give a
Negative report but this last visit disappointed me as I received no recourse from anyone in the dept for a service associate not communicating issues with my car that should have been advised 3 years ago and I get stuck with an astronomical bill and list of repairs 😡
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-643-8000 Ext 6875.

Sangyeul H.
Winchester, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
Always happy with Mirak
Thanks for the first class service.