Overall Rating 4.8636364/5Overall Rating 4.8636364/5Overall Rating 4.8636364/5Overall Rating 4.8636364/5rating 4.8636364
Overall Rating 2.13636/5Overall Rating 2.13636/5rating 2.13636rating 2.13636rating 2.13636

GG
Grant G.
07/18/2018 Category: Service
Reliable, fast, and friendly
Mirak always does the necessary work in a quick and friendly way.

PM
Nice people
Clean
Organized
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-643-8000

James S.
Watertown, MA
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
07/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor
Mirak damaged my car while it was in for routine service, and failed to acknowledge it. I now need to file an insurance claim to try to get the damage repaired.

Not thrilled !
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/17/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience.  Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership.  If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000

Thomas B.
Boxborough, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra
07/16/2018 Category: Service
good service
You should give a senior discount. Many businesses offer a 5-10 % discount.

PL
Peter L.
Lexington, MA
07/13/2018 Category: Service
Warranty work ONLY!.
The cost for the tech just to look at my 2011 Sonata would have been almost $350, even if I chose NOT to have ANY repair work done.
It's unlikely the cost would be less; I brought my car to my mechanic.

I'll bring my car for warranty work only.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

hank You for your response, someone in the service department will be in contact with you about your experience. I'm sorry we did not give you a 5 star experience. If you have any question that we can answer please feel free to contact us at 781-643-8000

LN
Laurajean N.
2017 Hyundai Accent
07/11/2018 Category: Service
I got an oil change and an inspection tag and it took only an half hour
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/11/2018

Joseph M.
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Once again, Mirak Hyundai did a great job. Special thanks to Dan and Tito for going above and beyond.

Waltham, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/10/2018 Category: Service
Fast service
Did an oil change and tire rotation fast!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank you very much on your response, I'm sorry that did not meet your expectation with the amount of time for the repair. We very much appreciate your business. If you have any question that I can help with please contact me at 781-643-8000.

Donald P.
07/09/2018 Category: Service
Too expensive
Each time I come in for just a regular oil change they miraculously find something else that causes me to stay longer and pay three times as much as I planned.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/10/2018

Thank You for your response, I'm sorry that we didn't give you a five star experience. Someone will be in contact with you about your experience in the dealership. If you have any question please contact us at 781-643-8000 Ext 6875

Daniel Brouillard

EV
Elen V.
Woburn, MA
07/08/2018
TOTALLY DESAPOINTED
I came for a “oil change”, the only thing that I was there for it. They had promised a very quick service, and it took almost 2 hours, they decided to also rotate my tires(they said the rotation is part of a oil change service) ;where they have found a “problem” and just to take one of those tires off they broked the screw inside AND CHARGED ME $130 for some “specialist” to fix it that. TOTALLY RIDICULOUS
2 weeks later before I go in a road trip I just went to other place just to make sure I had a reliable car to drive, and guess what? They have found the same problem and haven’t charged me to put a new screw on it , noting was charged. And before this service at Mirak I have never had any problem on this wheel, And by the way: I went there for this oil change because 3 months before I was there for a recall where they had to also changed the oil. the day that they have for the first time found this problem they told me: oh the last person that worked in your car made this problem.. and who was the last person? People in Mirak services.. and now they Refused that was their people...
I had to paid $180 in a day that I was prepared to pay a service of $40
I got very late at my job and had get a warning...

I DO NOT RECOMMEND THE MIRAK SERVICE FOR ANYONE
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/12/2018

Thank You very much for filling out the survey, I'm sorry that we did not fine the leak in the tire and that you didn't have a good experience. There will be someone contacting you in the next day or two discus this mater. If you have any question in the mean time please contact me Daniel at 781-643-8000.

FG
Francis G.
pleased with service
On June 30th I took my car in for service-an oil change. I called on June 29th and was given an appointment for the next day. My car was taken at the scheduled time, and the oil change was done very quickly. I also spoke with Kevin Gilmore when I brought my car in. I felt very assured after speaking with him as he told me if I ever needed service or had a question not to hesitate to contact him. I have spoken with Kevin in the past, and he has been great to deal with. Also, the men at the intake desk have been very helpful. I feel confident bringing my car to Mirak for service.

AL
Austin L.
Boston, MA
2015 Hyundai Accent
Quick and Easy
Always pleasant and quick service.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/07/2018 Category: Service
I will buy another Hyundai in the future, just to have it serviced here!

Robert M.
2011 Hyundai Equus
07/06/2018 Category: Service
They are the best at what they do
Extremely great to there clients

Mirak Hyundai
Excellent work.

2008 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/06/2018 Category: Service
Good communication and convenient location
They sent me via text and email an inspection report they prepared listing the condition of my vehicle and the repairs needed, which was very helpful and informative. The customer service rep was responsive to my texts, which was great. It can be difficult at times to get someone on the phone to schedule an appointment, as they seem very busy.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/06/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience at our dealership. Please contact if you have any question.

781-643-8000.

Boston, MA
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Good work with comfort.
I got an appointment within the week, waited for my car which was ready within two hours, and got to watch world cup action in the comfortable waiting room. What more can I ask for?

Watertown, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra To
07/05/2018 Category: Service
Phil Zullo and the service team always treat us with respect and make sure we fully understand the repairs and costs. Also we love the dealership service coupons!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/05/2018