Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5Overall Rating 4.7407407/5rating 4.7407407
Overall Rating 2.11111/5Overall Rating 2.11111/5rating 2.11111rating 2.11111rating 2.11111

MF

Judith T.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/15/2018 Category: Service
the brand of the car
Altho service staff seemed to have no access to a warranty plan I purchased in addition to standard warranty...I am skeptical of other services recommended (outside electrical failure). I follow to a "T" the recommended service recommendations in the manual... as I have for every car I have owned. I have never needed complete brake jobs twice in 37,000 miles (this is a 2012 car bought brand new in 2012)....spark plugs? do not remember...but hard to believe...no trouble starting, no rough idle etc But will have my guy check it out.

Bottom line really is that the vehicle itself is a dud...love that my neighbor so loved the look of my car that she bought exact yr and model...4 years in, the engine blew..Mirak did give her a loaner car for 3 months...but really??? I do not think Yugos had these problems!!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Best Regards
Daniel Brouillard

2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/15/2018 Category: Service
Great customer service!
Great customer service!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/16/2018

Thank you for the opportunity of servicing your car and we very much appreciate your business.

David W.
Arlington, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra
11/12/2018 Category: Service
Terrific service. Great price. Very satisfied and will always return for service on my Elantra.

Watertown, MA
11/11/2018 Category: Service
My experience
Efficient,fast,expert technical,service.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your service, and thank you for the review!

Somerville, MA
2012 Hyundai Veloster
Great service, helpful people
Recently took my Hyundai in for a 30k mile service and had a great experience. The people were helpful and responsive, took time to explain issues that came up in the service and didn't try to pressure me into replacing things I didn't need to do yet. I also appreciated being able to book my service appointment online.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your service!

2012 Hyundai Tucson
Helpful friendly staff
I appreciated the text message communication as it is sometimes hard for me to be by the phone during work for updates. Everyone is very friendly and helpful.

Michael G.
Everett, MA
Friendly people and Excellent service
Mirak techs are very professional and organized.
They also have a lot of experience and offer excellent service
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your service!

Mary H.
Lincoln, MA
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Only an oil change
All great as usual
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for servicing with us, and thank you for your review!

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/08/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai service

Tucson 2017 Bucking
I'm having an issue with my Tucson bucking when I take my foot off of the brake until I hit the accelerator.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for your feedback on your service experience. Our service manager will be reaching out to you to discuss your experience.

Boston, MA
Great experience
The people I spoke to were transparent, honest, timely and friendly. The cost was reasonable. I had a great experience.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for servicing with us, and thank you for your review!

JJ

Carlisle, MA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Efficient service
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/12/2018

Thank you for choosing us for your service, we appreciate your business!

MJ
Marilyn J.
Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
11/06/2018 Category: Service
As always, they did a great job.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/07/2018

Thank You for your response, we very much appreciate your business. If you have any question please contact Daniel at 781-641-6876

GP
Gregory P.
Watertown, MA
2010 Hyundai Accent
11/06/2018 Category: Service
Great Service!
Great Service from Mike and the Mirak Team.

Ludovic B.
11/05/2018 Category: Service
Great team, great service
They are the best and I know I can trust them to maintain my Hyundai!

David L.
Lexington, MA
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Routine oil and tire rotation
Have been servicing at Mirak since purchase in 2013. Like the Saturday morning work done while I wait.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

Joseph C.
Somerville, MA
Great Service..
Miraks service department is the best I have ever experienced. Professional,courteous technicians. Excellent service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/05/2018

RL
Rikk L.
Sliw service
Read my initial comment for a summary of my frustrations
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 11/02/2018