2086 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

RP
Robert P.
Woburn, MA
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Tire Replacement
I came in and service did not know I had an appointment, and they still got me in and out with no problems.
New tires make a big difference in the way the car handles.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Jennifer B.
06/04/2019 Category: Service
Quick and Efficent
Having my Tuscon serviced at Mirak was quick, easy, and enjoyable if you can believe that! It was suggested that I have my tires rotated along with my oil change and inspection. I was concerned with the extra time it might take and within an hour I was on my way. The guys in service are always smiling and very courteous. I also got to see Mike Howard who sold me my car. All in all, it was a great visit.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/04/2019

Boston, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Great place!
Excellent service! Quick, friendly, and great massage chairs in the waiting room.

TF
Thomas F.
06/02/2019 Category: Service
Would recommend
Would recommend

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
MA State Inspection
Dropped in for MA state inspection on a Saturday morning and I had a pleasure working with Daniel B. He was with another customer when I arrived, he acknowledged me right away. He was friendly yet professional. I was rear-ended (very minor) and asked him to take a look and he explained and reassured me not to worry about it. The inspection was completed in timely manner and I received a call from Daniel right away. It was the best experience I had with Mirak I've been coming here for the past year.

Now about the review process, I received an email regarding providing a review, which I gave 5 stars but it prompted me to write a review in different social media platforms. I hope Mirak and/or Hyundai understand not everyone posts their reviews on social media or feels comfortable about doing it. I do not. I'm glad I receieved different format (this one I'm writing) so I can give Daniel a big praise!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for your response, I very much appreciate your business, and looking forward on servicing you again.

Best Regards

NM
Nabeel M.
Woburn, MA
Fast Turnaround
Nick was helpful in making sure that the oil change service was done fast as I had to be at a meeting.
A four wheel Alignment has been recommended which I'll go back in coming days.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

Newton, MA
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
Efficient, fast, great service
Had made my appointment and was promptly attended to with excellent service.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/31/2019

SG
Stephen G.
Service Manager - Dan
Dan has been an excellent addition as the Service Manager. Saturday appointments was a huge help.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/30/2019

05/29/2019 Category: Service
Return
Used to love the Elantra but my second one has been nothing but trouble!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

MV
Mary V.
Middleton, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis
05/28/2019 Category: Service
Excellent communication on progress of visit
Excellent service experience

Fast and friendly service

VV
Vincent V.
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Communication and quality of work
5/27/2019
Even though I just wrote a review on how well the communications were during my visit I must also tell you about my scheduled appointment to have my front brakes replaced. Again the communications during the whole repair was excellent. What is outstanding is the quality of the work done for a front brake job. They don't take any shortcuts like cutting the front rotors but instead replace with new. This makes the front brake job last much longer and brings it back to the original manufacturers specifications. I speak with experience being a mechanic my whole life, but now just too old to take on that work.

Vinny

HT
Harry T.
Hanscom Afb, MA
Great Customer Service
I went in for an appointment, my car was brought right in. The recall work was performed faster than the estimated time. Professional customer service reps that treat customers right.

Watertown, MA
05/27/2019 Category: Service
very disappointment on this visit. not sure I would recommend this business to a friend
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Thank you for your feedback I very much appreciate it, I'm sorry that you didn't receive a 5 star experience on this visit at our dealership. Someone will be in contact with you to speak about this mater. If you have any question please contact me Daniel at 781-641-6876.

Best Regards

PD
Paul D.
Melrose, MA
05/24/2019 Category: Service
The service staff is very thorough, without laying sales pitches at you.
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

RI
Ramkumar I.
Cambridge, MA
2011 Hyundai Elantra To
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Professional, courteous and timely!
Dan B. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/25/2019

SO
Stacey O.
Winchester, MA
2014 Hyundai Elantra
CLIFF
CLIFF GOES OUT OF HIS WAY TO ENSURE THAT MY CAR IS TAKEN CARE OF. HE IS KIND, AND COURTEOUS AND
ALWAYS MAKES PEOPLE SMILE. HE IS AN ASSET TO YOUR COMPANY.

Chris B.
Brookline, MA
2018 Hyundai Ioniq Plug
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Friendly, attentive service
I've had excellent service at Mirak. The service center is well organized and staff are friendly.

2015 Hyundai Tucson
05/23/2019 Category: Service
It was really good
I really liked it and they did the service if very well.