2091 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

DF
DAVID F.
Lexington, MA
05/01/2015 Category: Service
Fast. Easy. Courteous. Economical.
Mirak does a great job with their service dept. Thanks!
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/05/2015

Thank you! We appreciate your business!

Reading, MA
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
04/21/2015 Category: Service
Mirak Hyundai Service Review
Recent experience as good as ever!
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/21/2015

Thank you for the kind words!

EH
EILEEN H.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
04/15/2015 Category: Service
Great service at reasonable prices!
I have a nine year old Hyundai, so having a trustworthy service provider is crucial. I have totally found this in Mirak. I great wonderful service at fair costs. The service manager Craig Tedeschi is outstanding and very "hands on."
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thanks Eileen! We are always here for you!!!

CR
CHERYL R.
04/05/2015 Category: Service
Hyundai service
Excellent customer service; always a smile; quick and informative

Thank you so much!

REBECCA S.
04/03/2015 Category: Service
No one called me back or gave me updates
I had to call multiple times a day to have my car looked at and updated. Horrible customer service, very disappointing and frustrating experience.

Hi Rebecca,
I'm so sorry to hear about your bad experience. If given the opportunity to work with you again, we will make sure that all our departments are responsive and attentive.

RL
RYAN L.
Lexington, MA
2013 Hyundai Elantra GT
04/02/2015 Category: Service
Great friendly service!
Good job Mirak
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 04/15/2015

Thank you for the positive review!!!!

MONICA M.
excellent
excellent service!!!! in and out very quickly
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Thanks Monica! It's always great to hear some feedback!

AW
ALAN W.
Boston, MA
reliability
I have had consistently good experiences at Mirak, beginning with the sales person, Ken Wright, who helps expedite service when needed.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Thanks for the kind words! Ken and the rest of the team really appreciate it.

GK
George K.
2013 HYUNDAI ACCENT
First-rate service
I have been taking my cars to Mirak Hyundai's service department for about five years. It's easy to make an appointment there or to get service without an appointment when an unexpected problem occurs. Their mechanics are very knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly. They do the work in a short amount of time. They don't ever try to sell me a part or a service that my car doesn't need. They are honest. I trust them completely. I never take my car anywhere else.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/19/2015

Thanks for the kind words, it's nice to know that you are happy with our service! We look forward to helping you in the future.

2011 HYUNDAI ACCENT
02/25/2015 Category: Service
Fast, courteous and efficient!
Fast, courteous and efficient service.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Thanks for your kind words!

01/29/2015 Category: Service
Trustworthy!
When I go here I don't have to feel like anyone is going to take advantage of my lack of car knowledge as a woman. I feel like my car will be taken care of.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you! We will always make sure that our customers are treated with respect and have a hassle free experience.

JOHN B.
2005 Hyundai Accent
01/23/2015 Category: Service
Care the people have for both the car and the customer.
Every thing was just right, at first i was thinking its my lucky day, then i remembered the last time i was here it was the same way. you are blessed to have such a good crew. thanks
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

We are lucky to have such great customers too :)
Thank you for your kind words!

2010 Hyundai Elantra Touring
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Responsive and helpful
Work was done well and on time. Very friendly staff
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you for stopping in, we are always here to help!

PS
PHILIP S.
Concord, MA
01/21/2015 Category: Service
Body Shop
Mirak's biody shop did an outstanding job on repairing my 2013 Sonata. Much of the work was damage to the undercarriage. The car dirves and handles well following the repairs I must commend Louie and Michelle. They were very helpful to me while my car was being repaired
James C. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you for your kind words on Surecritc regarding your repairs with us Philip! We are always here to help.

Melissa S.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/20/2015 Category: Service
Everyday service
Some people that no to go to the dealership for special services or maybe body work. I get my car serviced there on a regular basis and they are always fair and go above and beyond.
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Thank you for your review! We are always here to help!

EL
EMILY L.
2014 Hyundai Elantra GT
01/14/2015 Category: Service
Quick, friendly service
First service on my new vehicle was free. Service appointment was prompt, my vehicle was ready before my expected pick up time, the person who helped me phoned me as soon as it was done. Overall a great experience.

Thank you!

Waltham, MA
2009 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
01/08/2015 Category: Service
In a flash they provide excellent essential service.
I had an alternator go out just as I was leaving on a Xmas visit. They ordered the part and next morning I was set to go. Great service and superb customer service!
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Just doing our job, thanks for the kind words!

2008 Hyundai Tucson
01/08/2015 Category: Service
their commitment to excellence
work done right on time and got free rental and warrenty was still in effect with no hassel my car is a 2008
ALAN - W., Operations Manager from Mirak Hyundai responded on 03/03/2015

Glad we could help! Thanks again for stopping in.

ROBERT M.
2011 Hyundai Equus
12/31/2014 Category: Service
the staff
great service
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 01/01/2015

Robert,

Thank you for choosing Mirak Hyundai and allowing us to service your 2011 Hyundai Equus.

Happy New Year

Mirak Hyundai

PR
PAUL R.
Yonkers, NY
12/27/2014 Category: Service
Great Experience
Mirak Hyundai does an amazing job!
Jason K. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 12/28/2014

Paul,

Glad we were able to help you out.Thank you for choosing Mirak Hyundai.

Best Wishes