TW
Teresa W.
05/25/2020 Category: Service
Great employees
I always get Nick when I go to Mirak Hyundai Service Center . I always get well taken care of there . By now they know who I am and my 2014 Hyundai Sonata GLS . Thank you Nick and all staff at Mirak Hyundai!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/26/2020

Teresa, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

05/24/2020 Category: Service
Mike and the Crew did a fantastic job!
Mike was great with communicating throughout the day and team did an excellent job. Was expecting to get my car back after a couple days in the shop (had a few safety recalls to deal with) and they managed to get my car ready by the end of the first day. Thank you guys!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/24/2020

Thank you very much for the kind words. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

PM
Push M.
Cambridge, MA
05/21/2020
Worst dealer- Mirak Hyundai, Arlington, MA
Oh my god. (Negative rating for this dealer). Such a worst experience with Mirak Hyundai dealer. I was interested in purchasing new 2019 Hyundai Tucson. I met with finance manager James Hahn (such a terrible and short tempered person I have never seen in my life). He made my day worse.

I went to sign my final paper work to purchase the car. I asked James about the breakdown of all prices before signing paper work (I hope this is what everyone would ask for). Suddenly, James (terrible person) received call from someone, after the phone call he started yelling at me saying “don’t ask any price details to me, I’m not here to tell all these shits to you, go and talk all these crap things to ‘Gary’”

Gary was the salesperson who took me for test drive (they mentioned contactless test drive, but this not happening anymore with this dealer). Some of the sales person is always with you for the test drive. Their office is operating normally ( just outside door says closed, but every staff work at the other building) and most of the staff were not wearing mask in the office especially during this corona virus pandemic. I was panic to see all of staff members who are working normally without mask and the outside office door says it’s closed. Is this the way to mitigate COVID-19 pandemic.

Ok, I’ll come to my story again. James was a very short tempered and his behavior was extremely rude. I asked him politely the reason for his rude behavior. He was again yelling at me for zero reason. He was rolling his chair with anger and hitting his desktop very hard, some thing like he want to break his desktop. I left his office Immediately and ask them to return my down payment that I paid for the car.

Is this a way finance manage will behave to customer? I still don’t know the exact reason for James rude behavior. I would never ever recommend this dealer to anyone in my life. I usually don’t write any reviews, but James behavior triggered me to write such a big review. Be careful customers if you meet the same manager again...

Dinesh R.
Arlington, MA
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
05/21/2020 Category: Service
Easy to make appointments, option for your vehicle to be picked up for service or dropped off while vehicle is being serviced
I just got my wheel alignment done and scheduled my appointment using the on-line tool. I showed up as scheduled, Nick came over to my car with his handheld device to walk through the details. I got a call when the work was done (on schedule). Nick explained the before and after and that was it. Easy peasy.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Dinesh, Thank you very much for he 5 Star review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

Katherine M.
Plymouth, MA
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Needed a lot of Service for my 2017 Hyundai
Nick and John went over and above the call of duty on Saturday May 16th at Mirak Hyundai Service Center in Arlington, MA. They were pleasant, kind and listened to what I needed done which was 4 tires (which I had pre-ordered), a front end alignment, and oil change, and an inspection sticker because I had just moved back from California. Nick reminded me that it was almost time for my 60K check-up and he said they would be able to do that so I would not have to come back at another time. Thanks Nick!! John also said that I can use all my coupons and they even found me one more that I had in my file with my plan. About a half hour from when I departed, Nick called me and informed me that I needed all new brakes, which did not surprise me, so I authorized that work too. Nick and John kept me informed and treated me with upmost respect, I work in Customer Service for a bank and I am critical about how I am treated when I need service. Nick and John were great and made my overall experience excellent, THANK YOU MIRAK!
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Katherine, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your buisness & look forward to seeing you again!

MK
Michael K.
Wakefield, MA
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/20/2020 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
Great overall service experience
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/22/2020

Michael, Thank you very much for taking the time to fill in the survey. We appreciate the 5 Star review & look forward to seeing you again!

Westminster, MA
2008 Hyundai Elantra
Very helpful
Great place to get your car fixed

ZS
Zachary S.
Burlington, MA
2016 Hyundai Genesis Coupe
Done Well!
The dealer performed the necessary work for my ‘16 Hyundai Genesis Coupe 3.8 Ultimate in a timely manner and is giving the impression of a job well done! Would recommend.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Zachary, Thank you very much for your kind words. We look forward to seeing you again!

Jocelyn G.
Medford, MA
2014 Hyundai Accent
05/19/2020 Category: Service
Nick did a great job and was very thorough of what my car needed.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/21/2020

Jocelyn, Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

05/19/2020 Category: Service
Customer service is always excellent

Winchester, MA
05/15/2020 Category: Service
5 Star Service
Prompt and professional service. Definitely returning for my future service.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/15/2020

Cambridge, MA
2010 Hyundai Elantra
05/14/2020 Category: Service
Mirak is always very thorough...
Went in for routine service and recall repair. They did multipoint inspection and found the brakes were worn down and immediately contacted me. Very grateful they found the problem and fixed it promptly.

AW
Alexander W.
Medford, MA
05/12/2020 Category: Service
My Recent Service.
They came and picked up my car and then they delivered it when it was ready. I called them up to see how much I owed them and was told it was free. Whar a nice surprise.

Somerville, MA
05/12/2020 Category: Service
Great customer service !
Friendly, helpful, efficient.

Stoneham, MA
05/11/2020 Category: Service
First time at Mirak Hyundai for regular maintenance for my daughters car. Went over the requirements with no pressure and used plastic to cover all to protect against Covid19. Great job I’ll go back again for service as needed.
JOHN G A., Service Director from Mirak Hyundai responded on 05/12/2020

Thank you very much for the 5 Star review. We appreciate your kind words & look forward to seeing you again!