2086 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.10417/5Overall Rating 2.10417/5rating 2.10417rating 2.10417rating 2.10417

Richard G.
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Oil change and quality check
I know dealership are busy but quality is very important
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Richard, Thank you for your feedback. I know we spoke about this issue & again I appologize.

Malden, MA
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Staff
The staff is really helpful and friendly. It was busy the day of my scheduled service and I expected to be there longer than I actually was.

Newton, MA
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/31/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service staff thanks to Nick for making process easy

Malden, MA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Excellent service, excellent customer service
Associates are friendly, and the service is excellent.

MV
Maulikkumar V.
Burlington, MA
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Nick is awesome service associate.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Maulikkumar, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Joseph M.
Arlington, MA
2012 Hyundai Elantra
07/30/2019 Category: Service
As always, service was excellent
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/31/2019

Joseph, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

2012 Hyundai Veloster
07/29/2019 Category: Service
Rude, misinformed and took too long
Customer service rep was rude. Lacked common courtesy and didn't follow up in a timely manner. No explanation was given and charges incurred without full authorization
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Kanul, I would like to discuss your last service visit. What is the best way to get in touch with you?

NL
Nancy L.
Arlington, MA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
07/28/2019 Category: Service
Cliff is amazing!
I just have to say, since I bought my Hyundai over a year and a half ago, I have been dealing with Cliff in Service. Not only is he personable and truly makes you feel that you matter, he tries his hardest to always satisfy his customers! Cliff is pleasant, courteous, and overall a pleasure to deal with when it comes to my car.

As far as I am concerned, he goes above and beyond expectations of a service department would be. I have never been disappointed with the service, and he always helps as much as he can to let me know what my car needs, etc.

He truly is an asset to your Service Department, and it makes having to drop my car off free of hassle!

Deborah Lane
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 08/02/2019

Nancy, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

IC
Ian C.
Medford, MA
2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
While waiting for an oil change for my new Elantra, the staff continually kept me updated on the status of completion of my vehicle. I was in and out of the dealership in less than an hour for my service. While there, I had easy access to wifi and workspace to get work done for work.

Great experience and I appreciate their attention to detail!
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Ian, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

TD
tony d.
Medford, MA
07/27/2019
Service is not Customer Oriented
This is a long sad ripoff. I brought my car to them because I had an extended warranty that pretty much covers everything. Car brought in Monday morning appt. They didn't even look at the car until Tuesday. Then they tell me because I had replaced the struts they weren't covered but the rest was. They tell me they were waiting on hydraulic fluid so should have car Thursday. Well nope. Called them and now get a story one strut on backorder. I told them to cancel everything and give me my car back. Can't because supposedly they started to take apart. Bull. I should have been notified before anything was done so I would have my car and then bring it back when all the parts were there. Now maybe Saturday it will be done. I am posting this Saturday morning waiting for an answer. Will update this if I get the car or not. Absolutely terrible customer service which is very common with most dealers. If it wasn't for the warranty I would never be there, to boot the repair is gonna cost me around 1800 bucks, absolutely absurd.

PS
Pauline S.
2015 Hyundai Tucson
07/27/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful experience
Everyone is helpful and listens to your concerns.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/27/2019

Pauline, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Robert M.
Somerville, MA
2011 Hyundai Equus
Speed and workmanship
I am sorry for my first review. I thought it was for my Mercedes dealer ship. I have been using mirak for years and they are the absolute best

Overpriced
Great work by staff but their pricing is crazy high
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Mr. Mccarthy, Thank you very much for your feedback. I would like to speak with you regarding your last visit. Thank you in advance.

EA
Eli A.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Closest to home and pretty good.
ok
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Eli, Thank you very much for your feedback. We look forward to seeing you again!

Burlington, MA
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Crappy service
Mirak Hyundai has fallen from grace in their service area. I remember when surveys mattered. The courtesy and professionalism are lacking. Hopefully new manager,John, will get it back in shape.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/25/2019

Gail, I am sorry for the experience you had. What is the best way for me to reach you? Thank you in advance.

2019 Hyundai Elantra
07/23/2019 Category: Service
Fast and Convenient
My service appointment was fast and convenient and reasonably priced.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/24/2019

2010 Hyundai Accent
nice people, good service
I brought my car in for the 90,000 mile maintenance. Right away Cliff was there to check me in, talk through what was going to be done on my car and he answered any questions I had. Later he called to inform me that my car needed more work done and discussed some of my options with me. I felt he had my interest (and wallet) in mind when making his recommendations and I ended up following his advice. Cliff was always very friendly and helpful and made the whole situation easier.
When I went to pick up my car there was a little confusion trying to find it/the keys but all of the employees were friendly and apologetic for the wait, which wasn't long at all. Overall I would recommend Mirak Hyundai for any of your car servicing needs.

Cambridge, MA
2018 Hyundai Kona
Friendly Staff
The staff was very nice. I wish the service itself was quicker, and I was told up front that the wait time for a simple oil change was 2.5 hours.

2.5 hour oil change
The service itself was fine and after the staff knew I had been waiting 2.5 hours for an oil change they turned on the charm and took care of me. I would hope that customers who indicate they are waiting for their service would take priority. I would expect a simple oil change to take anywhere from 1-1.5 hours, but 2.5 hours was way too long of a wait with no communication from the staff of how long it would take (if they had told me up front or updated me at all, I would've taken the shuttle). It was just frustrating.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/22/2019

Uriana, Thank you very much for your feedback. I am very sorry for the delay. We will reach out to you this morning.

AW
Ahkeen W.
Syracuse, NY
07/20/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer service
Great customer service from Nick. He was extremely helpful in the process and supportive. Knowledgeable in all aspects of the process.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/20/2019

Ankeen, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!

GK
George K.
Cambridge, MA
2013 Hyundai Accent
07/19/2019 Category: Service
The staff was friendly. I didn't have to wait long. Efficient service!
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/19/2019

George, Thank you very much for your 5 Star rating. We look forward to seeing you again!

Amy S.
07/18/2019 Category: Service
Mirak offers knowledgeable and efficient service for your Hyundai, and the location is very convenient.
JOHN G A. from Mirak Hyundai responded on 07/18/2019

Amy, Thank you very much for your 5 Star review. We look forward to seeing you again!