Overall Rating 3.400003/5Overall Rating 3.400003/5Overall Rating 3.400003/5rating 3.400003rating 3.400003
Overall Rating 1.999999/5rating 1.999999rating 1.999999rating 1.999999rating 1.999999

TG
Tonya G.
Pollock, LA
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/11/2019 Category: Service
unfriendly and unorganized. put oily parts inside my wifes vehicle
unfriendly and unorganized. put oily parts inside my wifes vehicle
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 06/11/2019

Will work to improve service.

CR
Candace R.
Fort Polk South, LA
2014 Hyundai Veloster
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Poor communication and service
Took my car in to have the seat looked at and was told I would get a call back, never happen. I doubt the seat was actually considered for repair, misleading, lack of communication, and lack of service
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/07/2019

Talked to customer and  told him i would contact Hyundai to
see if coverage will apply due to heated seat.

SD
Sky D.
Pine Prairie, LA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/17/2018 Category: Service
Stay away from this dealer.

Couldn’t copy and paste the list for the inspection I scheduled but the above image shows the list of things to be checked. I even showed the service guy at the deskw what I wanted to be checked. That inspection in the image that i schedule wasn’t performed, instead they just checked the fluids on the car. My car is almost out of warranty and I wanted anything wrong now, to be covered so i don’t have to pay a big bill later. They were 0 help.

I will go to the Lafayette location from now on. As well as contact Hyundai about this terrible service.

04/17/2018 Category: Service
Rushed Service
I schedule a full inspection on the whole car and they did it in 10 minutes. No they performed the inspection i scheduled like the brakes, vac hoses, struts, shocks, etc.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 04/17/2018

Full inspection was performed by 2 technicians one being myself.
All fluids were checked and the vehicle was in the shop longer than 10 minutes. If you found something we missed please let me know.

02/01/2018 Category: Service
Needs BETTER CUSTOMER SERVICE
Customer service at the service department was horrible. I wasn’t greeted when I approached the counter. I asked how long was the wait and he asked for my keys, started talking to someone else and walked off. When they were finished with my car, he only explained what they did but didn’t explain the problem they found on my car. He told me everything was printed on my receipt...basically saying I can read it for myself once I pay for services. I will NOT be bringing my car back here.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 02/01/2018

We are working on better customer service.

Brent B.
Marksville, LA
11/16/2017 Category: Service
Feedback
If you could help to implement changes as I have stated to keep the trust level positive I would wholeheartedly recommend this dealer to friends. Hyundai makes great vehicles but the service afterwards ensures customers will return to have service done and future sales for the company. People need to know they can trust businesses they can rely on to come back. Thank you for your time.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 11/16/2017

Sorry for the misunderstanding. We are making changes in personnal at this time to correct these issues.

James L.
2007 Hyundai Accent
06/07/2016 Category: Service
Lack of concern for the "finished' maintenance and driver.
Lost belt and bolt within 3 days of installation.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 06/07/2016

Sorry for the trouble. This tech is no longer with us.

SHARIEF B.
09/15/2015 Category: Service
less than expected
Nothing was explained. The service personnel was not very helpful or welcoming. I assumed my car would at least be vacuumed, but I got it back dirtier than when it was brought in. The waiting room is very undesirable and less than inviting.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 09/20/2015

Sorry your visit was not up to par.Next visit will improve.

BW
BRUCE W.
Jena, LA
06/08/2015 Category: Service
Usually get good service
Can't give a good review. They were suppose to fix a slow leak in one of the tires and they charged to fix it, but they didn't fix it. Said they rotated the tires, but they do not appear to be rotated. Same tire has the leak.
CLIFTON A T., Service manager from M & M Hyundai responded on 06/08/2015

Going through personnel changes at shop.I will make it up to you next service whether a free detail or other service.