Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5Overall Rating 4.7812456/5rating 4.7812456
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/02/2019 Category: Service
Disappointing Visit
See notes provided in survey.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/02/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Genesis of Concord
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

Huntersville, NC
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Not the usual Treatment
Used to stellar customer service and timely resolution. However, you guys "slipped". Car sat and nothing done while I sat and waited. Surprising as I'm used to an (unsolicited) status/update. Hoping my next visit proves this was just an oddity and not was I should expect going forward.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/20/2019

We are extremely sorry to hear that your last service was not a positive one. I had thought you and I had it all resolved after our phone conversation.

HG
Hugo G.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied and repaired a issue that came up with my vehicle

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Work is rushed
You have to be on your vehicle to make sure it is properly fixed and bring it back multiple times
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/12/2019

Donald C.
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Don Castorr
30 days to fix a wiring harness. Too long
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/21/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. We would agree this process took to long also and this issue was beyond Modern Hyundai’s control. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Salisbury, NC
02/27/2019 Category: Service
Ridiculous
It's sad that Hyundai wants to take advantage of their customers. And then misconstrues the bad reviews and negative feedback that they receive to always pin the problem on the customer. (Just read through these reviews and you'll see...)

I could go on forever about the ridiculousness I've dealt with having this car for over two years, they make you (and charge you extra) to have your car serviced at Hyundai, or else they will void your warranty and/or penalize you in some way. And then they create made up services and issues to get more and more money for things. If there's a real needed service, they jack up the price 10X more than any other place.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/27/2019

Donald D.
Kannapolis, NC
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Service desk excellent.
Not happy with service from technician to repair back lights for $277 each with no other option. I went home and purchased light harness from your parts department and made repair for $38 each light.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Tried to take advantage
Given already
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/13/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

10/30/2018 Category: Service
Lack of communication
My car was taken care of after two attempts however I would have liked some insight on what actually was wrong and then completed on my car.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/30/2018

PM
Phillip M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Retired
The service director was enthusiastic about resolving my concerns. All concerns were addressed in a follow up service on 10/2/18.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Am unsure what "Review Title" means.
All service personnel were courteous but failed to perform all required service requests.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/27/2018

08/02/2018 Category: Service
Mediocre at best
Poor communication and didn’t fix our issues with our vehicle.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/03/2018

BJ
Bobby J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/28/2018 Category: Service
My issue resolved.
Thank you Shawn & Hooper for working to resolve my part issue. I look forward to my next service visit.

06/28/2018 Category: Service
My repair visit
See service notes
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/28/2018

BOBBY,
Sorry to hear you are having issues about a part.
I will be inTouch in the morning after I get an update on your part .

Cheryl M.
04/07/2018 Category: Service
recall
front desk personnel were very accomodating

04/07/2018 Category: Service
...
........
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/07/2018

Cheryl,
Thank your time via email tonight. Again sorry our call center wasn't aware of the details of the recall. We appreciate your business.

Myron W.
03/01/2018 Category: Service
I can't think of anything
N/a
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/02/2018

Mr. Williams,
I have try to reach you via phone and email. Please contact me at your earliest convenience. I would like to hear more about this visit.

Joann D.
02/18/2018 Category: Service
NOT A FRIENDLY ATMOSPHERE
A SMILE AND A HELLO GOES A LONG WAY.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/19/2018

Ms. Joann,
Thanks so much for your time on the phone today and your feed back. We appreciate your time and business her with us and look forward to helping you again.

Huntersville, NC
12/20/2017 Category: Service
Service just took way too long. More than 2 hours.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/20/2017

Sorry for the delay with your services last week. This is not the normal  for us however, sometimes things do happen which create a delay. We are sorry if this caused an inconvenience.
Thank you for your business and Happy Holidays.

2012 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Don't nickle and dime your customers
Listen to your customers and don't act like your doing us a favor. It's because of something you screwed up that my car is in the service department having to be troubleshooted. So don't tell me that your technicians don't work for free...
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/24/2017

Thanks Matt for your feed back today over the phone. I hope that we will be able to continue to service your Hyundai's and if I can ever be of help just reach out to me.

2009 Hyundai Elantra
11/22/2017 Category: Service
Very trustworthy, but VERY slow
I trust Modern Hyundai with my car, they do a great job, but a consistent trend has developed of having to wait for my car at least twice as long as expected.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/22/2017

Craig,
Sorry this service took a little longer than normal. This is one of the main reasons we are building onto our shop. With the large growth of Hyundai's in the market place we are doubling the size of our shop.  This expansion will allow us to hire more certified Hyundai Genesis Techs and speed our work process up. Thank you for being a long time customer with us since 2013. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.

Mount Pleasant, NC
2011 Hyundai Tucson
10/27/2017 Category: Service
Needs a Quick Oil Change center
1.5 hours for an oil change....really
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/28/2017

Sorry to hear the time for your service was too long on this last visit. I see you have been a long time customer of ours and we appreciate your loyal business. When you have the chance please give me a call. 704-262-4408 ext 17201

10/18/2017 Category: Service
Customer Satisfaction
Arhiugh I had experience a little upset in the previous week, Chris and staff have been working exceptionally hard to identify the issue and her ir resolve so that me and my family are riding in safety.

10/18/2017 Category: Service
Location
Close to home yet I may need to reconsider driving the distance.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/20/2017

Sorry to hear about your experience on your last visit. I know you normally work with Jeff and have been using our services for some time now. We hope that this one visit wouldn’t keep you away. Ask for Jeff on your next visit. Feel free to contact me if you would like to talk more about this visit.

Jimmy P.
Midland, NC
09/26/2017 Category: Service
over charging
No not anymore
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/26/2017

Mrs. Parks,
Thanks for taking the time to speak with me over the hone today about your visit. Sorry the part was on back order and not in stock when you were in having all your work performed on your car. We look forward to seeing you on Thursday to get your part installed now that it has come in.

GB
Gary B.
Rockwell, NC
09/04/2017 Category: Service
Most people are friendly and competent.
See what was written in the comments. You will see why we gave it a less than stellar review.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/05/2017

Gary,
Sorry to hear the events that took place in your last visit. Of course we make effort possible to resolve customers issues. Sometimes there are repairs like yours where no check engine lights come on and no codes will store in the system. Which leaves us with very limited options in the repairs. I know one of our Certified Master Hyundai techs test drove your car for days trying to duplicate your issue. Please feel to reach out to me personaly if the issue comes up again.