Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5rating 4.7777733
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508
Latest Review 42 minutes ago

Monica P.
Waxhaw, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer Advisor Team Needs Addressed
Customer Advisor Team were very unprofessional.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/14/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards

BR
Brian R.
Locust, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Bruce the service manager did. Good job of checking me in and out
The check in process was efficient. The waiting area was neat ad comfortable.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Extended wait
Over an hour is not acceptable to me for a standard oil change.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2019

07/27/2019 Category: Service
Friendly staff, if only that mattered.
The people are nice, the place is clean but I wouldn’t bother with the service.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/29/2019

NW
Nicole W.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Nice staff
The staff is very nice and serviceman eased my worries of having a safe trip. However the explanation of the problem made me question the validity of previous services.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/26/2019

DF
Donna F.
Salisbury, NC
07/19/2019 Category: Service
Great cars!
With Hyundai you get a lot of bang for your buck. Lots of features, insanely good gas mileage, and a smooth ride for a low price. I have the Elantra and the Sonata and must say they are both quality automobiles! My other car is a 2014 Mustang GT so it takes a lot to impress me so believe me when I say you won't go wrong with a Hyundai!
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/20/2019

We are extremely sorry to hear that last service was not a positive one.I will look into your service and see why the time was longer than excepted.

Stephanie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Go see them

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service but can use improvement with length of time waiting
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/05/2019

2018 Hyundai Kona
06/27/2019 Category: Service
Ok service
Service is good but Wont wash car after the service.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/29/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Our car wash was down the day you were in for service for maintenance. Please feel free to stop by for a wash.

06/20/2019 Category: Service
Not a great experience
Not a great experience.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/20/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord/ Genesis of Concord.

Angela S.
06/17/2019 Category: Service
No improvement for Air Condition problem
Two trips to the service department so far to resolve an air conditioning problem with our Tuscan and no resolution yet. Still acts the same as when we took it there the first time.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/17/2019

2011 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
06/12/2019 Category: Service
Communicate better
Lacked communication between service department and customer.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/12/2019

Mooresville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - Everytime!
Possibly the most top-notch and professional service department of all Hyundai dealerships. Always friendly and they remember my name. Love a place that goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with the service provided.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, No content with service outcome.
Technician states nothing is wrong others and myself can feel the vibration in a very obvious manner.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/30/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you tomorrow.

BT
Brenda T.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
We got a great deal on car but they sold us a car with a bad tire and we had to pay to replace.
When I have taken my other Hyundai car to Hendrick service. My car was returned clean and immaculate.
Not the case with this service department.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/06/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct your concerns.  Look forward to speaking to you soon.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Based on last visit
My last reviews was based on cumulative review based on previous visits. However, on my last visit the service advisor did a fine job servicing me.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
Asked to provide feedback on 2019 visits
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/25/2019

Extremely sorry to hera your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directley as so I may address and correct your concerns,  Look forward to speking with you soon.

Jessica T.
Salisbury, NC
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Not impressed with customer service
We were not impressed with the customer service in the service department.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/16/2019

Anshuman S.
Morrisville, NC
2011 Hyundai Veracruz
03/26/2019 Category: Service
They are in hurry
Won’t listen to you. Just rushing to get you out of the sight
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/26/2019

MV
Marylou V.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, courteous, and professional. Waiting area nice and clean. Easy scheduling availability.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Please someone contact me
I have reached out several times to the service manager, the service advisor, an email to Hyundai, and a chat response. No one has responded to me in over a week. I am requesting a refund for my yearly inspection. It was to be included complementary with the purchase of my vehicle. Could someone please get back to me at your earliest convenience?
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/06/2019

Ms. Vocke,
Sorry for the confusion on your invoice.
Kris your service advisor has called you twice and left messages.
Please give him a return call tomorrow and he will explain.
Thank you for your buisness.

01/04/2019 Category: Service
Car
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/04/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking

showard@modernauto.com

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Willing to help
The service team went above and beyond to fix an issue that was overlooked.

12/29/2018 Category: Service
poor inspection
The dealership inspected the vehicle after purchase. I informed them of things on the outside of the vehicle that needs to be fix before they did the inspection, but it was not fixed when they handed be back the keys. Also, they gave me 2 key fobs, but only 1 was working. "I guess they don't test the key fobs either".
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/29/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. By what you wrote I take it theses items you speak of were brought up with yoursalesman who never advise the service dept? Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Jason P.
2006 Hyundai Tucson
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Programming Key Phob
The job was done satisfactory, the wait time was the only issue i had.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/03/2018

Laurie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe Repair
The poor communication issue has been corrected & I was contacted by the service manager by email & by phone. Will return for service soon.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Will not return with Mike as my service technician. Do not have him contact me/us.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/17/2018

Mrs. Miller,
Sorry your experience was less than exceptional. The Michael you speak of is no longer with us. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.