Albemarle, NC
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/25/2019 Category: Service
Terrible experience
Had my car all day and did not perform complete service.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/27/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit with your lease buy out was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Genesis of Concord
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

James M.
Kannapolis, NC
2011 Hyundai Genesis
07/26/2019 Category: Service
Service Tech Lied
Overall Modern Hyundai is a great place to shop and service your car. Every business has a bad apple and we experienced one with our last service.
Tech lied about a service he did not perform correctly. Please beware and double check their work before you leave the service area.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/26/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Genesis of Concord
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

GG
Gerard G.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Conversation with Shawn
After talking with Shawn today I hope things will change with communications between the service techs.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Communication stink
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/27/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

showard@modernauto.com

Locust, NC
2019 Hyundai Elantra
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Customer
Hyundai is the worst as a whole. My experience since I bought my brand new car has been horrible.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/02/2019

KT
Kathleen T.
Mount Pleasant, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Campaign 953 Issue
Thanks to Shawn - Service Mgr. for contacting me to explain the issue due to this upgrade.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Disappointed in the service I received this past week and the response I received from this facility due to engine malfunctioning and not able to loan a vehicle due to the fact the vehicle was not at this facility.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/08/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your Hyundai is having issues after a recall was performed. The recall that was done for software update was a required service beyond dealers control. Your comments have been passed onto Hyundai's corp offices for review.

Regards

MJ
Michael J.
Charlotte, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Calm down
Overall i think it's a great service department

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Brought my car in because it wouldn't past a state inspection. You guy looked at the car couldn't figure out the problem so i was told i needed to drive 100 mile to reset the computer i did that and ot still didn't past so i was told to just keep driving until it resets. So that weekend i drove 500 more miles took it to get check and still wouldn't past. This time i came back to the dealership and you guys decided to look more into the issue and found a bad part however i wasted 600 unnecessary mile .
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/15/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Our staff followed the advisement from Hyundai technical center. Ultimately we were advised to replace the computer to get the readiness codes to retest and to allow your car to pass NC state inspection. Sorry you felt we had failed you. This was for sure not how we wanted you to feel.

Huntersville, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai review
The manager was nice and accommodating to my needs.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
The part I needed did not get ordered as promised. The dealership never called me back.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/29/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you as agreed to so I may address your concerns. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Reedie B.
Kannapolis, NC
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely manner
Everything the person showed respect n understanding to everything

11/21/2018 Category: Service
No good at all
Work
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/21/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please call me back at the number I left on your voice mail so I may address your concerns. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

BC
Brianna C.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
09/19/2018 Category: Service
Not a happy customer
The service member told me I need three things done to my car and it would fix the issue I was having. He also said that the problem was solved and I should not have any trouble. So I paid for the three services thinking everything was fine but a few days later the same problem I came in for happened again.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/19/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact Kris Johnson directly as so he may address and correct your concern. We Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Kit M.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
08/24/2018 Category: Service
I will never go back there.
Too expensive and wait too long
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/24/2018

Abdi Karim Hassan S.
Charlotte, NC
2015 Hyundai Azera
08/13/2018 Category: Service
Bad Customer Service
I had to change the battery twice within 2 years and my car is brand new but they did not even bother to do proper diagnostic to find out the root cause or what is causing the battery to drain.. all what they said is that i need to replace the battery. It seems to me that they are just waiting for the warranty to run out and then hit me up with the full cost of the repair.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/13/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. As we spoke we have performed all the test we can. Sorry you don’t feel this is acceptable.

KG
Kim G.
2001 Hyundai Sonata
05/23/2018 Category: Service
No customer service
Don’t bring your Hyundai to this dealership for service. They do not value your time or money.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/23/2018

Kim, So sorry to hear your visit with your 2001 Sonata did not go well. My staff and I pride ourselves on delivering the highest level of customer service. I certainly apologize that your visit did not meet that standard.

Melissa H.
Davidson, NC
04/14/2018 Category: Service
Waited 3 hours for nothing & now I get to make a 3rd trip for the something
Gotta make a 3 rd trip for the same problem because the staff had my car for 3+ hours and fixed nothing. Then lied to me!!!
Got off early, lost money, wasted my Gas & time for nothing except a return trio (for the 3rd time) for the same problem.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/15/2018

Melissa,
So sorry to hear there was an issue with your last service. It appears someone dropped the ball in the ordering of the part. I sent you an email last night for follow up.

KW
Kathy W.
Belmont, NC
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/20/2018 Category: Service
Horrible service
Don’t recommend this deakership
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/20/2018

Kathy,
I'm so very sorry for the events that took place on this service visit. This is for sure does not meet our standard of service. I do appreciate you working with me.

Jeremy L.
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
02/09/2018 Category: Service
Thanks Sawn
Appreciate your time Shawn, as well as expressing your expectations. Very quick follow up on these issues notated.

02/09/2018 Category: Service
Read notes
Read notes during review. Terrible service.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/09/2018

Jeremy,
Thanks so much for your time on the phone today to give me a little more feed back on your past experience with my service team. Very sorry things did not go smooth as they should.Please accept my apology and we look forward to seeing you again.