John M.
02/13/2020 Category: Service
Fast service.
Good service.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/13/2020

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord/ Genesis of Concord.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/22/2020 Category: Service
Oil Change & Vehicle Inspection
I had a good service experience when I recently had my oil changed and vehicle inspected.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/23/2020

CT
Christopher T.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/05/2020 Category: Service
Convenient; clean facility; not perfect
I purchased my vehicles at this dealership and have had all servicing done here. Service is usually well done and advisors are friendly, though every time I pull into the service bay, I stand around waiting for one of the 3-5 advisors to finally look up from their computers. It's awkward. Also, on my most recent service I had a flat tire replaced. When the car was returned, I later discovered the jack and equipment (that I had used to change the flat) was not replaced properly after they returned the flat to it's under-car storage. Also, the tire valve cap was not replaced on the new tire. Minor annoyances, but I expect more after paying a premium for the new tire.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/05/2020

2015 Hyundai Genesis
08/30/2019 Category: Service
Poor service scheduling system
See previous comments. On 2 different and only service scheduling appointments, going through someone in another city is ridiculous.
Also they could not answer basic service questions. I will continue to go back to the Concord dealership because of the great customer service and technical work they do.
If not for them, your scheduling method would drive me away!!!
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/31/2019

Thank you for the feedback regarding your recent service visit. It is always our goal to provide a 5 star service experience. Sorry our appointment system disappointed you. You can always call in and speak direct to your favorite advisor and they can make your appointment. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord/ Genesis of Concord.

08/26/2019 Category: Service
Oil change service
The initial person when I walked in the door for service pushed me off to someone else but that other person helped me out right away. I’ve been going to this Hyundai location for a couple of years now and the guys are great.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for taking the time to respond to our Sure Critic Review; our customer's voice is imperative to the growth of our dealership, please know you were heard.  If you were to have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to give us a call.  We look forward to seeing you on your next service visit.

08/15/2019 Category: Service
Clean waiting room
Good friendly service
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/15/2019

LK
Lenina K.
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/13/2019 Category: Service
Smiles and plants inside
its okay
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/14/2019

PC
Paulette C.
08/10/2019 Category: Service
18,000 mile service review
Excellent customer service
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/10/2019

08/07/2019 Category: Service
Clean waiting room. Long wait of almost 2 hours for an oil change
Good overall
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/07/2019

KH
Kelsie H.
New London, NC
08/01/2019 Category: Service
Unexpected check engine light
I had great service once I could get an appointment. The First Lady I spoke with was not very helpful. I decided to go online to make an appointment and had to cancel because I input information wrong on accident. When I went to redo my appointment it never got confirmed, however a different lady over the phone was very helpful! My service was great and staff was friendly.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/01/2019

Marianna W.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/22/2019 Category: Service
Great communication
Though I had an appointment to get a state inspection, it took over an hour. Seemed a bit long. The technician updated me and apologized for the delay. Since the service was complimentary, I tried to be understanding.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/23/2019

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/16/2019 Category: Service
Good service but took too long with no update
The service was fine but we didn't get an update until my car was done which even then it wasn't pulled up so still had to wait for that. The waiting area was clean and plenty of places to sit. Would have been nice if snack and non caffeine drink options are available especially for how long we were there.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/16/2019

Joanna R.
Harrisburg, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
06/30/2019 Category: Service
Oil change conducted
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/01/2019

Mitchell W.
Peachland, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/17/2019 Category: Service
Required service
Although we didn't have nearly as many miles on the vehicle as the estimte gav it was past due accoording to Blu-link
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/18/2019

Lashanna S.
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/15/2019 Category: Service
Been Coming Here Forever
I still like Hyundai but it is not the same. It used to have a family feel. I don't know what changed but it did. I noticed a lot of the service advisors have changed and left. The service is still fine but the family feel gave it an edge. Hyundai needs to work on bringing that back.
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/15/2019