2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
12/13/2019 Category: Service
Were able to fix our problem quickly and efficiently.

12/13/2019 Category: Service
Use to ne good
Use to receive top notch service. Not so much anymore
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/14/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.
Regards

CJ
Christine J.
10/18/2019 Category: Service
Thank you to Sevice Center Manager for taking the time to contact me regarding my concerns and updating me on my last service.

10/18/2019 Category: Service
Disappointed
Not good communication
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/18/2019

Christine,
on behalf of our complete staff we are very sorry to hear that your last service visit was not a positive one. We strive to offer the best customer service as possible unfortunate there are times that we do not meet that goal. Thank you for your feedback today And your continual business here at Modern Hyundai.

Huntersville, NC
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/05/2019 Category: Service
Excellent customer service
Shawn reached out to me after my service visit to look for ways to improve my overall experience. He went above and beyond to ensure I was happy and would remain a customer.

10/05/2019 Category: Service
Room for improvement
The facility is nice and staff were friendly, but there is room for improvement with communication and timeliness of services.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/07/2019

Thank you for taking time to provide a review. We are very sorry to hear about your unsatisfactory experience at our dealership. I’d appreciate if you could contact me at your convenience to resolve the situation. I can be reached at 704-262-4408 ext 17201

RL
Renee L.
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/02/2019 Category: Service
S Ligay
Your concern in correcting events is appreciated.

09/02/2019 Category: Service
Owner
Car air should not be used to keep tech cool.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/04/2019

BR
Brian R.
Locust, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Bruce the service manager did. Good job of checking me in and out
The check in process was efficient. The waiting area was neat ad comfortable.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Extended wait
Over an hour is not acceptable to me for a standard oil change.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2019

HG
Hugo G.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied and repaired a issue that came up with my vehicle

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Work is rushed
You have to be on your vehicle to make sure it is properly fixed and bring it back multiple times
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/12/2019

Stephanie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Go see them

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service but can use improvement with length of time waiting
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/05/2019

We are extremely sorry to hear that last service was not a positive one.I will look into your service and see why the time was longer than excepted.

GG
Gerard G.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Conversation with Shawn
After talking with Shawn today I hope things will change with communications between the service techs.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Communication stink
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/27/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

showard@modernauto.com

Mooresville, NC
2015 Hyundai Genesis
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - Everytime!
Possibly the most top-notch and professional service department of all Hyundai dealerships. Always friendly and they remember my name. Love a place that goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with the service provided.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, No content with service outcome.
Technician states nothing is wrong others and myself can feel the vibration in a very obvious manner.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/30/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you tomorrow.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Based on last visit
My last reviews was based on cumulative review based on previous visits. However, on my last visit the service advisor did a fine job servicing me.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
Asked to provide feedback on 2019 visits
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/25/2019

Extremely sorry to hera your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directley as so I may address and correct your concerns,  Look forward to speking with you soon.

KT
Kathleen T.
Mount Pleasant, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Campaign 953 Issue
Thanks to Shawn - Service Mgr. for contacting me to explain the issue due to this upgrade.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Disappointed in the service I received this past week and the response I received from this facility due to engine malfunctioning and not able to loan a vehicle due to the fact the vehicle was not at this facility.
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/08/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your Hyundai is having issues after a recall was performed. The recall that was done for software update was a required service beyond dealers control. Your comments have been passed onto Hyundai's corp offices for review.

Regards

MV
Marylou V.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, courteous, and professional. Waiting area nice and clean. Easy scheduling availability.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Please someone contact me
I have reached out several times to the service manager, the service advisor, an email to Hyundai, and a chat response. No one has responded to me in over a week. I am requesting a refund for my yearly inspection. It was to be included complementary with the purchase of my vehicle. Could someone please get back to me at your earliest convenience?
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/06/2019

Ms. Vocke,
Sorry for the confusion on your invoice.
Kris your service advisor has called you twice and left messages.
Please give him a return call tomorrow and he will explain.
Thank you for your buisness.

MJ
Michael J.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Calm down
Overall i think it's a great service department

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Brought my car in because it wouldn't past a state inspection. You guy looked at the car couldn't figure out the problem so i was told i needed to drive 100 mile to reset the computer i did that and ot still didn't past so i was told to just keep driving until it resets. So that weekend i drove 500 more miles took it to get check and still wouldn't past. This time i came back to the dealership and you guys decided to look more into the issue and found a bad part however i wasted 600 unnecessary mile .
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/15/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Our staff followed the advisement from Hyundai technical center. Ultimately we were advised to replace the computer to get the readiness codes to retest and to allow your car to pass NC state inspection. Sorry you felt we had failed you. This was for sure not how we wanted you to feel.

Donald D.
Kannapolis, NC
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Service desk excellent.
Not happy with service from technician to repair back lights for $277 each with no other option. I went home and purchased light harness from your parts department and made repair for $38 each light.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Tried to take advantage
Given already
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/13/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Willing to help
The service team went above and beyond to fix an issue that was overlooked.

12/29/2018 Category: Service
poor inspection
The dealership inspected the vehicle after purchase. I informed them of things on the outside of the vehicle that needs to be fix before they did the inspection, but it was not fixed when they handed be back the keys. Also, they gave me 2 key fobs, but only 1 was working. "I guess they don't test the key fobs either".
SHAWN P H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/29/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. By what you wrote I take it theses items you speak of were brought up with yoursalesman who never advise the service dept? Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.