Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5Overall Rating 4.7777733/5rating 4.7777733
Overall Rating 2.36508/5Overall Rating 2.36508/5rating 2.36508rating 2.36508rating 2.36508

BR
Brian R.
Locust, NC
2019 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Bruce the service manager did. Good job of checking me in and out
The check in process was efficient. The waiting area was neat ad comfortable.

08/06/2019 Category: Service
Extended wait
Over an hour is not acceptable to me for a standard oil change.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/06/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Genesis of Concord
704-262-4408 Ext 17201

HG
Hugo G.
07/12/2019 Category: Service
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied
They took the time to personally make sure i was satisfied and repaired a issue that came up with my vehicle

07/12/2019 Category: Service
Work is rushed
You have to be on your vehicle to make sure it is properly fixed and bring it back multiple times
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/12/2019

Stephanie B.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/04/2019 Category: Service
Go see them

07/04/2019 Category: Service
Great customer service but can use improvement with length of time waiting
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 07/05/2019

We are extremely sorry to hear that last service was not a positive one.I will look into your service and see why the time was longer than excepted.

GG
Gerard G.
06/26/2019 Category: Service
Conversation with Shawn
After talking with Shawn today I hope things will change with communications between the service techs.

06/26/2019 Category: Service
Nothing
Communication stink
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/27/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

showard@modernauto.com

Mooresville, NC
05/30/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Service - Everytime!
Possibly the most top-notch and professional service department of all Hyundai dealerships. Always friendly and they remember my name. Love a place that goes above and beyond to make sure you are pleased with the service provided.

05/30/2019 Category: Service
Great Staff, No content with service outcome.
Technician states nothing is wrong others and myself can feel the vibration in a very obvious manner.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 05/30/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you tomorrow.

2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
04/25/2019 Category: Service
Based on last visit
My last reviews was based on cumulative review based on previous visits. However, on my last visit the service advisor did a fine job servicing me.

04/25/2019 Category: Service
Recent visit
Asked to provide feedback on 2019 visits
KIM A., CUSTOMER SERVICE ADVOCATE from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 04/25/2019

Extremely sorry to hera your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directley as so I may address and correct your concerns,  Look forward to speking with you soon.

KT
Kathleen T.
Mount Pleasant, NC
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/08/2019 Category: Service
Campaign 953 Issue
Thanks to Shawn - Service Mgr. for contacting me to explain the issue due to this upgrade.

03/08/2019 Category: Service
Poor Customer Service
Disappointed in the service I received this past week and the response I received from this facility due to engine malfunctioning and not able to loan a vehicle due to the fact the vehicle was not at this facility.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/08/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your Hyundai is having issues after a recall was performed. The recall that was done for software update was a required service beyond dealers control. Your comments have been passed onto Hyundai's corp offices for review.

Regards

MV
Marylou V.
03/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service, friendly, courteous, and professional. Waiting area nice and clean. Easy scheduling availability.

03/06/2019 Category: Service
Please someone contact me
I have reached out several times to the service manager, the service advisor, an email to Hyundai, and a chat response. No one has responded to me in over a week. I am requesting a refund for my yearly inspection. It was to be included complementary with the purchase of my vehicle. Could someone please get back to me at your earliest convenience?
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 03/06/2019

Ms. Vocke,
Sorry for the confusion on your invoice.
Kris your service advisor has called you twice and left messages.
Please give him a return call tomorrow and he will explain.
Thank you for your buisness.

MJ
Michael J.
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Calm down
Overall i think it's a great service department

02/15/2019 Category: Service
Bad service
Brought my car in because it wouldn't past a state inspection. You guy looked at the car couldn't figure out the problem so i was told i needed to drive 100 mile to reset the computer i did that and ot still didn't past so i was told to just keep driving until it resets. So that weekend i drove 500 more miles took it to get check and still wouldn't past. This time i came back to the dealership and you guys decided to look more into the issue and found a bad part however i wasted 600 unnecessary mile .
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 02/15/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Our staff followed the advisement from Hyundai technical center. Ultimately we were advised to replace the computer to get the readiness codes to retest and to allow your car to pass NC state inspection. Sorry you felt we had failed you. This was for sure not how we wanted you to feel.

Donald D.
Kannapolis, NC
01/13/2019 Category: Service
Service visit
Service desk excellent.
Not happy with service from technician to repair back lights for $277 each with no other option. I went home and purchased light harness from your parts department and made repair for $38 each light.

01/13/2019 Category: Service
Tried to take advantage
Given already
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 01/13/2019

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional.  Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking with you about this visit.

2015 Hyundai Santa Fe S
12/29/2018 Category: Service
Willing to help
The service team went above and beyond to fix an issue that was overlooked.

12/29/2018 Category: Service
poor inspection
The dealership inspected the vehicle after purchase. I informed them of things on the outside of the vehicle that needs to be fix before they did the inspection, but it was not fixed when they handed be back the keys. Also, they gave me 2 key fobs, but only 1 was working. "I guess they don't test the key fobs either".
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 12/29/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. By what you wrote I take it theses items you speak of were brought up with yoursalesman who never advise the service dept? Please contact me directly as so I may address and correct concern. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Huntersville, NC
2015 Hyundai Tucson
11/29/2018 Category: Service
Hyundai review
The manager was nice and accommodating to my needs.

11/29/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service
The part I needed did not get ordered as promised. The dealership never called me back.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/29/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you as agreed to so I may address your concerns. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Reedie B.
Kannapolis, NC
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Timely manner
Everything the person showed respect n understanding to everything

11/21/2018 Category: Service
No good at all
Work
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/21/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. Please call me back at the number I left on your voice mail so I may address your concerns. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

Laurie M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/17/2018 Category: Service
Sante Fe Repair
The poor communication issue has been corrected & I was contacted by the service manager by email & by phone. Will return for service soon.

11/17/2018 Category: Service
Poor communication
Will not return with Mike as my service technician. Do not have him contact me/us.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/17/2018

Mrs. Miller,
Sorry your experience was less than exceptional. The Michael you speak of is no longer with us. We value your business and will continue to work hard to earn it here at Modern Hyundai of Concord.

2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
11/02/2018 Category: Service
Thanks to the Service Team
A big thanks to Shawn and Kris and the rest of the team for listening to my concerns. Shawn reached out to me immediately and explained the needed repairs and worked diligently to apply the warranty and to get the repairs done quickly. He and Kris exceeded my expectations and went above and beyond to make sure I was taken care of. I can easily say quality customer service is their priority.

11/02/2018 Category: Service
Suspicious repairs
Second visit to this location. First visit in June was told I needed a repair costing $1000+. I had the repairs done and full maintenance done. Next visit, less than 4,000 miles later, went for a simple oil change and was told I had a leak that would cost $800+ to fix. My Hyundai Santa Fe has 64,000 miles and has been well maintained. Not sure how they missed such a “big leak” three months ago. I refused service. Service rep went down on price to $650 and told me I could wait 10,000 miles before repair but that I definitely needed it. Started talking about future repairs and not to let things stack up. Again the car is a 2014 with 64,000 miles. Side note, I don’t have the warranty because I’m not the original owner. Just suspicious of two visits and almost $2000 worth of repairs recommended.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/02/2018

Extremely sorry to hear your recent visit was less than exceptional. I will follow up with you shortly so I may address your concerns. Look forward to speaking to you soon.

704-262-4408
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 11/16/2018

Glad we were able to work everything out.
Thank You!

EC
Ellen C.
Albemarle, NC
10/25/2018 Category: Service
They made things right.
The guys were very nice and did fix everything on the car. Doors opening with ease. Thank u

10/25/2018 Category: Service
Make in worthwhile
If you mess up and we do make it worthwhile.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/25/2018

TD
Tamara D.
Davidson, NC
10/06/2018 Category: Service
Electrical Issue
Received a call from Shawn, Service Dept manager in response to my comments. Mutual decision agreed upon to monitor issue and bring in car to leave it for a few days to fully check out this issue. Dealer stated they would provide a loaner for my use during this time.

10/06/2018 Category: Service
Did not completely address my issue
Electrical issue not completely addressed in a new car with less than 3500 miles on it
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 10/06/2018

PM
Phillip M.
2014 Hyundai Accent
09/26/2018 Category: Service
Retired
The service director was enthusiastic about resolving my concerns. All concerns were addressed in a follow up service on 10/2/18.

09/26/2018 Category: Service
Am unsure what "Review Title" means.
All service personnel were courteous but failed to perform all required service requests.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 09/27/2018

Donna G.
Huntersville, NC
08/01/2018 Category: Service
Service for Dead Battery
Justin was very accommodating with my bad way to start my date.

08/01/2018 Category: Service
Call Center Did Not Work Well For Me
Not being able to contact the service technician was very inconvenient. The call center in Winston Salem did not even have a record of him. On hold for 15 minutes, and the lady that helped me said she would call me back and never did.
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 08/01/2018

704-262-4408 ext 17201

BJ
Bobby J.
06/28/2018 Category: Service
My issue resolved.
Thank you Shawn & Hooper for working to resolve my part issue. I look forward to my next service visit.

06/28/2018 Category: Service
My repair visit
See service notes
SHAWN H., Service Manager from Modern Hyundai of Concord responded on 06/28/2018

BOBBY,
Sorry to hear you are having issues about a part.
I will be inTouch in the morning after I get an update on your part .