CP
CHESTER P.
GMC Yukon
10/09/2015
Best service
We have been taking our truck to Mr Muffler for a few years now. They are quick, very through and helpful. All the staff is friendly and honest. We highly recommend Mr Muffler to anyone.

SY
SCOTT Y.
Fraser, MI
Pontiac Grand Am
10/08/2015
Excellent...
We always experience excellence in customer service, prices, quality and speediness of work! Excellent and honest shop that goes the extra mile for you!

John D.
Clinton Township, MI
10/08/2015 Category: Service
John said this business is dependable, honest and he has been going there for 10 or 15 years. Jerry, the owner, is a nice person and he helps him out whenever he can.

Blake B.
10/08/2015 Category: Service
Blake said this business has good prices and they are very efficient.

HT
HENRY T.
Dodge Journey
Great place
Really good experience with all our vehicles that were serviced at mr. muffler. I have recommended this business to my friends. Really honest good people to deal with , I have never had a bad experience.

TK
TED K.
brake job
I was told what work had to be completed. How much it would cost, and the amount of time to complete the work. All areas were done to my satisfaction.

WM
WILLIAM M.
Clinton Township, MI
Pontiac Vibe
10/07/2015
great prices and great service
I have never been disappointed when getting my car serviced at Mr. Muffler. Fast, friendly, and affordable!!

MIKE G.
Chevrolet Cavalier
Always Great Service
I've been going to this Mr. Muffler for years. They've always provided quick and inexpensive service. And, they've went out of their way to help me with issues on my vehicle. I've never been overcharged or had repairs suggested that I didn't need.

VV
VICKI V.
Utica, MI
Chrysler PT Cruiser
service with a smile
I have a 9 year old car I have to keep going. They do a great job.