Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

TRACY M.
FORD EDGE
The good & not so good
I came in for an oil change & to have another issue looked at. The shuttle to/from work was handy. That appt was fine, but when I called a few weeks later to have 2 after market accessories added to my Edge (front mud flaps/hood bug gard) I was quoted an install price of $157! I took it elsewhere and was only charged $52 and it took 20min (I did not have the correct tools otherwise I would have done the installation myself). That left a bad impression with me regarding the dealership.

ROBERT H.
07/08/2014 Category: Sales
New Tire
All Star employees very helpful and go out of their way to solve the problem

RY
RANDALL W Y.
FORD RANGER
Customer focused.
I am always treated as a person here, and never just a number or money opportunity. I always leave feeling that everything has been properly taken care of.

GM
GREG M.
friendly confident atmosphere
So far So good

ROBERT E W.
Shelton, WA
Competent
I liked my visit but when I returned home I checked my mail and discovered that I had a recall notice for the Ford Escape 2014...How serious is the recall and why wasn't I informed when I was down there getting my oil change??

Sincerely,
Penny Wooe

SY
STACY K Y.
Du Pont, WA
07/06/2014 Category: Sales
nice, helpful, informed people
I find my car via the Ford.com site bit out wasn't actually there yet so the manager found me almost the exact same car at another dealership and had it brought to me, making it very convenient. My sales person James was wonderful! So personable, helpful, and informed! Not pushy at all! Great experience!

BN
BENJAMIN N.
Joint Base Lewis Mc Chord, WA
FORD EXPLORER
07/05/2014 Category: Sales
Quick and Painless
arriving at the lot i was in and out. about an hour and a half with a new car. I already had my mind set between 2 vehicles. Wasn't pressured into getting anything out of my price range or really to purchase a vehicle at all. Told them i wanted to test drive a new 2014 explore and took a nice long test drive. I was pleased that it wasn't a set cookie cutter take a bunch or right turns around the block. i drove 25 - 30 miles.

JAMES T.

THOMAS R.
FORD FUSION HYBRID
07/04/2014 Category: Service
Great buying experience
Relaxed setting, no pressure and a good deal.

PM

JUSTIN T M.
Du Pont, WA
FORD MUSTANG
All Star Ford
Great customer service even after the sale has been made, every time I go into the service department they find a new way to impress me.

WS
Kevin
excellent service

JAMISON L R.
Great Staff
Staff were very friendly and helpful! I was taken care of very fast. They explained the inspection and presented my options without the pressure you receive at many other places!

JERALD L B.
Yelm, WA
07/01/2014 Category: Service
Error code was not identified
lost 3 hrs of pay while waiting for my car to be repaired ( I was told it would take an hour )....only then to be told that they could not find the problem.

JOE R M.
06/30/2014 Category: Service
No problems
No issues with my visit.

JONI H.
Tumwater, WA
06/29/2014 Category: Service
The service was great and I got my car back earlier than anticipated!
I took my car in to have it detailed and I mentioned that the back window was leaking and they called their leak guy and he fixed it and I got my car back early. Great service.

TL
THERESA L.
06/28/2014 Category: Service
Service is good.
Overall, my service visit was good. I really liked Earl the shuttle driver. The one thing I have to complain about is that the sensor component wasn't available to fix the ABS light that day, and so I have to make another appointment when the part comes in.

DO
DOUGLAS O.
Rochester, WA
06/28/2014 Category: Service
Making appt. is difficult, but staff is helpful
The online process to request a service appt. does not work properly, as well as how the phone system keeps looping back to the operator. However, the staff is very helpful once you finally get your vehicle in for servicing.

PM
PATRICE M.
FORD TAURUS X
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Consistently responsive customer service!
These guys are great! They bat a thousand every time!

TW
TOM W.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Dependable and reliable service
My work was completed timely