Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0

Jacob C.
Tacoma, WA
08/07/2017
Horrible Sales Team
Horrible experience. Poor communication from internet sales team. Waste of time. Sale manager called to follow up on complaint, but refused to listen to the customer’s explanation.

AT
Allison T.
Lacey, WA
10/17/2015 Category: Sales
Scammers
BEWARE! I went yesterday to test drive a 2006 Acura TL they have for sell right now. I was so excited because I have been wanting a car like this particularly one. However when I was test driving it I noticed the touch screen WASNT working. This wasn't a huge issue to me, however I of course will not pay full price for something that doesn't work because I will have to get it replaced. Josh Cook told us that he would have it looked at to see what he could do. He then called me later that day and told me that they were taking it to the Honda dealership to get it "looked at" and that it would take a couple days. Later that day I went to see if it was actually there and it wasn't, it was still sitting at the dealership. After I got off work at 8pm I went to go see where it was... It was on full display in the front row. I called him this morning and he says "the price is including in how broken it is even tho it cost 3,000 to replace." Makes sense? The price never changed since the first day. He lost a good customer, my boyfriend and I were willing to purchase the car dispite the fact that the navi was broken and it needs a new timing belt!!(my bf is a mechanic). He obviously didn't want to sell to us because we are not stupid and he wants to trick someone into paying full price! Even after I read all the negative reviews they have, I gave them a chance and sure enough I am HIGHLY disappointed. Don't believe anything they say because online it says the navigation is perfect and has a 45 point inspection! See for yourself!

Mark H.
05/27/2015
quicklane service
Did not rotate all 4 tires, air pressure wrong. If they can't perform simple repairs, look out for a serious one. Never going back. All star was far more competent

NC
Nathan C.
Yelm, WA
03/12/2015 Category: Service
Never Again, Regret Completely
I purchased a 2007 Honda Accord on 2/7 & 2 weeks after purchase it started making a horrible noise. They didn't believe me, had to have proof. They supposedly did a 48 point inspection which should've covered power steering, but no. I am looking at a $300+ bill for their mistake. This is not right and a good business practice. No returned calls. No help at all.

TL
Trevor L.
01/26/2015 Category: Sales
Buyer Beware - Don't Buy a Used car here
I purchased a 2007 CRV that had some battery issues. They were jump starting it each day on the lot. I told them I would buy the car if they replaced the battery - which they did. Within the first hour of owning the vehicle the Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS) light came on. Turns out that when you cut power to the car the TPMS light stays off for a short amount of time (about 20 miles). To make a long story short, they sold me a car with 3 bad tire sensors and refused to rectify the situation. So I found myself putting money into the car immediately after buying it. So.....buyer beware. If you choose to buy a car from here, I would take it to a dealership and have them run a thorough diagnostic on the vehicle before you buy it; don't expect them to be honest about things they are able to conceal. Selling me a car with three faulty sensors was a sneaky move.....but one to be expected when you buy from a used car dealership that is all about the $$$.

deb s.
Centralia, WA
11/13/2014 Category: Sales
too many credit checks
Not happy. 1st one finance person at least 10 letters from banks and credit unions denying co signers lowering my score from 850 to 823. 2 weeks no paperwork called new finance person another 15 rejections. What a joke!!!

sue m.
Forest Grove, OR
10/31/2014 Category: Sales
BEWARE!! "up front price"was NOT!
We drove to Oly from FOX after work to look at the car that was listed on the internet at $23500 (their "up front price"). We even checked the price again while en route...lo and behold, after we drove the car and wanted to talk price, they suddenly came back with a price that was $2000 higher--the price we saw was a"mistake" they were"so sorry about." We walked, even when they finally came down to the posted price, as we don't want to deal with slime. Checked the price today (24 hours later), and it was back to being advertised at the $23500. What a waste of 6 hours and a lot of gas! We'll never go back there again....

Melinda M.
Shelton, WA
09/13/2014 Category: Sales
poor review
My attempt to purchase a car turned into pressure to sign the contracts.... "just sign here"...without a chance to read what i was signing! I requested to take home warranty information so that I could take my time reading the information offered prior to deciding on warranty type I wanted turned into a big deal, He asked me "What is there not to understand?" He says "Do you need me to to explain it to you once again?" I was told by the accountant (ex military man- heavy smoker- smell of liquor) to Not put down my pen, I have more to sign. Seriously, could not believe it! All I asked was for some time to read the contract, fine print, warranty offered on my leisure time and after 2 car repairs requests were completed then sign... After the work is done, after I was able to read the warranty info., but that wasn't an option. He then had to go find the dealer Larry in which he had to go find the manager. I felt like my request was turning into a big deal. NOBODY SHOULD EVER FEEL BELITTLED, PRESSURED INTO SIGNING CONTRACTS WITHOUT UNDERSTANDING AND HAVING TIME TO REVIEW, I was told NOT TO PUT DOWN MY PEN! I left in tears, angry! You lost my business Mulliinax Ford. location- 3121 Pacific Ave | Olympia, WA 98501

NN
Nikolay N.
Puyallup, WA
07/29/2014 Category: Sales
Bad from the start
The reason I rated them with one star is because there is no zero rating.
I purchased a Ford truck from All Star, prior to the acquisition. They offered me two free oil changes, one at purchase and one at 5000 miles down the road. They also had a 100 dollars referral award. I was refered to All Star by one of my co-workers and he got his 100 dollars within 3 weeks. Then I refered another one. He used my name as referral, but I never got my money. I waited for 5 months.In the mean while the person I refered, call them and asked when are they going to send the 100 dollars to me.
They kept saying "tomorrow", "next week", "it is in process", " he must have got the money by now".....and yet nothing showed up. I finally called them 10 days ago and I got the manager to call me back....I told him what was going on and he said: Sorry to tell you but you are not getting anything...The books were closed 3 days ago...
Here is the deal: 100 dollars will not make me rich and since they appear to need the money more than I do, I decided to pay for my own 5000 mile oil change somewhere else.
The reason I went to All Star Ford was that I was told that they have excellent customer service and they are the friendliest sales people on the West Coast. They really were exceptional. I cannot say the same for the new ownership. I hope that they are reading this review, because.....see....the company I work for has a fleet of commercial trucks that are aging. I am one of the people who decides where we buy our supplies from, that includes the trucks we will replacing soon.
That may not make any difference to the new ownership, but soon or later Ford Motor Company may get hold of my editorial and when they do, I am sure they will not be happy with fact that our new fleet may exclusively become a GMC.
I am out 100 dollars. Ford is out a lot more....

MICHAEL G L.
Lacey, WA
FORD F-250
07/16/2014 Category: Service
Poor customer service & lack of communication
I was told that the diesel mechanic was out so it would be at least a week until they started working on the truck when I dropped it off. That was ok as I was going out of town. I was back in town several weeks later on July 8 and called. It wasn't ready, but would be either late that day or first thing in the morning. I had to leave town before hearing the truck was done. I was coming home from salmon fishing in Sekiu on July 14th just to get my truck. (a 3 1/2 drive). MY wife suggested I call from Port Angeles to make sure it is done. I said they said it would be ready by July 9 at the latest. but from my previous experience, decided to call. The service Rep had just left for lunch. I was told no one else in service could tell me if the truck was ready & I would need to call back. This upset me as I was on he road and if it wasn't ready, was going to be wasting time and diesel if I turnaround after he gets back from lunch if the truck isn't fixed. I was angry that no one would look at their computer to see if the truck was ready. I drove for 1 hour and called again. this time I left a VMM for Sean. My message explained that I was driving there just to get the truck and please call me back ASAP as I would do a U-turn and head back if the truck isn't ready. once again - no call back similar to the previous time I took the truck in for service. I show up 10 minutes before closing. They were surprised to see us and weren't sure if the truck was complete. He hadn't checked is messages. We were so angry that they did knock off the labor which I appreciated. The worst thing is we bought a new diesel truck from all star 4 months ago and it needs some warranty work. I will not take it or anything else to All Star now but will drive or have the vehicle towed to Titus Will in Tacoma. by the way, they fixed the problem with the truck at a cost substantially less than quoted, but the customer service is not tolerable.

EH
EDWARD H.
FORD EDGE
07/12/2014 Category: Service
Service is average
I like the product (my car) but your service is average. Honda of Olympia is the best service I have ever had and All Star Ford is not close to that.

CASEY S.
06/03/2014 Category: Service
Unorganized service department
Recently my wife took our truck in to replace the back window and some other various items. Our warranty has language for a rental car in it, but it took 4 calls back and forth with the service department to get that verified. When the truck was dropped off, there was no rental car for her as the dealership never reserved on for her. She then received a phone call the next day wondering when she was going to pick up the truck because it was done the day before. She was never called the day before and the man on the phone was very rude to her.

SD
SCOTT A D.
05/30/2014 Category: Service
Maintance Feedback
When I got my truck back from the maintenance shop for an oil change, I noticed black grease marks on the inside drivers door handle and upright portion of the front drivers seat. I was not happy with that. I also noticed what appears to be greasy hand marks on the windshield where a clear plastic maintenance sticker was placed.

JACOB ALLEN W.

Aberdeen, WA
FORD FUSION HYBRID
05/28/2014 Category: Service
Oil change only
Went to All Star for an oil change. I was expecting to get the normal service the rest of the dealers provide and at least get my car vacuumed out and the exterior washed since these are minimal services provided by almost all dealers when you get an oil change. They basically did the bare minimum and just changed the oil. I will probably be going back to my other dealer from now on.

DOLORES L C.
FORD FUSION HYBRID
05/21/2014 Category: Service
Lack of Ford motor knowledge.
Took my Fusion in to have the pass. seat air bag display fixed. Also, to have the notification of something wrong in the drive train (wrench display). Ford sent me back to the auto collision shop to have it repaired. Also left the car overnight to have the air bag issue fixed and when I picked it up the next day I was told they didn't know how to fix it. I then took it to the Lincoln dealer in Olympia and they fixed it and a problem Iwas having with the passenger front door

DAVID P W.
05/10/2014 Category: Service
Truck was not ready when promised
I told Frank that I would leave the truck for a few hours and to call when ready. I called four hours later and they said it would be fifteen to twenty minutes and I said that would be fine. I arrived only to hear they were not done and stuck on another project. They said it would be another fifteen minutes and asked if I would like the usual car wash and vaccume. Twenty minutes later they pulled the truck around and said it was ready. Not vacuumed and I did not have time to discuss because it was really cutting into my day.

JJ
JODI J.
05/05/2014 Category: Service
Customer service
Was very disappointed with customer service and quality of work done,
Made apt for brakes and window issue was never told about brake rebate and when we were called to pick up vehicle had to wait 15 minutes for paperwork to show up after that the Team leader told us the window motor was very loud and that they would have to replace it this was never brought to our attention til we picked it up sounds horrible!!!!!!!! Now the brakes dont't stop my husbands work truck properly when he is pulling his utility trailer that he has pulled for years now VERY UNSAFE!!!!!!! Taking back to dealership to have the brakes checked and hopefully get the window fixed paid $1200.00 and 2 days in the shop now have to go back because both items aren't right, my husband owns his own business this is the business vehicle has to be in numerous places in a day had to reschedule appts and rework schedules to appease customers. Really very disappointed. Spoke with service manager and really got more of a blow off than a customer appreciation. My husband loves his truck it has over 225,000.00 miles on it they treat him like you just need a new truck Ford should be proud to have these trucks still on the road. Right now I would not recommend this establishment to anyone we have gone here for years left once before due to the same reasons. But want Ford parts and Ford service on our vehicles we own 2 Ford F-150's. Maybe we should go to a different dealership.

MICHEAL P.
FORD FIESTA
03/31/2014 Category: Service
Terrible
Told me I needed a new motor quetedme a price with install of 5700 dollars an or used 4200 dollars. Went to atoher Ford dealer and they ordered an Used Engine 400o miles only 1200 dollars???????

JOSHUA G.
FORD ESCAPE
03/22/2014 Category: Service
service takes way too long
Oil change took 80 minutes and one of my valve stem caps was missing after the appointment.