Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

JO
Julia O.
11/11/2019
Easiest Auto Purchse I've Ever Made. NO hassle!
We had the pleasure of purchasing a vehicle (2015 50th Anniversary edition-Ford Mustang) from Chad Ojard. We had very little wait time after he completed our application, to singing our loan paperwork. Chad was extremely professional and informative about the vehicle. Since he's the Mullinax Ford Mustang expert, we trusted him implicitly. In addition, there was no hassle with back and forth with his manager to get the lowest price. How refreshing! I truly appreciate the transparency of this dealership and how they do business. Don't hesitate to ask for Chad, if you're looking for any type of vehicle, he'll take care of you like you are family.

DE
Dennis E.
Port Orchard, WA
10/20/2019
Best dealer experience ever
His name is BEN MEDINA, internet sales, was respectful of my time, he had the truck I was interested in sitting up front and waiting for my arrival.
Ben made the buying process enjoyable, it’s was like buying a vehicle from a friend, not a pushy salesman. I feel I have a friend in the car business, and his name is Ben..

RJ
Rick J.
Shelton, WA
08/03/2019
Great Experience
Bought a Ford Explorer today at Mullinax Ford. Jim Mohling went far out of his way to make sure that I was happy with my purchase. Even after the sale was complete and his job was done, he took more time out of his day to explain the many features that the car had to offer.

Jennifer B.
01/02/2017
Amazing Service! Thank You :)
Thank you salesman Chad! You helped me find the perfect car and had everything complete in no time! Diane in the finance office was knowledgeable and helped me get the best rate and warranty! I couldn't be happier! You made the experience nonstressful, without any pressure and with awesome customer service! Thank you Mullinax Ford! I will be back next time I need a vehicle and will happily refer friends/family! Signed one VERY happy customer!

Ken and holly S.
Shelton, WA
12/11/2016
Best car buying experience ever!!
I called up and spoke to Grant, told him exactly what I wanted and he put Nick on the case for the exact requirements I requested. Nick gave us a list of cars that met our criteria and we went down. Seriously the best car buying experience I have ever had!! I would totally go back there if we ever needed a second car or it was time for a new one! Not to mention the finance gentleman was very informative and explained all of our options and kept our paperwork separate for what needed to be kept in the car so I wouldn't have to remember and separate them myself.

CD
Casey D.
Yelm, WA
05/28/2016 Category: Sales
Great dealership
I bought a used Toyota Tacoma from Mike S. After combing the market for the same model truck, they had the best price. Additionally, they did a really thorough inspection of the truck and replaced some things before I bought it. This didn't increase the price. I had shopped other dealerships nobody compares to the level of service these guys have.

Jason T.
Orangeville, UT
04/05/2016 Category: Sales
Great Internet Sales Experiance
I purchased a 2015 CPO Ford Expedition from Mullinax of Olympia WA. I live in UT, and found this vehicle on Autotrader. To be honest I was very apprehensive about buying a car off of the internet sight unseen but with the backing of the Ford CPO program and the existing factory bumper to bumper i decided to go ahead and buy the car. Fist off let me tell you that Mullinax had the best price of anywhere in the US for this vehicle offered as a CPO. My salesman name was Juan Rodriguez, and he did a great job, i must have called or emailed him at least twice a day for a week asking questions and he was very patient, friendly and prompt to respond. As with anything that you do long distance there are going to be snags but all along the way everyone at Mullinax was very friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend them to some one looking to buy a new vehicle.

LT
Laura T.
11/09/2015 Category: Sales
Great Experience!
What used to be All Star Ford is gone, thank goodness! Mullinax Ford is a whole new and wonderful experience. When you take commission only income out of the equation, things improve drastically. We have ONLY dealt with the staff at the west side location of Olympia and can not comment on the Pacific Ave location. We just purchased our new F350 from them after buying a new Escape earlier this year. We went back to the same salesman that we had in the purchase of the Escape, Brian Casper. He made this purchase as pain free as our first purchase, quick, answered all our questions, is getting our new truck ready that is exceeding our expectations and in my opinion, one of the most honest and forth coming car sales person we have ever had. Great sense of humor as well. He has us for loyal customers. Brian Casper is one of those salesman that if someone did not qualify, he could tell them in a way that they were not humiliated. Diane in the Finance Department is extremely knowledgable and organized. She's also a very nice lady. She made the paperwork portion pain free as well, quick and did not drag it out for an eternity like some do. We always try to support our local businesses and with All Star we did go elsewhere and with another competitor. Now that Mullinax is a totally different organization, we came back to the local guys

Jim G.
Bainbridge Island, WA
04/24/2015 Category: Sales
Impressed by my experience
I was a bit leery of "dealing with a dealership" but I had a great overall experience buying a used truck. Brian Casper was upfront and thorough with his explanations and attention, and they corrected the one problem that my mechanic found. I was surprised by the no-dicker pricing. Only issue is that having 2 locations in Olympia can be a bit confusing, but fortunately they aren't very far apart.

JO
JAMES K O.
Ocean Shores, WA
FORD FUSION HYBRID
07/29/2014 Category: Service
Helpful and Courteous
Fixed my car like new and made things right

MF
MELVYN F.
Yelm, WA
07/24/2014 Category: Service
honest
I feel like I have been treated honestly and friendly. That means a lot to me.
mel

JOSEPH M G.
FORD F-250
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Brake repair
I'm Happy. Job was done in time on a short fuse.

PB
PENNY B.
Vader, WA
07/19/2014 Category: Sales
Got me the car I wanted!
The sales staff is super helpful! Got me in the car I wanted at a payment I can live with.

WM
WILLIAM M.
FORD EDGE
07/18/2014 Category: Service
Wonderful Service
Love this place always feel welcomed and they always do a great job on my car. Matt Phillips is the best.

WL
FRIENDLY AND HONEST PEOPLE

FJ
FRANCES J.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
Matt Phillips was my service tech - he recognized me as a return customer - is always professional & thorough. I appreciate his professional advice & will return for more vehicles maintenance service. My Escape is always serviced in a timely manner & the mechanics are friendly.

SHARON M.
07/17/2014 Category: Service
The required service was to correct several recall items. The time required to wait for an appointment was less than a week and the work was completed within the time estimated. Our car was returned to us washed and vacuumed. Thank you for the great service, Wade and Sharon Maxey

JOHN S.
FORD FOCUS
07/16/2014 Category: Service
good
This place actually does what they say doesn't try and sell u xtras