Overall Rating 1.0/5rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0rating 1.0
Latest Review about 1 month ago

MARTIN T H.
06/27/2014 Category: Sales
Excellent Sales Person
As a retired sales manager, I was distressed with the poor performance of sales staff at a couple of dealerships I visited in pursuit of a new F150. In fact, I have not received a follow up call from any of them.

Josh, on the other hand at this dealership, was professional, asked about my needs and wants, and set about finding me a vehicle that matched them. He displayed considerable initiative earning his dealership a sale, and a commission for himself.

Easy for me to recommend the dealership and this sales person.

CL
CHRISTOPHER L.
06/27/2014 Category: Service
Close to home, I purchased my truck there, on going problem, working with same personal with the problem.
I have been in on 3 different occasions with faulty speakers in my Ford F150 and the problem is repaired but only temporarily, I bring the vehicle in and the shop cannot make the problem happen, at this point it the speaker, wire harness has been replaced but the problem seems to come back. It is working at this point but only time will tell.

TT
THOMAS J T.
Rochester, WA
CHEVROLET TAHOE
06/26/2014 Category: Service
customer service
Great service, the main office should take note of this.

JORDAN A B.
Centralia, WA
FORD FUSION
06/25/2014 Category: Sales
Awesome people, awesome service!
We went to the Special Financing lot since we were in a tough spot needing a new car but have a bankruptcy on our credit file. The guys there were great and helped us find a nice affordable car. We have 3 children and babysitter bailed last minute and the people are All Star Ford is kid friendly, turned cartoons on and had toys for them to play with. they had a blast and didn't want to leave. we will definitely be going there to get all our cars and will recommend them to anyone!

SANDRA S.
FORD FLEX
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, helpful and quick!

PR
PAUL L J R.
Rochester, WA
FORD F-350
06/25/2014 Category: Service
I always get the care for my truck that it needs.

JJ
JERROLD A J.
Yelm, WA
06/25/2014 Category: Service
Quality of service and attention to customers.
They are outstanding and I'm glad we purchased our SUV from them.

RP
ROXANN P.
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Customer Service was excellent.
I will be returning to All Star Ford any service needed on my Ford Escape. I brought my vehicle for a Recall. The work was completed in a very short amount of time.

SR
STACEY R R.
06/24/2014 Category: Sales
The best customer service I have ever had
This is the second car I have bought here and the service is exceptional! I will continue to buy all my vehicles here.

TH
TANI H.
FORD FUSION
Great experience
We went in knowing what we wanted and were able to walk away with the car we wanted at a reasonable price. Appreciated (very much) the ease of doing business.

DIANDREA G.
KIA RIO
Awesome Service
You guys were the best!

MELISSA B.
amazing customer service
Matt in the quick track is a true asset, so is Josh sales rep

TG
TERRENCE H G.
Service department

BERNADETTE M B.
Elma, WA
FORD EDGE
06/23/2014 Category: Sales
Dave
Dave Moore has treated us great! You always want a better deal, but we have had great service from Allstar

TIMOTHY A B.

NN
NATE N.
06/22/2014 Category: Service
Organized, efficient, friendly
All Star Ford's service department is the best that I have ever used. During the past ten years, I have owned 17 different vehicles and used a variety of service departments. I can say that the experience at All Star has been the best by far.

CHRISTOFER F W.
Tumwater, WA
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Awesome Service from All Star Ford & Rob!
Thanks for the great service, would definitely be back again!

KK
KC K.
Lacey, WA
CADILLAC CTS
06/20/2014 Category: Service
Great staff! Positive/friendly environment!
This is the place I get both my vehicles serviced now. I definitely am spreading the word out to my family and friends! Manager (Josue) knows what's he's doing and the staff is amazing. (Matt and Donnie)
A "cool" service shop that gets the job done well beyond your expectations!

NM