Latest Review about 2 months ago

TH
Tara H.
07/19/2017
Friendly and Competative Pricing
They are very friendly and helpful. They were able to get the parts and do the work within a few hours as they knew I needed my car to get my kids. Their prices were very competitive and reasonable. They even drove me home and picked me up when my car was done.

SP
Steve P.
Nissan Frontier
07/19/2017
Great Work
Jessica is great to work with and the work is always very thorough and well done.

Beverly S.
07/12/2017
I think kindness, respect and automotive mechanic talent make this place the best service I have ever gotten on any vehicle I have ever owned. I definitely recommend them.

Andrea M.
07/08/2017
Everyone here always goes above & beyond in every area & really genuinely care. They give the best service & expertise & most importantly the best customer service I've ever experienced. Always had a great experience.

Doreen W.
Honda Accord
06/25/2017
Good quick service and good customer service.
Will return again as needed.

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
06/22/2017
Expertise, kindness, friendliness!!!
I adore Eric and Jessica and all the guys who work at Multnomah Automotive. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

Camille S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/15/2017
They make it easy
I was able to schedule my appointment and bring my car in. Everyone there was fast and efficient. They make maintenance for my car easy.

TW
Theresa W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/25/2017
Multnomah Automotive Rocks
The folks at Multnomah Automotive are friendly, helpful and professional. I went in with my overheating car and they got a new radiator and hoses in in a day - it was great. My car has been running great ever since :)

TP
Tony P.
Lake Oswego, OR
05/22/2017
More than just mechanics
Car buffs as well as mechanics. (A winning combination).

Mary Anne C.
05/21/2017
Great find!
I'm new to this company and have only used them so far for an oil change and tune-up. Based on this experience, I can report that they are responsive, fairly priced, and super friendly. I'll definitely be coming back.

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2017
Nice, friendly and efficient
They did great and fast service. It just ended you being a little more expensive then what was quoted.

MARIA S.
05/13/2017
Consistent Outstanding Service
We have been going here for years and every single time service goes above and beyond. Highly recommend!

GD
Guillaume D.
Chevrolet Cruze
05/03/2017
It's all about customer service!
I went in for a simple oil change. I usually do these myself but the previous dealer had virtually welded the drain plug to the pan and all I could do was strip the head when trying to remove it. Multnomah Automotive took care of it, that's not all that impressive of a job. What was impressive was the friendliness and care. Jessica is a joy to work with and her staff is great. I'll definitely be going back next time I strip a bolt on an engine!

Michael M.
05/02/2017
Quality service from people I believe I can trust
I'm a new customer of Multnomah Automotive. Very pleased with the services I received. The inspection I received was very thorough and accurate. I've been other places that recommended services I didn't need. Not here. They were very clear about items that needed to be fixed immediately and others that could wait. Any time our cars need repairs in the future, we'll be going back to Jessica and Eric.

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
05/02/2017
Absolutely the BEST Auto Repair in Portland!!
Well, I wrote a review for my favorite EVER auto repair shop, right after I picked it up after a thorough and perfectly done brake job...the best, service, mechanics, and care given I've experienced in a long life of car repair needs. These folks are the best. Period. No need to look elsewhere. I'm a lifer!

KK
Karen K.
Subaru Impreza
04/30/2017
Highly recommended

Mary Anne C.
04/23/2017
Jessica and her team were friendly, responsive and very conscientious.

Steve M.
Ford Expedition
04/20/2017
Expensive Repair
Even though my repair was over $2,500 I didn't hesitate to have it performed at Multnomah Automotive. They were thorough and did what they promised me they would do. They kept me informed along the way and stuck to their estimate. I have already recommended Multnomah Automotive to several friends.

KD
KERRY/TARI D.
Jeep Patriot
04/09/2017
Great!
Always a pleasure to work with the staff at Multnomah Automotive. Good communication, timely update, fair price.

AL
Alan L.
04/06/2017
regular service andf update
liked the suggested repairs to be done