KD
KAREN D.
08/12/2017
Auto Repair Next Door
I live near the shop and they are good neighbors. Friendly, accommodating and get back with repair estimates in a timely manner. I don't feel I'm being pressured into repairs I don't need.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
08/09/2017
AC recharge
Excellent service!!! Friendly and very helpful staff.

KP
Kiran P.
08/08/2017
Honest and timely
Jessica and crew are customer first and give you the most honest advice. I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to be so, I will definitely recommend their services to others.

Jobe F.
08/04/2017
Fast, Friendly, efficient and inexpensive
They took great care of my Prius. They didn't overcharge and tell me I need s bunch of uneccesary repairs

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
08/04/2017
Mechanics you can trust!
I am so happy to have found a shop that is dependable and conveniently located! I always get great service here. I feel that when my car gets to the point where it's not worth fixing they will let me know. Jessica always explains what the problem is and what my repair options are. I highly recommend this business.

Colin B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/01/2017
Above and beyond
Jessica the station manager and her Chief mechanic Eric are totally honest and clearly explain all repair options. Much to my surprise my latest visit turned out to be a quick repair. So no charge and that was not the first time this has happened!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
07/24/2017
1980 280Zx restore
Excellent work, took awhile to nail down and fix problems on this 37-year old one of a kind classic, but they want to get it perfect and do it right and that's just what they did. Kept me informed, took the time to research, even snagged me front fender emblems out of the goodness of their hearts. Even better, they are 3 blocks from my house. I spent a bunch getting this inherited classic going again but she's a beauty and they appreciated it, and gave it first class treatment.

KJ
Kim J.
07/21/2017
Love this place!
Super friendly, thorough, trustworthy, and reasonable!

TH
Tara H.
07/19/2017
Friendly and Competative Pricing
They are very friendly and helpful. They were able to get the parts and do the work within a few hours as they knew I needed my car to get my kids. Their prices were very competitive and reasonable. They even drove me home and picked me up when my car was done.

SP
Steve P.
Nissan Frontier
07/19/2017
Great Work
Jessica is great to work with and the work is always very thorough and well done.

Beverly S.
07/12/2017
I think kindness, respect and automotive mechanic talent make this place the best service I have ever gotten on any vehicle I have ever owned. I definitely recommend them.

Andrea M.
07/08/2017
Everyone here always goes above & beyond in every area & really genuinely care. They give the best service & expertise & most importantly the best customer service I've ever experienced. Always had a great experience.

Doreen W.
Honda Accord
06/25/2017
Good quick service and good customer service.
Will return again as needed.

PD
Patrice D.
Nissan Sentra
06/22/2017
Expertise, kindness, friendliness!!!
I adore Eric and Jessica and all the guys who work at Multnomah Automotive. I wouldn't consider going anywhere else!

Camille S.
Subaru XV Crosstrek
06/15/2017
They make it easy
I was able to schedule my appointment and bring my car in. Everyone there was fast and efficient. They make maintenance for my car easy.

TW
Theresa W.
Mitsubishi Lancer
05/25/2017
Multnomah Automotive Rocks
The folks at Multnomah Automotive are friendly, helpful and professional. I went in with my overheating car and they got a new radiator and hoses in in a day - it was great. My car has been running great ever since :)

TP
Tony P.
Lake Oswego, OR
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/22/2017
More than just mechanics
Car buffs as well as mechanics. (A winning combination).

Mary Anne C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
05/21/2017
Great find!
I'm new to this company and have only used them so far for an oil change and tune-up. Based on this experience, I can report that they are responsive, fairly priced, and super friendly. I'll definitely be coming back.

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2017
Nice, friendly and efficient
They did great and fast service. It just ended you being a little more expensive then what was quoted.

MARIA S.
05/13/2017
Consistent Outstanding Service
We have been going here for years and every single time service goes above and beyond. Highly recommend!