Robert M.
Volkswagen EuroVan
11/07/2017
Customer service
Friendly, efficient, error free.

Sam S.
10/20/2017
First Visit: Excellent, personalized yet professional service
I discovered Multnomah Automotive via AAA. Wanted to try them because I do not trust the Toyota dealer with my Toyota Highlander (2006). Although just a lube & oil with a multi-point inspection, Jessica discussed the service performed and issues to be addressed in the future. They also provide a report available on-line. I also observed the discussion regarding other cars in the shop. I came away feeling they were honest, fair and informative to customers and their issues.
I look forward to the next service in the Spring that will require more extensive work.

Kay B.
Kia Rondo
10/07/2017
Had a really obscure problem that they were able to replicate and then fix. Nice folks, too.

Ryan B.
10/06/2017
Excellent customer service
Great place for all automotive repairs

DOMONIQUE B.
09/15/2017
Amazing Service
I couldn't be happier with the service offered by Jessica and Eric. They are not only incredibly friendly and polite but provide a top class service. I have taken 3 cars to them over several years and have had fair and comprehensive service every time. They will always try to work with me to get the best solution for whatever the issue is. Every repair comes with detailed photos and explanation which even a complete car knowledge novice like myself can understand. having tried several garages I would hands down say this is the best in Portland in my opinion.

Tareq M.
09/10/2017
Ford 2004
very professional communication

CT
Christoper T.
09/01/2017
I have had service here multiple times and they always have taken good care of me. I highly recommend Jessica and the mechanics.

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
08/29/2017
1980 Datsun 280Zx
They are 2 blocks away from my house. What a score.
They seem to care as much for my ancient 1980 Datsun 280Zx and our restoration of it as a dependable 2nd car/daily driver, as I do. The most recent additions to its mechanical, naturally-aspirated life were bushings all around (drives smoothly, groovily now.) Still waiting to trace the tiny oil and transmission leaks (with dye) and then once those are located and repaired, this classic 280Zx 2+2 is 98% complete, with final wheel alignment, a little cosmetic interior and exterior detailing and water-sealing to finish. They have the engine running oh-so-smoothly, for a nearly 40-year-old car. I love it. it purrs.
thanks.

JOSH G.
Honda Fit
08/20/2017
Great communication
They fixed a seized lugnut they had last accidentally placed without issue and charged the ac for a good price. Jessica answered all my questions with great knowledge.

KD
KAREN D.
08/12/2017
Auto Repair Next Door
I live near the shop and they are good neighbors. Friendly, accommodating and get back with repair estimates in a timely manner. I don't feel I'm being pressured into repairs I don't need.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
08/09/2017
AC recharge
Excellent service!!! Friendly and very helpful staff.

KP
Kiran P.
08/08/2017
Honest and timely
Jessica and crew are customer first and give you the most honest advice. I have been a customer for a few years now and will continue to be so, I will definitely recommend their services to others.

Jobe F.
08/04/2017
Fast, Friendly, efficient and inexpensive
They took great care of my Prius. They didn't overcharge and tell me I need s bunch of uneccesary repairs

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
08/04/2017
Mechanics you can trust!
I am so happy to have found a shop that is dependable and conveniently located! I always get great service here. I feel that when my car gets to the point where it's not worth fixing they will let me know. Jessica always explains what the problem is and what my repair options are. I highly recommend this business.

Colin B.
Subaru Forester (Natl)
08/01/2017
Above and beyond
Jessica the station manager and her Chief mechanic Eric are totally honest and clearly explain all repair options. Much to my surprise my latest visit turned out to be a quick repair. So no charge and that was not the first time this has happened!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
07/24/2017
1980 280Zx restore
Excellent work, took awhile to nail down and fix problems on this 37-year old one of a kind classic, but they want to get it perfect and do it right and that's just what they did. Kept me informed, took the time to research, even snagged me front fender emblems out of the goodness of their hearts. Even better, they are 3 blocks from my house. I spent a bunch getting this inherited classic going again but she's a beauty and they appreciated it, and gave it first class treatment.

KJ
Kim J.
07/21/2017
Love this place!
Super friendly, thorough, trustworthy, and reasonable!

TH
Tara H.
07/19/2017
Friendly and Competative Pricing
They are very friendly and helpful. They were able to get the parts and do the work within a few hours as they knew I needed my car to get my kids. Their prices were very competitive and reasonable. They even drove me home and picked me up when my car was done.

SP
Steve P.
Nissan Frontier
07/19/2017
Great Work
Jessica is great to work with and the work is always very thorough and well done.

Beverly S.
07/12/2017
I think kindness, respect and automotive mechanic talent make this place the best service I have ever gotten on any vehicle I have ever owned. I definitely recommend them.