Multnomah Automotive

Melissa B. on 08/20/2016
"Incomplete Service"
Jessica is great to work with, so we started going to Multnomah Automotive regularly. This last time, I called to ask for an oil change, a tire rotation, and for them to do their usual auto check-up. We did not get a status call by the afternoon (dropped off in the morning), so I called. Jessica said she was constantly interrupted and unable to call us, which was not a big deal, so I told them I would pick up the car after work. I picked it up, and was told by the gas station attendant (did not see any garage staff or Jessica) that I just had an oil change. Looking at the service report, it told me that I had a headlight out, my air filter needed replacing, and my system needed a flush. I saw that they checked my tire pressure, but I did not see the tire rotation as having been done. It seems odd that they pointed out all of these service items on the service report, but just performed an oil change. I understand if they can't do this work or don't want to, but all of the automotive service centers we've gone to would report to us what needed to be done and then ask if we want to proceed with the service, which they would do. To find out after the fact by reading my report that there is additional work needed but not done/reported does not seem right.
Vehicle: Honda Element
Service Date: 08/17/2016
Review Created: 08/20/2016 07:05 AM
Jesse M. on 11/21/2015
Jesse said they are a little bit expensive.
Vehicle: Subaru Legacy