Latest Review about 2 months ago

TIM S.
08/02/2018
Multnomah Automotive Stands behind their work!
The team at Multnomah Automotive is friendly, courteous, and they have provided prompt/on-time repair completion based on my experience. Recently they performed work on our vehicle--unfortunately the replacement part used was faulty. Without any pushback or resistance, Bobby assured us that they would replace it. As promised the faulty part was replaced at no cost to us. Thanks guys!

Subaru Impreza Sedan
07/24/2018
Easy oil change
Close to our house and easy to schedule. Staff is friendly and nice

KD
KAREN D.
07/21/2018
Auto Repair
Multnomah Automotive is convenient, friendly, and give accurate estimates prior to any work done.

KL
Kathryn L.
06/29/2018
quick oil change
My car was completely out of oil and you did an oil change for me in a timely manner so I got to an appointment on time., Thanks!!

Randy B.
Nissan 280ZX
05/05/2018
Good mechanics. Helpful, Honest, hard-working, excellent communication, quick reasonable turn around time
I have a difficult car as it is 40 years old and has sometimes special needs. it is a classic 280Zx that takes some $ to maintain and continually keep repairing what inevitably pops up in a 4-decades old car. I feel I am outstanding hands here.
The last visit, I had to fix and replace quite a few things---but I trust everything that was done, (even showed me the work-around that was necessary on the new u-joints to make it fit). Best of all, It keeps my dollars in my local Multnomah Village neighborhood (they are 3 blocks from my house) going to people earning an honest dollar for an honest days work.
What more can you ask for?
Other than a newer car....

Megan W.
Subaru Outback (Natl)
04/25/2018
Great Experience!!!!
Someone recommended multnomah automotive when my AC went. Everything they said was absolutely true. Friendly, honest, fair price, quick, knowledgeable, and respectful. I will for sure be back, along with the rest of my family. If you're thinking about it, just call and chat with Joey and you'll get a good vibe.

Cameron S.
03/22/2018
Usual Great Job!
Multnomah Automotive is my go-to car repair service now. Their quality and fees are the best in SW PDX.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
03/05/2018
Car repair
Excellent service over all.

SL
Suzanne L.
Subaru Impreza Sedan
02/26/2018
Close to home.
Close by in my neighborhood. Satisfied with the work. Thanks.

02/19/2018
Excellent service—Thank you Jim!!! And MORE!!!
The 144 month service was performed on our 2006 Highlander and it now runs very smoothly. Jim has performed all the work on our Highlander, and frankly, it runs better than it has when we were taking our car to the dealer. We are very pleased that we switched to Multnomah Automotive.

Finally, when we picked up our car, it was washed thoroughly. My wife was pleasantly surprised. But there was more. The interior was wiped down, vacuumed and tidied up.

Now that we have finally had a more substantial amount of work performed, I can state definitively that Multnomah Automotive is a shop you should strongly consider in lieu of a Dealer service repair shop—lower cost, honest discussion regarding the service recommended, and excellent service—from making the appointment and following through right to the point of paying and handing you the keys to your car. From Bobby to Jim to Bobby, and giving me a ride home as well as picking us up when the car was ready (on time)

Kay B.
Kia Rondo
02/19/2018
Great service and communication
These guys are great. Service is prompt and done right. Communication is effective and timely. Really like this place.

Michael C.
Nissan Pickup
02/09/2018
Runs better than ever!
I should've brought my '96 Nissan Pickup in here months ago. It runs better than when I bought it. Staff here is fantastic about communication and has your back when trying to save you money. I'll definitely be coming back here for any other auto needs. Thanks!

Mary Anne C.
Mazda MX-5 Miata
02/06/2018
Great find in the hood!
It's so nice to find a reputable place like this right in the neighborhood. They explain things clearly, charge reasonable prices, and are prompt and efficient. They also offer good record keeping so I can keep up with maintenance activities.

Charlotte C.
Beaverton, OR
02/01/2018
Auto repair
Wonderful service all around

Ryan B.
01/27/2018
Amazing customer serveris no bs
They do amazing work, no pressure for purchasing and they are straight with you on what is a must need and what isn’t.

Jerome B.
Pontiac LeMans
01/16/2018
Surprise Repair
It is clean. Also, the staff is friendly and quick to diagnose and fix the auto problems. They also charge you a fair price. What more could you ask for?

01/14/2018
Took care of our needs! Once again!
My son's Toyota ForeRunner needed new wiper blades. He travels from the Seattle, WA, area to Portland, periodically, arriving Friday just before noon. Once again, Jessica, let me know to give her 2 days notice, so she could be certain to have the parts available. Andy took care of the installation. The initial blades, didn't appear to fit as well as Multnomah Automotive desired, so they explored alternatives and found an excellent set, that they installed in a tight time frame! (Wiper blades--how hard can that installation be? Well, it turns out that for the ForeRunner, it is not at all trivial!)

Thank you Jessica, Andy and Jim.

IK

Ursula V.
Saturn Ion
01/10/2018
An Amazing Car Service Experience
The impressive and professional team at Multnomah Automotive delivers every time with their expert car repairs and maintenance. You can expect the best. The repairs are completed cost efficiently and in a timely manner. I know I am a valued customer who is always treated with respect. I trust them and I highly recommend that you take your vehicle there.

01/03/2018
Multnomah Automotive consistently provides great auto and customer service
Thank you so much for finding a solution to our predicament; for fitting us into your schedule and installing the heavy duty battery in our Toyota Highlander