Latest Review about 2 months ago

Jessica S.
Subaru Legacy
05/16/2017
Nice, friendly and efficient
They did great and fast service. It just ended you being a little more expensive then what was quoted.

Stacey W.
02/18/2017
Friendly and honest
The team was very professional and friendly. Plus, I feel like they are very honest with their estimates.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you! We try to make your car repair and maintenance as painless as possible!

EK
Eiji K.
Beaverton, OR
Dodge Dakota
02/01/2017
Good customer service
The customer service attention an the mechanic explaining in details of what happened to my car was very appreciated.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/25/2017

Thank you for the kind words! We really enjoyed meeting you and we will be here for you!

NA
Nick A.
Acura Integra
01/31/2017
Very Friendly Staff
Friendly and professional staff at the service/reception desk. Thank you card after service was a nice touch. Odd, though, that they don't have a sign and are quasi-separate/together with the gas station. When I went to pick up my car, nobody was there so the (busy) gas station attendant had to ring me up and give me my paperwork. He was also very friendly, however. Good overall written report after my check-up/oil change.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 01/31/2017

Thank you for the positive review! We are worknig on getting some signs to help identify the shop from the street! Our shop hours are monday through saturday 8 to 5, we are always happy to discuss what is going on with your vehicle durring those times! Thank you!

Chip H.
Mazda MPV
08/23/2016
personal vehicle
Treat each repair as if their own vehicle and explain everything very clearly
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 09/13/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

Tod M.
Volkswagen Jetta
07/02/2016
Found them thorough and professional
The service they provided was to do a diagnostic of the AC issue on my 2006 Volkswagen GLI. This is a complicated problem, involving multiple systems on this car- not easy to pinpoint the problem. They used the latest troubleshooting equipment and I felt they did the best job they could at providing me a free quote without ripping into my car for more information. This is an expensive repair so I opted to consider it and not have the service done. From what I see, though, I think they will be a trusted and competent auto repair business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 07/05/2016

Thank you, Tod. We work very hard to do the best by our customers, I'm very glad to see it shows!

CK
Clayton K.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/16/2016
Well done!
Jessica recognizes that not all repairs are simple, and has a wonderful sensibility to customer needs. Thanks.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

NJ
Norvin J.
04/21/2016
4 out of 5!
I stopped in for an oil change and discovered great service! They checked out my car, which I didn't expect, and gave me a great report when I picked it up. I left knowing more about my car's condition, what needed to be done next and a surprise "Thank You" card in on my passenger seat! I will be back to get the rest of the work done soon!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We are always trying to go above and beyond and I'm glad it shows!

Shoko W.
12/06/2015
Effort and trust
They make effort to build trustworthy services for customers. I once was not satisfied with their repair service, but they quickly figured out the problems and took care of my car more carefully since then. They value good communication.