ES
06/03/2016
Review
It's close.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 06/03/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

RL
Rachel L.
05/26/2016
Terrific Service and Trustworthy Advisors
Service was fantastic and very amenable to getting the correct service and parts performed for my vehicle. Ensured that services performed/parts used were factory standard as to not void the factory warranty. Very professional group of individuals. Feel comfortable bringing all vehicle issues to this business.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

KD
Ken D.
05/25/2016
couteous and thorough
went here for a simple repair, was treated well, work was done well and timely.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/26/2016

Thank you! We try to take good care of our customers, I'm glad it shows!

NW
NANCY W.
05/20/2016
Good work!
Eric was very helpful.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/21/2016

Thank you for the kind words!

CK
Clayton K.
Chevrolet Prizm
05/16/2016
Well done!
Jessica recognizes that not all repairs are simple, and has a wonderful sensibility to customer needs. Thanks.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/17/2016

Thank you for the positive review!

TK
TERRESA K.
05/11/2016
The associates treat each person as though they are the most important client
Jessica always has a smile and is thorough on followup. You feel like the total team works together for the final end game of a car that has been repaired that is safe to operate and that those that have repaired your car are professional and thorough in the process. I recommend Multnomah Automotive to everyone.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We try and we care. I'm glad it shows.

Mary G.
05/10/2016
Always Superior
Multnomah Automotive has always given me superior service. They communicate, are prompt, do the job correctly, & offer shuttle service. I trust the mechanics with my vehicle. Shout out to Jessica too!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback! We are thrilled to have you as a part of our family!

UV
Ursula V.
Saturn Ion 1
04/22/2016
A Trustworthy Auto Repair Shop
I continue to be impressed by the professionalism, technical and mechanical expertise at Multnomah Automotive. They repaired everything very well and my car is running smoothly. They are always willing to work with me and my budget. There is never any pressure. I want to thank Jessica and Eric especially for always treating me with respect. That means a lot to me.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review! You mean a lot to us too!

NJ
Norvin J.
04/21/2016
4 out of 5!
I stopped in for an oil change and discovered great service! They checked out my car, which I didn't expect, and gave me a great report when I picked it up. I left knowing more about my car's condition, what needed to be done next and a surprise "Thank You" card in on my passenger seat! I will be back to get the rest of the work done soon!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you! We are always trying to go above and beyond and I'm glad it shows!

LA
Lida A.
Honda Fit
04/06/2016
Very friendly and helpful. Definitely would recommend car service here.

Thomas M.
Scion xD
03/31/2016
The best car-broke-down experience ever
Those people were Amazingly nice, knowledgable, reasonably priced, thorough, and fast! I'm not sure I could ask for more from a mechanic. When I got into my car to drive it away, there was a very sweet thank-you card sitting on my seat addressed to me and my wife (whom they had met for like 10 seconds when she dropped me off, and somehow remembered her name!). I am definitely taking all my business here from now on.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Your review warmed our hearts! We try to treat everyone as if they were family! Thank you for the kind words!

Shelley H.
Beaverton, OR
Kia Optima
03/24/2016
The people care.
Had a little difficulty with the rental car folks, but the folks at Multnomah Automotive were fabulous. Jessica took me to the rental place so that having the car in the shop was not an inconvenience. So happy to feel confident in my mechanic!!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 05/12/2016

Thank you for the positive review! It's always our pleaseure!

CR
Cathryn R.
Saturn Ion 3
03/07/2016
Great service + great prices
Excellent job, as always.

EG
EDER G.
03/02/2016
Break inspection and cleaning
Honest and prompt service. I was explained in detail what the inspection found and what my options were to fix it. Not pressured and happy to return again.

LEROY S.
Dodge Dakota
02/28/2016
Easy access. Very friendly and reliable staff.
John is the best mechanic I have ever done busines with.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you! As always it is our pleasure!

Max W.
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2016
A fantastic, thoughtful group of people
I have been taking my car to Multnomah Automotive for several months now. I found them randomly online, and I wasn't quite sure about taking my car to their shop, but all of my worries were quickly assuaged. I originally brought my car to them because I thought had an exhaust leak in my rusty system. The people at MA carefully examined my car and mended the problem for a fair price. They also allowed me to come into the garage, put my car on lifts, and showed me all of the problems and areas of future concern. I really appreciated the bit of education they provided and, more so, that they offered a triage of needed repairs i.e. this is an immediate concern, and, while this will need to be fixed eventually, you can wait 2 months for this, 6 months for that.... For someone on a tight budget, having a sense of the mechanical priorities was invaluable. Not only has everyone at MA been helpful for my car, but the whole team is generous with their time and friendly to the extreme. Despite the horrors of auto repair (and payment) they always make the experience pleasant. Thank you Multnomah Automotive, I'm sure I'll be seeing you before long.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you, it truly warms my heart to know we have been successful in achieving our goals. I hope to treat all of our customers as if they were family, to us they are! Thank you again!

KQ
Katie Q.
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2016
Comfortable environment. Honesty. Thorough.
Everyone I've interacted with here- guys who pump gas, Jessica, service techs- have always been very welcoming.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Becky H.
02/17/2016
Second time with our new truck. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We were given a call when our truck was complete. Cost equal to jiffy lube. But I felt better about the experience of the techs working on my vehicle.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Beverly S.
02/15/2016
Great Caring Business
I liked the caring and consideration I got. They went out of their way to make sure I had a ride to and from, and to make sure I was well informed about the state of my car. I feel like their work is guaranteed and mechanically sound.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

NN
Neal N.
Beaverton, OR
Subaru Impreza
02/08/2016
They Take Care of Ya
Brought my 2005 WRX in for multiple big money fixes. They always cater to my needs and even when brought back do to issues with the work, they promptly fixed it with no hassle. Friendly, knowledgeable, flexible staff. Me and my wife will continue to go back.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

It's customers like you that make our day! Thank you!