Latest Review about 2 months ago

LEROY S.
Dodge Dakota
02/28/2016
Easy access. Very friendly and reliable staff.
John is the best mechanic I have ever done busines with.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you! As always it is our pleasure!

Max W.
Subaru Legacy
02/21/2016
A fantastic, thoughtful group of people
I have been taking my car to Multnomah Automotive for several months now. I found them randomly online, and I wasn't quite sure about taking my car to their shop, but all of my worries were quickly assuaged. I originally brought my car to them because I thought had an exhaust leak in my rusty system. The people at MA carefully examined my car and mended the problem for a fair price. They also allowed me to come into the garage, put my car on lifts, and showed me all of the problems and areas of future concern. I really appreciated the bit of education they provided and, more so, that they offered a triage of needed repairs i.e. this is an immediate concern, and, while this will need to be fixed eventually, you can wait 2 months for this, 6 months for that.... For someone on a tight budget, having a sense of the mechanical priorities was invaluable. Not only has everyone at MA been helpful for my car, but the whole team is generous with their time and friendly to the extreme. Despite the horrors of auto repair (and payment) they always make the experience pleasant. Thank you Multnomah Automotive, I'm sure I'll be seeing you before long.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you, it truly warms my heart to know we have been successful in achieving our goals. I hope to treat all of our customers as if they were family, to us they are! Thank you again!

KQ
Katie Q.
Jeep Cherokee
02/21/2016
Comfortable environment. Honesty. Thorough.
Everyone I've interacted with here- guys who pump gas, Jessica, service techs- have always been very welcoming.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for the wonderful review!

Becky H.
02/17/2016
Second time with our new truck. Staff is knowledgeable and friendly. We were given a call when our truck was complete. Cost equal to jiffy lube. But I felt better about the experience of the techs working on my vehicle.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for your positive feedback!

Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 03/02/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Beverly S.
02/15/2016
Great Caring Business
I liked the caring and consideration I got. They went out of their way to make sure I had a ride to and from, and to make sure I was well informed about the state of my car. I feel like their work is guaranteed and mechanically sound.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for the nice review!

NN
Neal N.
Subaru Impreza
02/08/2016
They Take Care of Ya
Brought my 2005 WRX in for multiple big money fixes. They always cater to my needs and even when brought back do to issues with the work, they promptly fixed it with no hassle. Friendly, knowledgeable, flexible staff. Me and my wife will continue to go back.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

It's customers like you that make our day! Thank you!

NS
Nicole S.
Acura TSX
02/06/2016
Fast Service in an Emergency
Everyone was amazing at Multnomah Automotive! My car broke down just as I was able to pull in. The alternator went out. I was on my way to work and in a bit of a panic. They were able to get my car repaired that day at a really reasonable price.
When I pick up my car that afternoon, they had a nice handwritten thank you note in the car and the music set to soothing classical, just what I needed after a stressful event.
I can not thank everyone enough at Multnomah Automotive! They made a something as stressful as an unforeseen car repair seem as simple as an oil change. I will be back for my regular maintenance needs!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Nothing makes my day like hearing that we took good care of you and your car! It is truly our pleasure!

LG
Lea G.
Toyota Yaris
01/17/2016
Friendly and personable
Every time I come here the wonderful thoughtfulness and kindness of everyone makes the visit pleasant overall. They do everything they can to be convenient and courteous but never miss a chance for a joke either. They're centrally located as well so if I ever have any issue with my car, I know where to go!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

I'm so glad to hear that you have fun with us too! We look forward to the next time!

LK
Libby K.
01/16/2016
genuine, trustworthy, and thorough service
Everyone at Multnomah Auto talked to me like they knew me. They explained what they'd found and never at any point did they try to pressure me into getting additional work done, even when unrelated issues were discovered. This is the first car place where I've ever truly felt comfortable in my sense that I could trust them. Their pre-trip inspection was unbelievably thorough and inexpensive. Jesssica even offered to give me a ride when my husband was late picking me up. Really nice people, who will treat you like family.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

To us you are family...without wonderful people like you we wouldn't be here. Thank you!

Martin H.
Jeep Liberty
12/28/2015
GREAT JOB GUYS ONE OF THE BEST SHOPSIN THE INDUSTRY
One of the best shops out there period .. they will get the job done no matter what service you need done to your car
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 02/18/2016

Thank you for the positive feedback!

Charlotte C.

Thank you!

TR
Theodore R.
12/18/2015
Good service and friendly people I will go back if something goes wrong with my car
I will tell my friends about you

PY
Phil Y.
12/18/2015
Very friendly, and thorough inspections by qualified staff!
I tried them for the first time because of a promotional oil change mailer and was very pleased with their service. Friendliest service, and an oil change and inspection performed by real mechanics, not "oil change shop" guys. I'll go back for sure!

BC
BOB C.
12/11/2015
small shop personal attention. fair prices. good work.
my cars are old like myself, and like myself, require a lot of fixing. so this place will still work on older cars where a lot of shops won't now.

David P.
Volvo XC70
12/10/2015
Great Service, As Always!
I've been taking my Volvo to Multnomah Automotive for over a year now and I have always been blown away by the quality of service at such affordable rates. They always take good care of my car and work hard to let me know they truley appreciate their customers!

Shoko W.
12/06/2015
Effort and trust
They make effort to build trustworthy services for customers. I once was not satisfied with their repair service, but they quickly figured out the problems and took care of my car more carefully since then. They value good communication.

MF
Maria F.
11/25/2015
Very friendly and efficient
Great customer service and very efficient. I dropped in with an emergency brake problem and they gave me a ride to work and had my car ready within a few hours.
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 11/28/2015

I'm so glad we could be there for you!

Jessica Peterson
Multnomah Automotive
(503)244-6388

Summer H.
Acura TL
11/24/2015
Awesome!
I could tell right away that it was a family business because they took such great care of me!
Jessica P. from Multnomah Automotive responded on 11/28/2015

We most definitly are a family business!
It's customers like you that are the reason we love to be here!
If you need anything or have any questions give me a call!

Jessica Peterson
Multnomah Automotive
(503)244-6388

Del C.
11/23/2015
good work
Will return for additional work on my Jeep

LK
Libby K.
11/21/2015
Super thorough, friendly, and inexpensive
The oil change I had a coupon for included full inspection and assessment of pretty much everything, including tires, brakes, etc. They were sincerely friendly and explained the results of the inspection clearly. I'll definitely go back for future vehicle maintenance.