Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

WD
Wayne D.
11/10/2019 Category: Service
Outstanding Aa Usual
I have had my vehicles serviced at Murdock Hyundai since 2014. I have always had outstanding service each time. Thank you for caring about the customers!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/12/2019

Wayne,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Coalville, UT
11/06/2019 Category: Service
Great Place
Friendly people. Attention to detail. Helpful with all questions
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/08/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

10/31/2019 Category: Service
Very attentive and kind along with the good work.
My service man was prompt and kept me informed on the service, was efficient and friendly.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/01/2019

Calvin M.
Providence, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/27/2019 Category: Service
Jon, was great took time to answer my questions. Asked about tires and researched and gave me print outs of different options

Calvin,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

MJ
Malcolm J.
Roy, UT
10/26/2019 Category: Service
My thoughts
I appreciate the personal service that the service advisor gave when I first checked in. After completion he sat down and explained in detail in terms that I could understand exactly what work was done on my car.

Malcolm,

Steven B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Clean welcoming atmosphere.
Service personnel are courteous and happy to see you. They explained all the work they were going to perform and the work was done in a timely manner. It’s always enjoyable to pick up a clean car. Thanks

Steven,

BP
Blair P.
10/23/2019 Category: Service
routine service
Murdock Hyundai of Logan always provides friendly service in a timely manner. I have not been disappointed yet.

Blair,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Lewiston, UT
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/22/2019 Category: Service
Quick Service
Already recommended to friend who purchased car

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

2008 Hyundai Accent
10/22/2019 Category: Service
great
really great

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

North Logan, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
10/21/2019 Category: Service
Kind and professional
I brought my car in because of a recall and was treated with courtesy and kindness. Not only did I leave with the problem fixed, they also cleaned my car and did a 4 point inspection! Perfect service!

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

WD
Wayne D.
10/20/2019 Category: Service
Happy Customer
I went in to buy winter tires. Matt, the Service Manager reviewed with me several options of tires that would work. I was able to select a good set of tires that I am pleased with. As usual when I have had dealings with Matt and his staff, I had nothing but outstanding service. I have had many cars and different service personnel that I have dealings with over the last 62 years, and have never had such great friendly service. It's always a pleasure to do business with Murdock Hyundai.

Wayne,

Lynn S.
10/19/2019 Category: Service
They took care of my care quickly and the service was great.

Lynn,

Julie M.
Richmond, UT
10/17/2019 Category: Service
Always a pleasure
They always take care of my needs. They are easy to work with. My impression of Murdock Hyundai started with the Sales Team, as I bought my car. But for the last two years, the service department people are the ones I have interacted with. For my situation, they are the faces of the business.
One stands out among them, Jesse Torres.
I value the kind, quiet, and professional way he does his job. He is informative, knowledgeable and very pleasant to work with.
Murdock Hyundai knows what customer service is. 😊
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/17/2019

Julie,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
10/14/2019 Category: Service
Friendly Service
They did what I asked without trying to talk me into things I did not want.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/14/2019

Troy B.
UT
2019 Hyundai Elantra
Good people
Good people

Troy,

Service Department
They always take great care of me and my car!

ND
Nick D.
Great job
Fast, convenient , got me in and out quickly. Were very helpful in helping me find new tires.

Nick,

NH
Nina H.
10/09/2019 Category: Service
people
great
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/10/2019

Nina,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.