Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

North Ogden, UT
07/03/2016 Category: Service
Better
They called and talked to me which is a step in the right direction and means I'll give them another chance to prove their service can be excellent. Thank you.

07/03/2016 Category: Service
Not impressed
They have really dropped the ball my last FEW visits.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/05/2016

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak with Leigh about your recent visit and previous visits to our service department. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you come in and we apologize that we did not succeed during your recent visit but we look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.

KF
Karl F.
Tremonton, UT
06/15/2016 Category: Service
Contacted me
Assured me that the shuttle service would not be an issue in the future

06/15/2016 Category: Service
Disappointing
I regret purchasing the maintenance package because now we paid for oil changes so we HAVE to come there or lose the money we have spent
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/16/2016

Karl,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak with our service receptionist Leigh about the services you received. We apologize for the false information concerning the courtesy shuttle we offer to and from the dealerhsip, and we apologize for the confusion with your Express Maintenance package. We strive to do our best to ensure customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

HB
HUNTER B.
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/25/2016 Category: Service
Matt Fowles
Matt is the greatest.

03/25/2016 Category: Service
I used to think so, but this was an unpleasant experience.
Not sure I would recommend this business at this time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/25/2016

Hunter,
Thanks for taking the time to visit with me on the phone earlier today.  I agree with the words that you left in the comments. We did not do a very good job of communicating with you concerning the warranty of the tires, the repair, or giving you the level of service that you would normally receive here. I am grateful for the feed back that I can take the necessary step to better train my employees for a better understanding how to serve our guests. I know you have been a loyal customer to the Murdock Hyundai for a long time and I very much appreciate you business. Thanks for taking the time with me and allowing me to correct the situation. Again I am very thankful for you and the business you give to us.  I look forward to seeing you for the next oil change. Have a great day!

Matt Fowles

12/16/2014 Category: Service
Appreciative
Matt called me and was able to get the whole scenario sorted out very quickly. This was the speed and quality of service that I had received in the past and has helped restore my confidence in Murdock Hyundai. I am impressed that as soon as they recognized that I was in this situation, they took action to work with me and find a resolution.

12/16/2014 Category: Service
Going Downhill
I usually had great experiences working with Murdock Hyundai in Logan, but they recently charged my wife for an oil change that was supposed to be included in my lease. I called and asked for a refund for the wrongful charge four times over a month and a half time frame but never received a refund despite their assurances that they would personally see to it. It feels a little bit like they took advantage of my wife because she doesn't know much about cars. I thought I could trust this dealership but this most recent experience showed me that I can't.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/16/2014

Thank you for taking the time to visit with me on the phone earlier today.  I am grateful that we were able to work through your concern and able to create a solution that would be good for you. I am sorry that your experience was less than expected and less than the great service we have given you in the past. Thanks again for letting us work to resolve your concerns.

Julie W.
Fielding, UT
2020 Hyundai Tucson
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Car service.
Service and response was terrific.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/09/2019

Julie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Eden, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/06/2019 Category: Service
Very Good Service..
Nice People to Do Business With..
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/06/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Ashlee S.
Orem, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/03/2019 Category: Service
Best customer service!!
Jon in the service Department is the man! I was so impressed with his kindness and his willingness to work with us. We had to drop off our vehicle the night before because we’re coming in from out of town and he made sure that we were all set up and got the best deal possible on all the services that we needed. He constantly kept me updated throughout the service appointment so I knew right when my vehicle would be ready for pick up. There are other dealerships that are closer to our home in Utah County but we make the trip up to Logan because we feel like they take care of us. Thank you again Jon! You really made it effortless!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/03/2019

Ashlee,

North Ogden, UT
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
12/02/2019 Category: Service
Great
Great people, top notch service.

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jennifer S.
Ogden, UT
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Every time I come in and have service on my vehicle I receive the best customer service from Matt the Service Manager. He is honest and is engaged in ensuring that I receive the what I am paying for. I would recommend Murdock of Logan for service needs and purchasing a new vehicle.

Jennifer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KJ
Kelly J.
South Jordan, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
11/29/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service department
They will wow you with their great service

Kelly,

David B.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/26/2019 Category: Service
Job well done.
The people there are easy to work with and I feel like their always happy to see me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

David,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

VB
Vicki B.
Lewiston, UT
2010 Hyundai Sonata
11/25/2019 Category: Service
Great, accommodating, friendly service!
Everyone is friendly, respectful and thorough. They are happy to accommodate my needs when I need a ride while my car is getting serviced. They check the details and advise me of services that they recommend for my safety and the optimum operation of my car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/26/2019

Vicki,

Carolyn B.
UT
11/25/2019 Category: Service
The service and the waiting area are great, but I was there 2 1/2 hours for a scheduled appointment. I'm not sure why. I needed tired balancing, yes, but I thought the whole service could have been done in an hour, especially since I had an appointment. It would have been more aggravating if I had other things scheduled. Still, 2 1/2 hours seems excessive.

Friendly service people, but I didn't get the news that I needed more service until well into the second hour of waiting.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/25/2019

Carolyn,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KH
Kristen H.
Newton, UT
11/22/2019 Category: Service
I dont think they take the time they should take to find the things I've had wrong. A nail in the tire. And horrible noise when I back up. I
Not great.
JESSE T. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/23/2019

Dear Kristen

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you Monday to drop off your vehicle to see what we can do to address your issue with your brakes. I will also have a loner for you to drive to accommodate your inconvenience.

jesse torres Murdock service.

Montpelier, ID
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Very accommodating
We just stopped in without an appointment and r
They worked us right in. Since we aren’t from Logan it worked out great for us.

Reed,

Smithfield, UT
2019 Hyundai Kona
11/21/2019 Category: Service
Great service with knowledgeable employees!
Staff is friendly and knows what they are doing!

TH
Teresa H.
Wellsville, UT
2010 Hyundai Santa Fe
11/20/2019 Category: Service
Car maintenance
I Trust them, they do good work, very nice people, and I find them reliable and I can get my car in timely.

Teresa,

WF
Wendy F.
2013 Hyundai Tucson
11/18/2019 Category: Service
Heated seat cost
Aside from the cost to get my heated seat repaired, service dept top notch

Wendy,

Janet W.
11/18/2019 Category: Service
The people at Hyundai of Logan are the best. They work quickly and efficiently to help maintain my Sonata. I love my Sonata and am glad to allow the service department take care of my baby.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/18/2019

Janet,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Sandy C.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
11/14/2019 Category: Service
Trustworthy
I always have a great experience at Hyundai! Jon is especially kind and super engaged. I appreciate that I can trust him and his recommendations. My daughter owns a Toyota but had her last oil change at Hyundai since the Toyota service center couldn’t get her in. She was impressed and said it was a much better experience. She felt like the people at Hyundai were more honest and not trying to get her to have work done that she didn’t need. Trust is a big issue when it come to car dealerships. Hyundai is one you can trust!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/15/2019