Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5Overall Rating 4.7179508/5rating 4.7179508
Overall Rating 2.30769/5Overall Rating 2.30769/5rating 2.30769rating 2.30769rating 2.30769

Randall H.
06/08/2017 Category: Service
Okay service, average prices
Service was fine. Left the car so time was not an issue. They did all I asked them to do. Prices were average (not great not awful). Seemed to be competent at what they were doing.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/12/2017

Randall,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback on your recent visit to our service department. I tried reaching you last week to see what we could have done better to get a better score, so if you could call me at your convenience I can know what we can improve on for your next appointment and to improve overall customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Smithfield, UT
2008 Hyundai Sonata
05/25/2017 Category: Service
Service Dept. Seems to run slowly
Pop
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to time of service needs in our service department. I appreciate you taking the time to speak with me to see what we can improve on and I will pass this along to our service manager and to the service writer that helped you during your appointment. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Newton, UT
05/13/2017 Category: Service
Good business. Bad service department.
The business itself is great. However, the service department left me more than a little frustrated. I will not be taking my car in for service again when I could have done it myself much faster.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate your feedback in regards to the recent warranty work that was done on your vehicle and I apologize for the limited information I had to give to you at the time of your call. Our service department strives for excellent customer satisfaction and we apologize for not succeeding recently. We appreciate you taking the time to speak with me about your recent visit to know how we can improve next time we work on your car and for our other customers as well. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

IO
Isabel O.
Brigham City, UT
04/22/2017 Category: Service
Good service, takes for ever.
Good mechanics, but not enough to make it on time. Good customer service but I was there for 2hrs for oil change and tire alignment. Still expensive I bought the oil change program so I have to go back. Terrible car wash for the past year. It takes 1/2 to 1/2 wash you car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 04/24/2017

Isabel,

We appreciate your feedback in regards to your recent visit to our service department and we apologize for the longer than usual wait time of about 90 minutes for an oil change and alignment. As we have spoken before about the car wash each vehicle receives after having been serviced, we apologize that we don't have the time to detail your vehicle since we see so many vehicle each day for service and car washes alone. We apologize for the longer than usual wait time and apologize that you were not offered a shuttle ride while we worked on your vehicle. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

North Logan, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/10/2017 Category: Service
Great people and service. Horrible cleaning job.
I'm really let down by how my car looks after its been "cleaned" the last several times I've been in for an oil change. This time was the worst. The outside looked like it was wiped off with a wet rag. The windows hadn't been touched and the only thing vacuumed were the front mats. I wouldn't complain except that I remember when I'd leave feeling like I was in a new car because so much car was taken in cleaning it. I literally went straight to a carwash when I left and went home to actually clean my car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/10/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and as such, our service receptionist tried to contact you and left a message about the feedback given. We apologize that the free car wash we performed on your vehicle was less than acceptable for you. Unfortunately we don't have the time to detail each vehicle that comes in for the free car washes we offer our customers, and our employees who wash the vehicles do their best to make your vehicle presentable to you upon pick up. We strive to do our best to keep your vehicle safe and reliable for you each time you come in. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look foward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2006 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2017 Category: Service
need to organize process fixing more expand why need to repair on time
papers need to organize in file where to fix and payment
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/28/2017

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. I tried reaching you to get some more information on the review you gave us in regards to your comments about your recent appointment. We apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused for you while you were having your vehicle worked on. Please don't hesitate to call me at your convenience to see what we could do better next time you visit our service department. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate your feedback concerning your recent visit to our service department. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment and hearing from you soon.

Daron S.
Tremonton, UT
2014 Hyundai Elantra
02/26/2017 Category: Service
Next time let me decide if I wait for a wash or not.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/27/2017

Daron,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize for the inconvenience you experienced while our pressure washer was broken and we apologize that our service writer did not offer to give you a courtesy shuttle ride while you waited for your vehicle to be worked on. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Irvine, CA
2015 Hyundai Elantra
02/22/2017 Category: Service
Tire rotation refusal
They wouldn't rotate my tires because they said they were bad. There's only 20,000 miles on those tires and the mechanic told me that type of tire usually lasts 40,000 miles. Plus I have a warranty on mine which lasts longer than 20,000 miles. So after not rotating my tires, he then wanted to talk me into buying new tires, which I reminded him of the miles he told me they should be lasting to my actual mileage.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/24/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. I tried reaching you via phone to speak to you about your recent appointment so please don't hesitate to call us whenever is convenient for you. We apologize for the misunderstanding about your tires; tires can wear out before their rated mileage and if you have a warranty on the tires, we can help you get the information needed to file a possible claim if the tires have worn down before their rated mileage. We take pride in knowing we do the best for you and your vehicle while also striving for excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

2013 Hyundai Tucson
Satisfied
They listen to your concerns and make sure you leave happy
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/19/2017

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us concerning your recent visit to our service department. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. I tried reaching you over the phone to speak with you about your review to get some more information for the score you gave us so please don't hesitate to call myself or Matt, our Service Manager, to speak about your recent visit. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Christena B.
Smithfield, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
The own up
Everyone is human and makes mistakes, Murdock actually owns up and goes the extra mile to make it right! Thanks Murdock Hyudai!!! They are very friendly and they strive for customer satisfaction!!! It's not just make the sale and forget about you! Thanks Murdock Hyundai!!!

Unfulfilled sales promises
Was informed luggage rack included, noticed upon delivery it was not. Service department said would get with sales to make it right and get with us next day, been a few months...no word. Made service appointment, went, waited in waiting area over 2 hours. Went to check to see how much longer it would be, they thought I left...my point they didn't check the waiting room and if they thought I left why didn't they call me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/17/2017

Christena,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. Thank you for taking the time to speak with me about your recent visit and for helping me understand your frustrations so we could better serve you and to better our team's customer satisfaction. We apologize for the longer than usual wait time you experienced while we serviced your vehicle, and we apologize that we failed to let you know when your vehicle was ready. We take every review seriously and we use these customer reviews to train our team members to better serve you as our loyal customer. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TH
Ok
Had a appointment scheduled and it took almost 2 hours for just a oil change
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/06/2016

Thad,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us in regards to your recent visit to our service department. We apologize for the longer than expected wait time for the oil change we did while servicing your vehicle. Thank you for speaking with Leigh about how we could make your next appointment better and for making us aware of our time of service issue. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Randall H.
11/26/2016 Category: Service
Good service, reasonable prices
Overall was well done. I get frustrated when dealerships (this is the second Hyundai dealership to do this) say they are going to wash your car, so it will take and extra __ __ __ minutes to do the service, and then when you get the car back it has not been washed. I don't go to a dealership expecting a car wash (although that would be nice) but if you say you are going to do it, then please do it. Or quit saying that you are going to do it. The car did need a tire alignment that I was not expecting, but I am convinced they (the techs) were right and that it did after I saw the printout on the wheel alignment. Cost a little more than I expected because of that. Still a good value for the price. Will plan to go back for my next service.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/28/2016

Randall,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer, and thank you for the feedback you've given us in regards to the service you received while at our service department. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate you taking the time to speak with Leigh about your recent visit. We apologize for the miscommunication between our service employees and that your vehicle was not washed while you were here. We take pride in knowing we do our best and we apologize for not doing that for you recently. We look forward to seeing you for your next appointment.

Terreton, ID
10/22/2016 Category: Service
Good but had some frustration
Had problems in the first few weeks of having my car and it broke down. They took it in and fixed it a few days later. They did as much as they could and the service was satisfactory.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/25/2016

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback given concerning your recent visit to our service department. Our service receptionist, Leigh, tried reaching you to speak with you a little more with the review you gave us and the repair order history we have in regards to the review you gave us to better understand what we could have done to help you while working on the warranty issue on your vehicle. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle, and we apologize for the time it took to get the parts here that were used to repair your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment and we look forward to hearing from you if have any questions about your vehicle.

Paradise, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
10/05/2016 Category: Service
quick service, vacuum job could be better and I wish you would dust the dash
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/07/2016

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and as such; our service receptionist tried to contact you and about the feedback given. We apologize that the free car wash we performed on your vehicle was less than acceptable for you. Unfortunately we don't have the time to detail each vehicle that comes in for service, and our employees who wash the vehicles do their best to make your vehicle presentable to you upon pick up. We strive to do our best to keep your vehicle safe and reliable for you each time you come in. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look foward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Murray, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/06/2016 Category: Service
Just Okay
They don't go the extra mile. I expected more for how much I paid for the maintenance package.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/10/2016

Thanks for letting us know about your service experience from your visit the other day. I am always grateful for the feedback. It helps me better our process and customer experience. I was out of the office for a time and am now back. If it is OK with you I would like to give you a call and get a little more feed back and address some of the concerns in your review. I look forward to talking to you.

Matt Fowles

Michelle S.
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/25/2016 Category: Service
Long wait
If you make an appointment for service, plan on spending the entire morning or afternoon in the waiting room.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/27/2016

Michelle,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback given concerning your recent visit to our service department. We apologize for the time of service it took to change the oil in your vehicle and we appreciate you taking the time to speak to Leigh about your appointment. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you visit our service department and we apologize for the lack of service you received recently. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Brigham City, UT
06/24/2016 Category: Service
Ms.
Customer service 🙂
Car wash 😕
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/28/2016

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for the feedback on your recent visit. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and as such, our service receptionist tried to contact you and left a message with your wife about the feedback given. We apologize that the free car wash we performed on your vehicle was less than acceptable for you. Unfortunately we don't have the time to detail each vehicle that comes in for the free car washes we offer our customers, and our employees who wash the vehicles do their best to make your vehicle presentable to you upon pick up. We strive to do our best to keep your vehicle safe and reliable for you each time you come in. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look foward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Richmond, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/24/2016 Category: Service
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/24/2016

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback given concerning your recent visit with. Thank you for taking the time to speak with Leigh about your recent visit to help us improve our customer service. We apologize that you were not made aware of the additional time it would take to update your vehicle. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you visit our service department and we apologize that we did not succeed this time. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Karen M.
2014 Hyundai Tucson
06/08/2016 Category: Service
Love My SUV
Great vehicles, friendly employees and free car wash and oil changes for life.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/10/2016

Karen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we apologize for the longer than usual wait time to have your vehicle serviced. We strive to ensure customer satisfaction each time you visit our service department and we apologize that we did not succeed to do that for you this time. We appreciate the feedback given on your recent vist and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jeannie S.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/21/2016 Category: Service
The place is about average.
I used to get amazing service at the dealership in Virginia compared to that its a bit blah
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/25/2016

Jeannie,

Thank you for the feedback given on your recent visit with us. We appreciate you as our customer and we apologize for the lack of stellar service you received while with us recently. We strive to ensure each guest's satisfaction when they visit our service department. Leigh, our service receptionist tried to get in touch with you concerning your feedback and we look forward to hearing from you to know more about how we can improve our customer service for you and other loyal customers in the future. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.