Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Farr West, UT
09/17/2019 Category: Service
service on 2017 Tucson
everyone is friendly and helpful.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/19/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LP
Linda P.
Preston, ID
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Great people
John in service department was great. Answered all questions and took the time to show me options on the car.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/17/2019

Linda,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Kent B.
West Haven, UT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/16/2019 Category: Service
Taken care of
They always take care of me at the dealership AND they give me options for repair and service.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/16/2019

Kent,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Seth W.
Friendly People
Attentive People
Clean and beautiful surroundings
Free Soft Drinks - even went to get more cups for us
Microwave area upstairs - we kept on our diet while there waiting!
People believe in their cars. I am being won over from my Altima, although I won't give up the old girl. Decided the insides are more cleanable than the cloth in my Altima. Still trying to decide how to keep the seats from staining because Hyundai is NOT leather. Crocheting some seat covers to keep them clean.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/16/2019

Seth,

North Logan, UT
09/13/2019 Category: Service
I really like how they wash my car with every service. They have a nice waiting room with soft drinks and couches.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/13/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

North Logan, UT
09/12/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
Needed new tires for my Tucson and Jesse went above and beyond to take good care of us and provide us with option for replacing our tires.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/13/2019

LA
Larry A.
Ogden, UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/12/2019 Category: Service
personal service
Service person took the time to instruct us concerning the features available on our Santa Fe
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/12/2019

09/10/2019 Category: Service
Helen M
Fast, knowledgeable and kind

Helen,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Calvin M.
UT
09/10/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service!!!!!
Great Customer Service! Great service for our car!

Calvin,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

EA
Edward A.
2016 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/09/2019 Category: Service
Maintenance review
Friendly professional people And knowledgeable service

Edward,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Linda B.
2013 Hyundai Accent
09/07/2019 Category: Service
I love the personal customer service from the guys. They do a great job. And I love my Hyundai accent.
I love my Hyundai accent it’s been a good car and the dealership takes good care of my car and me thank you guys.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/10/2019

Linda,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jo B.
Preston, ID
2019 Hyundai Elantra
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Good
Good
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/06/2019

Jo,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Jennifer S.
Ogden, UT
09/06/2019 Category: Service
Honesty and Customer Care
The Service Manager Matt goes above and beyond for the customers. I have been a Hyundai owner since 2008 and Matt has always taken great care of me. He is honest which I appreciate. He is the reason I drive so far to get my service done in Logan when I live in Ogden. Every service Manager and representative should like to how he takes care of the customer.

Jennifer,

Kathryn M.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
09/03/2019 Category: Service
We took our Sonata Hybrid in for an oil change and check up. Jon was great and explained everything to us. We had great service and was done ahead of time!

Kathryn,

Tremonton, UT
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I do t remember the guys name
That helped me but he was super awesome! Professional, informative and nice!

BA
Beth A.
Brigham City, UT
2015 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
09/03/2019 Category: Service
I think the service man John is the best service man I have delt with. He was so kind and went above & beyond making sure I was pleased with the service.
I love my Hyundai. I hope it never wears out. I have always been impressed with those who work at the Hyundai in Logan. They are all well informed and very personable.

Beth,

Ronald H.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
We have always loved Hyundai. We have owed 4 of them
Totally always satisfied!!Great personal.

Ronald,

Deanna S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
Great, friendly service.
The service team at Murdock Hyundai is the best.

Deanna,

Thank you for choosing Mudock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle as continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction, and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

John H.