ReScore Reviews‚ĄĘ (44)

Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5rating 4.7500014
Overall Rating 2.29545/5Overall Rating 2.29545/5rating 2.29545rating 2.29545rating 2.29545
Latest Review 20 minutes ago

AC
ALFRED C.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/14/2015 Category: Service
Excellent Service on Oil/Filter change and inspection.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/16/2015

Thanks for coming in and letting us service your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you again in a few months

ED
ELDEN D.
Malad City, ID
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/11/2015 Category: Service
Exceptional
We have bought two vehicles and schedule a number of service project. Their service is next to none! Once we had a problem with the title on a new vehicle. One of the owners took on the project personally to ensure the error was corrected, even though it was not the dealers fault.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/16/2015

Elden, Thanks for coming in the other day. It is fun to talk to you every time you come in for service. Grateful to know not only your vehicle but, to have come to know you on a personal level as well. Thanks for letting us take car of you car needs.

James B.
North Logan, UT
2013 HYUNDAI TUCSON
02/09/2015 Category: Service
good people
very easy to deal with

James,
Thanks for letting us know that our team took care your needs. We are willing to serve you any way we can. Thank you!

JARED H.
Richmond, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
02/06/2015 Category: Service
Great first time visit
They took care of me and my vehicle. I'll definitely be going back.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/11/2015

Jared, We do look forward to seeing you again and taking care of your vehicle

EN
ERIC N.
Lewiston, UT
02/04/2015 Category: Service
Accommodating service
I was able to get my car service when it was convienent for me. it was done when they said it would be. they were informative and professional
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/11/2015

Eric, thank you for letting know when we have performed well. We appreciate you business.

SR
Susan R.
Preston, ID
2013 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
02/02/2015 Category: Service
Friendly caring helpful -
I enjoyed my experience at Murdocks. They were so helpful as I was making the decision to get a new car. Ben talked to me prior to my coming in and we discussed different options. He took into account some physical problems and my finances. He arranged for Ronnie to help me and they had suggestions ready. Zachary did a great job with the lease. All in all they made me feel comfortable with my decision.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/06/2015

Sue, I am glad we had the privilege of taking care of you and your previous Santa Fe. Thanks for the great words directed to the sales team. We look forward to seeing you for service on the new Santa Fe
Thanks,
Murdock Service and Sales teams

DK
D K.
Tremonton, UT
01/08/2015 Category: Service
Super friendly
Service department is superior in every way.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/09/2015

Larry, I enjoy very much the long term relationship that we have shared over the last 11+ years. Thanks for letting us take care of your new car. It is always a pleasure to help you.

DN
DON N.
Franklin, ID
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
01/07/2015 Category: Service
Clean an friendly
always a pleasure to work with the murdock staff
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 01/09/2015

Don,
Thanks for coming in to get your vehicle service the other day. I enjoyed visiting with you. We look forward to your next visit. Thanks for the nice remarks.

CL
CHERIE L.
Wellsville, UT
2012 Hyundai Elantra
12/26/2014 Category: Service
People
Excellent service.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/26/2014

Thank you for the feed back. We are continually training our employees to serve our guests and take care of their needs. Thanks for letting us serve you.

WD
WAYNE D.
Smithfield, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe
12/20/2014 Category: Service
Over all service from all employee's
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/22/2014

Wayne, thanks for the possitive comments. We look forward to your next service visit

SP
STACI P.
Preston, ID
11/15/2014 Category: Service
The service department is awesome, absolutely love the people who help me. Explain what they're doing and try to make the repairs cost efficient as possible
The service department went above and beyond, when my car needed repairs they gave me free loaners and worked hard to resolve the issues that my car had.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 12/09/2014

Staci, Thanks for letting us take care of your car. I know we had a concern that was difficult to diagnose and repair. I am grateful for your patience. It is a pleasure to help you.

GC
GERALD C.
Franklin, ID
2014 Hyundai Elantra
11/07/2014 Category: Service
service
didn`t realize I was paying for free oil changes. and was being limited to only 3 per year when service dept recommends every 3k for better service from your vehicle.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 11/13/2014

Gerald, Thank you for letting us take care of your car. We are Thankful.

Beverly M.
North Ogden, UT
2013 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/27/2014 Category: Service
Friendly, professional, accomodating, timely
Excellent. I drive from Ogden to Logan to have my car serviced because of all of the above mentioned attributes.

TA
Teresa A.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Employees very hospitable
The employees seem very knowledgable and want to keep you vehicle in top running order
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Teresa, Thank you for your long business relationship we have had over the years. I very much enjoy taking care of the different cars you have had over the years. We look forward to seeing you on the next visit. Thank you again, Matt and the Murdock Service Team

Richmond, UT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Very good service dose'nt give you the run around.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you of allowing us to change the oil in your car the other day. Thank you for the compliment.

Logan, UT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Great guys!!
Matt, Guy, and Stan are super nice and helpful. I've referred a few people over because of my experiences. Thanks all of you!!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for the words of praise. We are grateful for the referred business. We also look forward to seeing you soon.

CECIL W.
Howell, UT
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff.
Everyone is cordial and friendly. Answer questions when you ask them something in a pleasing manner.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/29/2014

Cecil,
Thank you. Very much enjoyed visiting with you during your service visit the other day. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LA
LISA A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
The staff are always helpful and willing to solve any problem you have.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/23/2014

Lisa,
Thank you for taking a minute out of your time to give us words of praise. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

TH
Todd H.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Service department
Let me know the time my car would be done and it as done at time it was promised.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Todd,
As always it was great having you and your car at the dealership the other day. I am sorry if we did not do as well as we should have in letting you know the expected time of service. We will do better for you on that point during your next visit. We are grateful that you are able to still give us a five star service rating even with a small mistake. We thank you for your business.

PS
PAUL S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2014 Category: Service
the people there
It has been a great experience, starting with our salesperson, Nathan
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Paul thank you for giving us the privilege of performing an oil change service on you car. We look forward to be able to service your car in the future.