Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5rating 4.7555533
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

TA
Teresa A.
2012 HYUNDAI SONATA
10/24/2014 Category: Service
Employees very hospitable
The employees seem very knowledgable and want to keep you vehicle in top running order
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Teresa, Thank you for your long business relationship we have had over the years. I very much enjoy taking care of the different cars you have had over the years. We look forward to seeing you on the next visit. Thank you again, Matt and the Murdock Service Team

Richmond, UT
2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/17/2014 Category: Service
Good Service
Very good service dose'nt give you the run around.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you of allowing us to change the oil in your car the other day. Thank you for the compliment.

2013 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
10/16/2014 Category: Service
Great guys!!
Matt, Guy, and Stan are super nice and helpful. I've referred a few people over because of my experiences. Thanks all of you!!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 10/27/2014

Thank you for the words of praise. We are grateful for the referred business. We also look forward to seeing you soon.

CECIL W.
Howell, UT
09/24/2014 Category: Service
Friendliness of staff.
Everyone is cordial and friendly. Answer questions when you ask them something in a pleasing manner.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/29/2014

Cecil,
Thank you. Very much enjoyed visiting with you during your service visit the other day. I am glad to hear that you are enjoying your Sonata. We look forward to seeing you next time.

LA
LISA A.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/19/2014 Category: Service
Courteous and helpful
The staff are always helpful and willing to solve any problem you have.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/23/2014

Lisa,
Thank you for taking a minute out of your time to give us words of praise. We are grateful for the opportunity to serve you. We look forward to your next visit.

TH
Todd H.
2010 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
09/03/2014 Category: Service
Great Service department
Let me know the time my car would be done and it as done at time it was promised.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Todd,
As always it was great having you and your car at the dealership the other day. I am sorry if we did not do as well as we should have in letting you know the expected time of service. We will do better for you on that point during your next visit. We are grateful that you are able to still give us a five star service rating even with a small mistake. We thank you for your business.

PS
PAUL S.
2014 Hyundai Elantra
08/30/2014 Category: Service
the people there
It has been a great experience, starting with our salesperson, Nathan
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 09/05/2014

Paul thank you for giving us the privilege of performing an oil change service on you car. We look forward to be able to service your car in the future.

DN
DALE N.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
08/23/2014 Category: Service
Love our Tucson, love Murdocks, and love Keith!!!
Great experience with buying our new Tucson. Keith was super helpful and knowledgeable. The Murdocks are very fair and fun to work with. Everyone was great.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/26/2014

Dale,
Thank you for the kind comments. If there is anything we can do to help you and anytime we will always be willing to help. Thanks for letting us service your Tucson to other day. We look forward to your next visit.
Thanks,
The Murdock Service Team

MARSHAL G.
08/19/2014 Category: Service
Always great service
Friendly, fast service. I always enjoy taking my car here. We love our Hyundai.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/26/2014

Marshal,
Thank you for giving us the privilege of servicing your Elantra. We always look forward to your visits.

WW
William W.
07/28/2014 Category: Service
service with a smile
outstanding - always
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/29/2014

Thanks for coming in the other day. Thank you for for you friendship and business.

Stanley B.
Providence, UT
07/22/2014 Category: Service
Fast friendly
Thanks!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/22/2014

Thanks Stan. We enjoy taking care of your and your families car needs.

ME
Michael E.
North Logan, UT
2008 HYUNDAI ELANTRA
07/14/2014 Category: Service
Sales & Service Teams
I love the way they wash my car after doing an oil change. That brings me back every time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/22/2014

Mike, I agree the hand wash is great. Thank you for letting us service your car.

AH
ALENE H.
Providence, UT
07/02/2014 Category: Service
Easy to get to
The best car I have ever owned

Michael B.
2012 HYUNDAI SANTA FE
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Service/Preventative Maintenance
I put 3,000 miles on my vehicle every 2 months! I'm in for oil change/inspection regularly. The group working on my Santa Fe is top-notch.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/25/2014

Mike, you have given us the privilege of servicing and working on your vehicle since new. We enjoy every visit. As always look forward to the next one. Thanks for the praise.

WB
WORTH B.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
06/24/2014 Category: Service
Service on my wife's Hyundai Tucson
My wife was about to take an extended trip to Texas for the birth of our Grandson. She remembered at the last minute that she needed her oil changed and a general inspection of the vehicles road worthiness. She was actually driving by the dealership and called to see if she could get in and have the service performed. The gentleman she spoke with in the service department told her he could squeeze her in if she came in right away. She made a u-turn and went back. The service was performed in a timely manner. My wife was duly impressed by their going over and beyond to get her taken care of, as well as, the level of professionalism exhibited! Murdock Hyundai of Cache Valley is great and we have always had a pleasant experience when dealing with them. I would definitely recommend them to friends and family! Thanks, Murdock!
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/25/2014

I am glad we were able to help with a short time frame. We ar happy to hear that we were able to get your wife off in good time to make the trip for such an important event. We very much enjoy taking care of your needs. Thanks again for you business.

KA
KAREN A.
Smithfield, UT
2007 Hyundai Sonata
06/17/2014 Category: Service
Best service in town!
My car receives the best service ever. I love the friendly staff, and the timely manner to get my car care completed.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/17/2014

Karen, it is a pleasure to serve you and take care of your vehicle needs. Thanks for your repeat business. We look forward to serving you during your next visit.

GB
GLENNA B.
Preston, ID
2012 Hyundai Elantra
06/10/2014 Category: Service
Friendly service
The employees were friendly and efficient, the work was finished ahead of time. Very pleased with the experience
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/11/2014

Glenna, it's a pleasure to serve you and meet your vehicle needs. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit. Thanks again for your business.

RJ
ROGER J.
2013 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
06/06/2014 Category: Service
Routine Maintenance
It was a speedy process and the wait was minimal. They were very good at working around me having to reschedule twice in the same day due to Dr appointments taking more time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Roger, Thank you for letting us reschedule you appointment and still take care of your service needs. We were glad to help you.

Robert B.
Brigham City, UT
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Auto maintenance
See you next time.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Rober, thank you for coming in and letting you service your car.

MAYDENE B.
Wellsville, UT
2005 Hyundai XG350
06/02/2014 Category: Service
Courtesy, honesty and friendliness of all I interacted with.
I was treated with respect, kept informed, and advised of all problems that came up. I have no complaints whatever over my recent experience with this dealership and recommend them highly.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 06/09/2014

Maydene, we appreciated you patience with the delay in parts arrival. We are happy to serve you and glad to help how ever we can. Thanks again.