Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5Overall Rating 4.7708363/5rating 4.7708363
Overall Rating 2.3125/5Overall Rating 2.3125/5rating 2.3125rating 2.3125rating 2.3125

Providence, UT
08/12/2019 Category: Service
Good Service Employees
I have always been treated with respect and the work done at Murdock Hyundai of Logan has always been very good.

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LH
Linda H.
Perry, UT
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Service at Murdock Hyundai of Logan
Couldn’t be happier with our experience at Murdock, hence we have bought our last three cars from them!! They are always professional, courteous and helpful!

Linda,

Barbara B.
Lewiston, UT
2012 Hyundai Sonata Hybrid
08/11/2019 Category: Service
Trement Excellent
Clear , Pleasent, Serive comclete & on time.

Barbara,

Hyrum, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/10/2019 Category: Service

North Logan, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/08/2019 Category: Service
Love your service department director!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 08/09/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Christy M.

Preston, ID
2019 Hyundai Sonata
08/06/2019 Category: Service
Fantastic!
My service was done in a timely manner and I felt comfortable knowing when I left that my car was in excellent shape. My daughter was comfortable while we waited which is always a huge plus!

That being said I do wish they would put more effort into the car wash because my windshield still had bugs on it after the wash.

Skylee,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

WF
Wendy F.
Logan, UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
08/05/2019 Category: Service
The service dept is wonderful
I have always been treated so well by the guys in the service dept. No complaints.

Wendy,

MJ
Marlee J.
Wellsville, UT
2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
Excellent service!
John always does an awesome job at helping us!

Marlee,

SG
Samuel G.
Wellsville, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Customer Focused
The staff are always kind and friendly.

Sam,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TT
Tami T.
Bloomington, ID
2008 Hyundai Sonata
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Great work, great people, great price
I've worked with Mac before and it has always been a great experience and Justin is just as good. Thank you for making sure things got done right and getting me where I needed to go in the mean time. ...And for calling me to make sure everything was ok with my car when I was just there to pick up my mother in law😊 you guys are awesome!

Tami,

Smithfield, UT
08/04/2019 Category: Service
Great Customer Service
I have always been treated very respectful by all of the staff at Murdock Hyundai.

LK
Larry K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
08/03/2019 Category: Service
Oil change tire rotation
Done in a short time and friendly service.

Larry,

Patsy H.
Price, UT
2018 Hyundai Kona
Customer service
Service Department was willing to stay after hours to complete my car as I don’t live in the area.

Patsy,

BT
Bruce T.
Richmond, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
Good maintenance service provided
Recommendations were clearly explained and there was no pressure to pay for more than I chose to

Bruce,

Allen D.
Logan, UT
2014 Hyundai Veloster
Friendly and thorough.
Friendly, thorough, my car was happy.

Allen,

Rudy W.
UT
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Comfortable waiting area fast service polite and attentive service personnel
I have to qualify the "Not Likely" selection for going to Murdock for my next service. First of all it would be a good idea to have a "Not Applicable" selection for the reason below.
I am only in Logan Utah for three months and this service was done 2 weeks prior to me leaving. So since no service is expected in the next two weeks and my next service would occur in 6 months when I'm home in Palm Desert it is UNLIKELY that I would return to Murdock for my next service.
You ought to check the home addresses of clients before you ask questions like this.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/31/2019

Rudy,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Unfortunately Murdock Hyundai does not control the questions asked on questionnaires such as this one; it is sent out by Hyundai and we at Murdock Hyundai still appreciate your feedback even if you don't return to our dealership for future service. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

Drew D.
Nibley, UT
2009 Hyundai Sonata
07/30/2019 Category: Service
Will Return
Went in for a scheduled oil change. Appreciate the multi-point inspection to let me know the condition of my vehicle. Only the oil change was needed today. I will follow their recommended services to keep my vehicle running problem free.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 07/31/2019

Drew,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.