Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5Overall Rating 4.7555533/5rating 4.7555533
Overall Rating 2.26667/5Overall Rating 2.26667/5rating 2.26667rating 2.26667rating 2.26667

Janet W.
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Murdock's is a great place to go for my car needs. They make me feel I am the most important person there.
Jesse at Murdock's in Logan is the best. I was there at my appointment time and the staff quickly got started on my car. I would receive updates when I ask and they we able to repair and get my back on the road in the time they slated to be completed. I don't trust my Sonata to anyone else.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/31/2019

Janet,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TH
Terry H.
2015 Hyundai Elantra
05/31/2019 Category: Service
Awesome Customer Service!!
I've always had a great experience when visiting Murdock Hyundai. Jon in the service department is very detailed and helpful, Great Customer service!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/31/2019

Terry,

Cordell B.
Hyde Park, UT
05/29/2019 Category: Service
The customer service department was very prompt and courteous.
We had a repair that was covered under the warranty. The service department was prompt to discover the problem and they overnighted the part so that we had the vehicle back the following afternoon. Carwashes for life is also a great perk.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/29/2019

Cordell,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BR
Barbara R.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
Very pleased
Techs are knowledgeable about problems and how to fix them. I have confidence that they know what they are doing and are honest. I know dealerships cost more but I feel very confident that my car is fixed right and is in good hands to prevent problems in the future also.

Barbara,

Rebecca W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/28/2019 Category: Service
From the sales to service experience it has been top notch. I always feel listened to and all my questions are answered. Every time I come in I feel welcomed and know that my vehicle is in the best hands.

Rebecca,

ND
Nephi D.
2016 Hyundai Genesis
New Hyundai Dealership
Staff were very professional, courteous. Will continue to use the dealership for all my car needs.

Nephi,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Smithfield, UT
05/27/2019 Category: Service
Great team!
I always bring my car to Matt. He is great!

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

TC
Tricia C.
Nibley, UT
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/24/2019 Category: Service
Nice fast servive.
service. Fast and friendly service. Great to work with. Very nice people !

Tricia,

Willard, UT
05/23/2019 Category: Service
Service department was very accommodating. Timely, personally involved.
The problem is with the car. I have had six visits for warranty work in the three years I have had the car.

Deanna S.
2018 Hyundai Sonata Hyb
05/23/2019 Category: Service
I have received nothing but exceptional service from Murdock Hyundai. Thanks for taking such good care of my car.

Deanna,

WF
Wendy F.
UT
2013 Hyundai Tucson
05/22/2019 Category: Service
Wonderful place
Always very kind, caring and professional
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/22/2019

Wendy,

Garland, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/21/2019 Category: Service
Cordial, friendly service.
Jon Howell was cordial and helpful in addressing our needs, which included some re-call issues and service issues. He was complete in sharing pricing and worked with me to get my car in and out in a timely fashion. Matt Fowles has always been helpful and cordial. They do a great job!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/22/2019

AC
Annett C.
2012 Hyundai Elantra
05/17/2019 Category: Service
Service was great
Very friendly nice and accommodating.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/20/2019

Annett,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Betsy H.
Willard, UT
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
05/16/2019 Category: Service
Love y'all
Thank you for taking care of your customers. Y'all are the best thanks
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/16/2019

Betsy,

LD
Liberty D.
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone was super nice and made me a priority
Brooooo Jesse was amazing. He made sure my car got taken care of and be he really made me a priority. He went out of his way to make sure I was doing alright. Jose gave me rides to and from home. Everyone was greatttttt. He worked on my car until the problem was solved for good.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2019

Liberty,

LC
Larry C.
Smithfield, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
05/14/2019 Category: Service
Murdock Hyundai of Logan
Good service, friendly people, not a lot of waiting
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/15/2019

Larry,

Lewiston, UT
05/13/2019 Category: Service
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer.

LC
Lynette C.
Mantua, UT
2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/10/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
Did a great job and did it quick.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/13/2019

Lynette,

Michael B.
Paradise, UT
05/09/2019 Category: Service
Super customer service
I love our Murdock Hyundai in Logan, Utah. There is never pressure to do more than what I ask of the service department or anyone else in the facility. They take very good care of us each time we are in for an oil change or any other regular maintenance. My car is very nice! We have never needed major repairs. Love my 2015 Hyundai Sonata Sport!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 05/10/2019

Michael,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

UT