Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5Overall Rating 4.7105239/5rating 4.7105239
Overall Rating 2.31579/5Overall Rating 2.31579/5rating 2.31579rating 2.31579rating 2.31579

Synthia S.
Tremonton, UT
02/15/2019 Category: Service
Awesome service
They review and make sure everything that you think is wrong with the car is fine, they go above and beyond to whatever the problem is
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/18/2019

Synthia,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Linda B.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
Super service
My Hyundai service representative regularly kept me informed of what was happening with my car. I appreciate that Hyundai assigns one rep to a service call and that I can check in with that same person any time I have a question. They were courteous and helpful and even gave me a ride home when i couldn't arrange for one myself. And, most importantly, I trust that they are only doing things that need to be done.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/15/2019

Linda,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RN
Renee N.
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is VERY kind and they make you feel welcomed.
We really like Hyundai of Logan, it's always a good experience . We will be buying Hyundai's for the rest of our lives.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Renee,

OA
Oliver A.
Paradise, UT
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/14/2019 Category: Service
Great service and friendly people.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/15/2019

Oliver,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

SP
Shauna P.
Collinston, UT
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Always good service !!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Shauna,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

LN
Lori N.
Providence, UT
02/12/2019 Category: Service
The People
The employees in the service department are fantastic. It's frustrating however to know I can get an alignment at a reputable provider for $30.00 less than Hyundai will charge. It's also frustrating that on a car with 14000 miles driven on only paved roads the car is out of alignment.

I would recommend this business but my husband (who purchased the car) would not.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/14/2019

Hi Lori,
Thanks for taking Jesse's call the other day. We look forward to continuing to work through the remainder of the concern. I think Jesse did mention to you that we will price match services that, when compared to each other are apples to apples so to speak. I called the provider that you mentioned and their price was 74.95. Our price is 89.95. We can price match that for sure. Thanks for coming in, it is always a pleasure to serve you! Jesse is off this afternoon but I know he was anticipating your return call. Have a great day!

Matt Fowles

Perry, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/08/2019 Category: Service
Prompt service
Appreciate your efforts.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/11/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate your feedback. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Diana M.
UT
02/06/2019 Category: Service
Courteous and personal service
My first visit after going through two residential moves and having my car service transferred to a closer dealer. My visit to the Ogden dealer was not a positive one , but Murdock was to my great satisfaction. I had to wait for service to be done but the time was fairly reasonable , the waiting area clean and pleasant and I felt they were fair and honest with me.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/07/2019

Diana,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

02/06/2019 Category: Service
Great service team
I use them for the regular service for my car because the service team is amazing. I would recommend using them over any other service center for everything from oil changes to alignments and new tires.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/07/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Providence, UT
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
02/05/2019 Category: Service
Courteous service
They were courteous and kept me informed. The waiting area was nice. They seemed well informed about the service my car needed.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/06/2019

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Logan, UT
02/05/2019 Category: Service
The people are very nice
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/06/2019

Murdock Customer,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

KU
Krista U.
Preston, ID
02/04/2019 Category: Service
They are so great to work with
Their service is great. I had one very small issue and they called me the next day and went out of their way to resolve it and make sure I was more than happy with their service. Great customer service!

Review
Just what I’ve mentioned earlier.
MATTHEW F. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 02/05/2019

Krista,
Thank you for taking a minute earlier to visit with Jon. I am thankful that you were willing and able to work through the concern listed in your review. Our guys are instructed to give each car a quick vacuum when the car comes in for service. I am sorry that they have not been vacuuming your car. Also thank you for going over the value of our oil changes with Jon. We look forward to getting you the free oil change on the next visit with the buy 4 get a free oil change program. With that program one can look at as, one free oil change or $10 off each oil change. We value you as our guest and look forward to serving you for your next service.

Thanks again,
Matt Fowles

NK
Neldon K.
Grace, ID
Awesome
Murdock Hyundai of Logan will be my place to always do business. Everyone is professional, kind, and pleasant to work with and the service is always great!

Neldon,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Ashley B.
Shelley, ID
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/03/2019 Category: Service

Ashley,

Wellsville, UT
2011 Hyundai Santa Fe
02/02/2019 Category: Service
great service without the pressure
They were able to find my problem and get me fixed up while I waited. Good Job!

02/01/2019 Category: Service
60000 mile check up and oil change
great job

Murdock Customer,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

RP
Rita P.
Friendly Service
Friendly Service and good communication about what is needed and what they will do

Rita,

Joe P.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
Joe Phillips
Very knowledgeable and able to help me learn more about my vehicle..i still need to learn everything i can do with it.

Joe,