Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5Overall Rating 4.7500014/5rating 4.7500014
Overall Rating 2.29545/5Overall Rating 2.29545/5rating 2.29545rating 2.29545rating 2.29545

Dara B.
Preston, ID
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Great Service!
I have owned 3 Hyundai vehicles now, and all have gone to the service department at Murdock Hyundai. They are fair priced, honest and do their work quickly. They explain the issues well and treat me great!
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/26/2019

Dara,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us as we continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. We take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Stacy M.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Very friendly and explained in detail what was needed
Very friendly and explained in detail what was needed. Appointment time was great and how long it took was less than expected. Heck even a car wash! Definitely going back
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/26/2019

Stacy,

SD
Scott D.
Wellsville, UT
service
Great service. Knowledgable, helpful and friendly. I always feel welcome at Murdock

Scott,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and take pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

DJ
Don J.
03/25/2019 Category: Service
Absolutely stand behind the product
Have had nothing but amazing service and assistance since purchasing the Sonata. Have already recommended it to others who have bought one.

Don,

GC
Gary C.
North Logan, UT
2007 Hyundai Entourage
Awesome service!
I was very impressed with how well everything was explained to me in detail and in a way I could understand. I worked directly with Jon, and I appreciated his honesty in telling me which services needed immediate attention, which ones could wait and also the prioritizing of the ones that could wait. I was treated with respect and kindness even though I know next to nothing about cars and their maintenance! I will be returning to Murdock Hyundai for all my vehicles’s needs!

Gary,

LH
Lori H.
Wellsville, UT
Car was ready on time
I was fast to get an appointment. Car was finished when they told me!

Lori,

LK
Larry K.
Tremonton, UT
2016 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Murdock service
AxVary efficient and friendly gave explanation of what was done and needs to be done.

Larry,

MU
Micah U.
Salt Lake City, UT
03/22/2019 Category: Service
I was able to bring my Hyundai in for its service, and not only were the service staff courteous, they were very efficient in their work. The general servicing cost about 100 dollars less than what I was expecting and my car was done early, even by their expectations. I drive from Salt Lake City to Logan to have my service done because they always know my name and have never let me down with there work or professionalism. I will continue to make the journey as I can't see myself ever going anywhere else so long as I live in Utah.

Micah,

03/22/2019 Category: Service
They got me in and out quickly and explained everything thoroughly

03/21/2019 Category: Service
Jon Howell
Since I bought the car and have been coming in for services my last couple times March 15 and March 20 have been the best service and communication i’ve had.

GG
Gary G.
Brigham City, UT
2016 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
service manger
I came over to buy a oil filter because the were booked up i was with my dad that day is 88 and does not move very well the service manger had a cancellation and worked me in i told them i could not wait to long because of my dad he got me in and out in a great time and i appreciate that job well done thank you

Gary,

2010 Hyundai Santa Fe

Janene P.
North Logan, UT
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
03/20/2019 Category: Service
They are helpful kind and friendly
Matt is great all the time to help me and Jon was good help to l look at them as family that keeps my car running thanks guys

Janene,

Julie P.
2012 Hyundai Tucson
Been servicing my 2012 Tucson since I purchased it new
Almost been great service

Julie,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We strive for excellent customer satisfaction and are pleased to know we could continuously do so for you while taking pride in knowing we do our best for you and your vehicle. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Nibley, UT
2011 Hyundai Tucson
03/20/2019 Category: Service
Service Employees are great.
Service department treats me well and takes care of my car.

Debbie M.
2009 Hyundai Tucson
Extra mile
Took care of warranty issues proactively to keep my vehicle well maintained and safe on the road.

Debbie,

SJ
Scott J.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Brought my car in for some service (oil change)
The boys in the service department were awesome, very personable, professional and thorough! Appreciated how they explained all the services they were doing on my car and why.
John in the service department was especially helpful, I felt comfortable talking to him. Very professional.

Scott,

We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction. Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

Benjamin M.
a
a

Ben,

Thank you for choosing Murdock Hyundai of Logan as your No Regrets dealer. We appreciate you as our loyal customer and we appreciate the feedback you've given us. We continuously strive for excellent customer satisfaction and we look forward to seeing you at your next appointment.

BN
Becky N.
Friendly and Fast Service
The Service Department is very Caring and Friendly, they explain everything in great deal. Great to work with.

Becky,

KR
Kevin R.
Hyrum, UT
03/17/2019 Category: Service
Very professional and knowledgeable, Jon the service advisor was fantastic.
LEIGH C. from Murdock Hyundai of Logan responded on 03/18/2019