My Auto Repair & Tire Center

Jeff S. on 04/19/2018
"Professional staff and work was completed in a timely manner"
Very professional staff and made sure that the job was completed. Also made sure to explain what was done and gave a quote of what the cost would be. Would recommend them to other friends. Very quick and very satisfied with work completed.
Vehicle: Toyota Tundra
Service Date: 04/19/2018
Review Created: 04/19/2018 09:37 PM
Mitch M. on 04/18/2018
Spoke with Michael. He said the staff was friendly on the phone and knew what they were talking about. The service was quick and on time. He felt the price was fair and he was not pressured.
Vehicle: Toyota Tacoma
Service Date: 04/17/2018
Review Created: 04/18/2018
Elizabeth B. on 04/13/2018
Elizabeth said she thought she was receiving service at a low cost. When she was able to compare the cost of service with other business's she was unsatisfied.
Vehicle: Chrysler Town & Country
Service Date: 04/11/2018
Review Created: 04/13/2018
Sara H., Business Development at My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 04/16/2018

Elizabeth,
I am so sorry to see that you were not satisfied here at My Auto. We truly try to go out of our way to make our customers feel good about their service experience. I know that Omar offered you the membership and that would have lowered your rate on labor. I understand that you declined that offer so you paid the non-member pricing (which is still a great rate!)
When we discovered that your rotors would not turn, we replaced the pads and rotors for you. Another shop would have done the same thing if they found that the rotors would not turn. They would need to be replaced.
Please know that we did everything we did for your safety on the road.
If there is anything we can do for your in the future, I hope you will let us know.

Teresa I. on 04/11/2018
"Ingram review"
I love the convenience of them picking up my car, doing the work, returning my car to my place of employment so I don't miss work or have to spend a Saturday setting in their shop,.
Vehicle: Honda Civic Cpe
Service Date: 04/10/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018 08:47 PM

Thank you Teresa for your review.
We are glad that you like doing business with us!
Thank you for the 5 stars and for saying you will recommend us to others. If you would, let you friends and family know about us if you know someone that wants a good honest repair shop.
Thanks again! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Zach W. on 04/11/2018
Zach said his experience was good, but not the best. The staff missed a couple bolts on the repair.
Vehicle: Lexus LS 430
Review Created: 04/11/2018
Sara H., Business Development at My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 04/11/2018

Zach,

Thank you for taking time to send a review. We truly appologize for missing putting the engine cover back on. We are thankful for the 4 out of 5 stars and that you would recommend us to others. Please let your friends and family know about us. We would really appreciate it.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Brad H. on 04/11/2018
Brad said his experience was good.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Blazer
Service Date: 03/28/2018
Review Created: 04/11/2018

Thank you Brad for your review. We sure appreciate you saying your experience was good here. The best is that you will recommend us to others. Please let your friends and family know about us if they need a good honest repair shop.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Thanks again,

ann m. on 03/31/2018
Verified badge inactive Verified
"Great service "
They were so helpful and thorough checking out why the car is leaking oil. So thankful to have an honest business to take our cars to.
Review Created: 03/31/2018 12:40 PM
Ann M. on 03/31/2018
"Thorough service"
The service I received from My Auto Repair Shop was outstanding. They were very thorough with checking out all of functions of my car. I really appreciate them and their service they give. I only took it in for a routine oil change and they checked it all out and found my brake fluid was low. So appreciate them keeping my car safe.
Vehicle: Toyota Corolla
Review Created: 03/31/2018 12:37 PM
Chantal P. on 03/29/2018
"Trustworthy mechanics!"
I absolutely trust this shop. When my car was beyond fixing they didn't try to charge me useless repairs (like Firestone), they just said "drive that bad boy until it dies" and move on to another vehicle. I come all the way from portland for their services!
Vehicle: Honda Fit
Service Date: 03/27/2018
Review Created: 03/29/2018 11:22 AM
Chad F. on 03/27/2018
Chad said this business got him in quickly. They were friendly. He didn't have to wait long for his oil change to be done.
Vehicle: Chevrolet S-10
Service Date: 03/23/2018
Review Created: 03/27/2018
Heidi P. on 03/22/2018
"Kind and dedicated staff "
Honestly, when I got the quote for the work I needed done I was uncomfortable with it, bit I called around and learned it was actually pretty low in price. They did a few extra services to my car and didn't charge. They made me feel like a priority by calling with updates, letting me know when to expect it finished. They were all around just great! Not to mention they are supportive of a Christain Auto help program and reading about that just made my day. I was happy to have invested not only in my car but also in a good company. Highly recommend them!
Vehicle: Subaru Forester
Service Date: 03/21/2018
Review Created: 03/22/2018 07:05 AM
Michele P. on 03/21/2018
Michele said the staff were very friendly and got to her vehicle more quickly than she expected.
Vehicle: Ford Fusion
Service Date: 03/19/2018
Review Created: 03/21/2018
Rich N. on 03/19/2018
"GREAT GARAGE...GREAT CAUSE!!"
FAST, EFFICIENT, AND FAIR.....
LOVE THIS PLACE.
Vehicle: Jeep Wrangler
Service Date: 03/16/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 04:03 PM
Emily A O. on 03/19/2018
"Fast and knowledgeable "
These guys looked at my truck and walked me through the whole process, explained everything to me so I understood exactly what it needed and how much it would be I decided to become a member so everything was extremely reasonable and it was done in less than a week. Amazing
Vehicle: Ford Pickup
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/19/2018 11:25 AM
Darla D. on 03/17/2018
"Knowledgeable, friendly and fast"
I like that we can drop off my car the night before the appointment. That is helpful with my work schedule. We had an oil change done and they let us know the front brakes needed attention. I was happy that they looked at my brakes during the oil change as I had been wondering about the brakes but forgot to ask them to check them out. They were able to do the brake job the same day and I picked up my car after I got off work. Fast and simple at a reasonable price.
Vehicle: Ford Focus
Service Date: 03/07/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018 11:43 AM
Marty F. on 03/17/2018
Marty said he recommends this business for service.
Vehicle: Toyota Sequoia
Service Date: 03/13/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Richard D. on 03/17/2018
Richard said everything went according to plan. He would recommend this business for service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E430
Service Date: 03/15/2018
Review Created: 03/17/2018
Aarron M. on 03/16/2018
Aarron said he had a really good experience at this business. Everything was done to his satisfaction.
Vehicle: Subaru BRZ
Service Date: 03/14/2018
Review Created: 03/16/2018
Art B. on 03/15/2018
Art said the business did a good job.
Vehicle: BMW 3 Series
Service Date: 03/09/2018
Review Created: 03/15/2018
Debbie G. on 03/14/2018
"It is a place with honest people to deal with "
I am glad to have a place that I feel cares and is honest
Vehicle: Kia Sedona