RD
Rick D.
Kelso, WA
GMC Yukon
10/01/2018 Category: Service
Rick said they did a great job.

DK
Daniil K.
Nissan 350Z
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Daniil said the staff provided good work, and he liked the service overall.

RD
Richard D.
Ford Expedition
09/28/2018 Category: Service
Richard said everything went well with the service.

Steve S.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
Steve said the staff did a good job. The vehicle could not be serviced the same day due to scheduling conflicts. He stated he had to leave it overnight.

RL
Rob l.
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Rachel. She said she was very happy with the service.

Scott C.
Silverlake, WA
Chevrolet TrailBlazer
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Scott said this business is very thorough and quick.

SG
Steve G.
Ram 1500
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Steve said they did a good job.

AC
Amy C.
Buick Century
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Amy said they were courteous quick and the price was right what they quoted her.

Dave L.
Chevrolet Pickup
08/25/2018 Category: Service
Spoke with Marsha. She said someone recommended this business to her. She stated she was given good service. When they take their vehicles in for servicing, they take them there. Her son also takes his and his daughter's vehicles there.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/29/2018

Marsha,
Thank you for the 5 star rating. We really appreciate that. It would be fun to know who referred you so we can say thank you to them. We look forward to serving you again in the future.

John T.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
John said this business was amazing. They went above and beyond. Matt at the front desk took care of him. He did not know what the problem with the vehicle was and they figured it out. He will continue to go back. Jerry and Joey were great. Bill and the entire staff were good.

ST
Scott T.
08/23/2018 Category: Service
Scott said the staff was helpful and stuck with it through some issues during the service..

GB
Greg B.
Washington
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Greg said the business did a great job and went above and beyond his expectations.

Dyan W.
08/21/2018 Category: Service
Dyan said the employees were really helpful. They provided her advice. They gave trustworthy service. Her vehicle was well taken care of. She was really happy with her service.

John L.
Isuzu Pickup
08/07/2018
Dropped my vehicle off at 8:15 to leave for an oil change. No call back by 3:30 p.m. so I called and it had not been done yet. Received a call at 4:45 p.m. that the vehicle was ready. When I picked up the vehicle no one provided me feedback of what else was inspected/checked during the oil change. Grease on the floor mat from one of the technicians.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/08/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for the review. I want to speak to a couple of the issues or concerns you have. I know when you called in to make your appointment, Matt let you know that we were busy that day and we might need your car all day but that he would work you in. I am sorry they didn't get back to you sooner during the day but was glad that we could get you in same day.
The technician does a courtesy check on the car when it comes in for an oil change and Matt text that report to you. Again, I am sorry he did not verbally explain what was inspected during the oil change. The technician getting grease or oil on your floor mats is unacceptable. We will address that during our next safety meeting coming up this week. I truly appreciate you letting us know how your experience was and we look forward to doing a better job for you next visit.
Thanks again.

Cody M.
Washington
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the staff found a leaking problem.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/02/2018

Hi Cody,

I am glad the technician found your problem for you. Please pass the word to your friends and family if they need a good repair shop.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

CK
Chris K.
Honda Element
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was fine but he was not offered to join the membership program for discounts, and future services that was offered to other people.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Chris,

I want to thank you for taking time to review My Auto. I truly hope you don't think we bi-passed you when it comes to offering our membership and I encourage you to become a member whenever you would like to. I know you were working with Omar and he is really good about suggesting the membership at the appropriate times. In your case, the repair you were having done was not a lengthy one so if you were to add the cost of the membership on to the repair order you had going, you would not have saved money, you would have gone above the amount you both discussed. Example: If your repair would have been a 10 hour job, and you joined the membership at that point you would have definitely saved money overall even including the initiation fee and first year's fee.
We would love to offer you the opportunity to become a member here at My Auto. The normal initiation fee is $100 plus the annual fee for membership is $50.00 so a total of $150 plus tax. I would love to offer you a deal for your trouble. We had a spring deal going (that is now expired) for $25 initiation fee instead of $100. I will extend that to you so you can join for a total of $75 and then $50 annually after that. Please call me (Sara) at the shop and I will get you signed up. Thank you Chris. I look forward to hearing from you.

Samantha S.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said every time she uses her air conditioner, the vehicle smokes and it smells like her vehicle is on fire. The oil smells like it's on fire. The spark plug wire was on the fire wall of her vehicle. She stated she is lucky the vehicle didn't catch on fire with her baby inside.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 07/30/2018

Samantha,

I am so sorry for the confusion. I know Matt called you and got it worked out that you bring the car in and let us diagnosis it and figure out what the problem is. Thank you for your willingness to let us make this right.

MN
Mai N.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mai said the staff still has not fixed the original issue with her air conditioner. The 1st visit they overlooked it. The 2nd visit she was told it was a loose belt. The air conditioning still doesn't work. She would not recommend the business because of this issue, but the staff had good customer service.

Mai,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your air conditioner. I know Matt is trying to get a hold of you to discuss the next step. He left you a message. Please give Matt a call back at 360-719-2725 so we can get you taken care of. I hope once the problem is fixed, you will consider recommending us again. Thank you

Karen B.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Karen this business was wonderful. The employees were courteous. The business was full when she brought her vehicle in, but it was an emergency. She needed the work done right away so she could get her emissions test, so they squeezed her in, and got it done quickly.

KG
Kathlynn G.
Acura MDX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Kathlynn said the business provided really good service. They fixed her vehicle really well.