My Auto Repair & Tire Center

Anthony(Tony) H. on 02/16/2018
"Well Done!"
The process of getting my car repaired here, from start to finish, was perfect. Very easy and fast. Communication was excellent. Thank you for a great experience!!
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 02/06/2018
Review Created: 02/16/2018 07:48 AM
Armida D. on 02/15/2018
"Oil change"
I am so happy to have a referral to this auto center. Everyone is courteous and kind. I never feel like I'm being "sold" services and as a woman I feel I can trust the mechanics, and staff which means a lot! Thank you for all you do!! I recommend this shop to all of my family and friends!
Vehicle: Kia Sorento
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/15/2018 10:16 AM
Ashley T. on 02/14/2018
Ashley said her vehicle did not get fixed right the first time but the business did have great customer service. She stated she appreciated the business had kid's stuff because it is really hard on parents to sit there all day.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Sonic
Service Date: 01/26/2018
Review Created: 02/14/2018
Mary J. on 02/13/2018
Mary said she really appreciates all the great work the staff have done on her vehicle.
Vehicle: Toyota Sienna
Service Date: 02/08/2018
Review Created: 02/13/2018
Rhonda H. on 02/09/2018
"I love the way they take care of my van!"
From the office staff to the mechanics, everyone is pleasant and happy to answer my questions. I never feel like they are talking down to me as a woman. The prices are fair, and I believe they tell me what needs repaired now and what I might want to watch for in the future. My van is 20 years old, and My Auto Center is helping it stay on the road.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Chevy Cargo Van
Service Date: 02/07/2018
Review Created: 02/09/2018 12:56 PM
Anthony S. on 02/08/2018
Anthony said the business provided fast, friendly and great service.
Vehicle: Mercedes-Benz E320
Service Date: 01/25/2018
Review Created: 02/08/2018
Michelle L. on 02/05/2018
"Honda repair"
We recently had our starter go out on our Honda. We got it fixed quickly and for a good price. All the staff is very helpful and friendly. A good experience over all. Thank you!!!
Vehicle: Honda Civic Si
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018 10:33 AM
Kevin S. on 02/05/2018
Kevin said the service and public relations were good. They initially said they weren't able to get him in until Monday, but were able to squeeze him in, prior to that. It was great how early they got him in and how quickly they were able to get the job done.
Vehicle: Mazda Mazda3
Service Date: 02/02/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Don L. on 02/05/2018
Don said the staff was friendly and they kept their promises.
Vehicle: Saturn VUE
Service Date: 01/29/2018
Review Created: 02/05/2018
Julie D. on 01/26/2018
Julie said the employees took longer than expected in repairing her vehicle, but she was, overall, happy with the service.
Service Date: 01/22/2018
Review Created: 01/26/2018
Sara H., Business Development at My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 02/12/2018

Julie,

Thank you for your review. I am sorry it took a bit longer to get the repair done. Sometimes it just takes the service writers a bit of time to get the right product for the fix. I am glad overall you were happy. We look forward to serving you again in the future.
Sara

Chad C. on 01/26/2018
Chad said the staff was great.
Vehicle: Honda CR-V
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Beverly B. on 01/26/2018
Beverly said the service was excellent.
Vehicle: Toyota RAV4
Service Date: 01/23/2018
Catherine K. on 01/22/2018
"Customer service at it’s best "
They found the issue and a quick fix at a very fair price
Vehicle: Lexus ES 350
Service Date: 01/08/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018 07:33 AM
Bret R. on 01/22/2018
Bret said he feels the employees didn't do a good job, and were not on point with what they diagnosed about the vehicle.
Vehicle: Chevrolet Pickup
Service Date: 01/19/2018
Review Created: 01/22/2018
Sara H., Business Development at My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 02/02/2018

Brett,
I am sorry you did not have a good experience with us. As I understand it, your 1989 pickup needs an engine. Our technician could not take your truck on a test drive because it had a rod knock in the engine. There was no chance for us to drive it to check for a clutch slip. We did not charge you for the diagnostic. I know we cannot please everyone but it does not make us feel very good to have you say we were not on point with the diag. Did you get someone to fix your clutch? We would not take your money to fix your clutch when we knew you needed an engine. If you are interested in changing your score on us, we would really appreciate it. Go to https://www.surecritic.com/reviews/my-auto-repair-center find your name and hit rescore. Your order # was 5476
Thank you.
Sara
Business Development

Scott S. on 01/20/2018
"Great service and honest talk"
Good service as always, I am sure all of us have gone to a garage and left feeling like a fool spending money that is dear to you to pay for someone vacation. I have never felt that way at My Auto Repair at a great inconvenie I drive from Portland to Vancouver for auto service, I could drive to a half dozen shops with in 10 min from my home. But I rather drive to Vancouver for auto service where I know the service is honest.
Vehicle: Buick Electra
Service Date: 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/20/2018 06:47 PM
Trayson H. on 01/19/2018
Trayson said the employees did a great job. They addressed his concerns. The information they provided was useful, and they were able to get his vehicle in and out quickly.
Vehicle: Audi S6
Service Date: 01/09/2018
Review Created: 01/19/2018
Amy C. on 01/18/2018
Amy said the business did everything well and had good customer service. They finished the vehicle in a timely manner.
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Amy C. on 01/18/2018
Review Created: 01/18/2018
Steve G. on 01/17/2018
Steve said he was happy with the service.
Vehicle: Nissan 280Z
Review Created: 01/17/2018
Collin H. on 01/06/2018
Spoke with Ryan. He said they had to return to the business to finish up some repairs. He stated Omar was really cool.
Vehicle: Volkswagen Jetta