AT
Ridgefield, WA
Dodge Dakota
02/14/2019
Auto Repair
The guys did a good job on my son's truck. They did not charge me for the other small work they did like cleaning the brakes. It was the 4th times I brought different cars to them to fix and they did really good job. They also work with me with my budget. I trusted them to work on my cars because I know they are not going to mess with it.

Robert M.
Battle Ground, WA
02/13/2019 Category: Service
Robert said the facility provided perfect service.

Dave L.
02/07/2019 Category: Service
Spoke with Dave's wife. She said the staff are very nice, friendly, and do a good job.

Teardra B.
Battle Ground, WA
02/06/2019
Helpful, kind, knowledgeable
Took my car in for a diagnoses and estimation to fix. Had my estimate ready with the diagnoses whoch i was happy with. Ended up fixing my vehicle and had it to me the next day. Very fast workers, and my car is running great. Thank you.

Michelle L.
Ford Fiesta
02/05/2019
Great Service, good prices
I started with My Auto Repair over a year ago and have been very happy with the service that I have received for our cars. As a lady I want to be treated fairly and not talked down to. This has been true here and I appreciate that and will continue to take my cars here.

James S.
Hyundai Azera
01/28/2019
Major.repair and maintenance work completed on brake system done quickly
It took 2 appointments to fix my wife's 09 Hyundai. First was to fix a total brake system failure. The second was general maintenance to flush coolant system, replace cabin air filter and 4 new tires...Matt, service rep was outstanding as he worked his tail off trying to find ABS parts to fix her car other than through Hyundai, but finally had no choice but to order through Hyundai.
.Great service and I appreciated how I was treated-like family!

David M.
Jeep Liberty
01/22/2019 Category: Service
David said he was very confident in with his repair. The work was done in a pretty timely manner.

David C.
Chrysler LHS
01/18/2019
Quick diagnosis & fast, friendly service
Our second visit here. I already had an good idea of the problem with the vehicle, had researched it online - including the approximate repair cost - and had a mechanic friend confirm my findings. This was not a "do it yourself" job! After dropping it off, I was contacted within a few hours with the diagnosis and the very reasonable estimated cost. Less than 48 hours later, the car was repaired and ready -- at the quoted price. No surprises, and everyone there was friendly and courteous. Thanks for managing a great business!

Ronald W.
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Ronald said that he likes Mike and he's the one that works on his vehicle. He did a good job.

Justin B.
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Justin said they are good, do a great job, and their integrity level is high

SR
Samuel R.
Mercury Mountaineer
01/08/2019 Category: Service
Samuel said that the business is very good at diagnosing issues.

James S.
Hyundai Azera
12/29/2018
Fast and reasonable cost's
I took my wives 2009 Hyundai to ethe shop for what amounted to a total brake failure where they had to replace master cylinderi and ABS system. Matt worked his tail off trying to find a reasonable ABS system at a cheaper price, but was unable to do so...Service was quick and fast, as usual!

PA
Patricia A.
12/20/2018
im very pleased
i really like this place they are nice ,fast and honest!

Brenda S.
12/19/2018
Complete transparency with each step of my repairs.
Thank you so much for making me feel confident with the integrity of My Auto Repair Shop. You completely explained each issue, documented each step and saved the parts for me like requested. You are friendly and keep me informed of the progress. A special thank you to Matt who called me several times to update me and even finished car sooner than expected. These folks are honest and they go above and beyond customer service. They even changed my burnt out headlight without me even asking!!! thank you so much!!!

BF
Brad F.
Longview, WA
Chevrolet Suburban
12/11/2018 Category: Service
Brad said everything is perfect.

Joy H.
Ford Fiesta
12/07/2018 Category: Service
Joy said the staff were thorough, and kept her from buying a bad part.

John L.
Isuzu Pickup
12/02/2018
Warranty Repair
I noticed a fluid leak coming from the engine compartment on my Isuzu pickup truck and it turned out to be a bad water pump. They had replaced the water pump about 10 months ago and it was covered under their warranty. Replacing the water pump in my vehicle involves a significant amount of labor. They noticed several belts that were worn that by replacing them during the water pump replacement they would only charge me for the parts. Very happy with their warranty service and noticing worn parts that could save me money by replacing during the warranty service.

Jeff S.
Volkswagen Jetta Wagon
11/24/2018
Always faithful. Always their best.
My Auto Repair has taken care of our cars for more than 8 years. The service has always been kind, honest and thoughtful. Matt and Omar have both been attentive, honorable, and available in getting our vehicles back to us quickly, which we rely on for our personal lives and our jobs. We get a good value in repairs, which are warranteed and that warranty is honored. We have been shown that we are in good hands and are being cared for. That trust is earned and we value that work and the honor of My Auto Repair.

AD
Armida D.
11/23/2018
Always the best it can possibly be!
I can’t thank Matt and the great mechanic team enough for all they do! Having car problems is stressful but it is so much easier with this amazing group of dedicated people. I tell everyone about the service and care I get here. There has been several instances where they truly go out of their way to be helpful!

RA
Ron A.
Washington
11/21/2018 Category: Service
Ron said the customer service was okay.