John L.
Isuzu Pickup
08/07/2018
Dropped my vehicle off at 8:15 to leave for an oil change. No call back by 3:30 p.m. so I called and it had not been done yet. Received a call at 4:45 p.m. that the vehicle was ready. When I picked up the vehicle no one provided me feedback of what else was inspected/checked during the oil change. Grease on the floor mat from one of the technicians.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/08/2018

Hi John,
Thank you for the review. I want to speak to a couple of the issues or concerns you have. I know when you called in to make your appointment, Matt let you know that we were busy that day and we might need your car all day but that he would work you in. I am sorry they didn't get back to you sooner during the day but was glad that we could get you in same day.
The technician does a courtesy check on the car when it comes in for an oil change and Matt text that report to you. Again, I am sorry he did not verbally explain what was inspected during the oil change. The technician getting grease or oil on your floor mats is unacceptable. We will address that during our next safety meeting coming up this week. I truly appreciate you letting us know how your experience was and we look forward to doing a better job for you next visit.
Thanks again.

Cody M.
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Cody said the staff found a leaking problem.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/02/2018

Hi Cody,

I am glad the technician found your problem for you. Please pass the word to your friends and family if they need a good repair shop.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

CK
Chris K.
Camas, WA
Honda Element
07/31/2018 Category: Service
Chris said the service was fine but he was not offered to join the membership program for discounts, and future services that was offered to other people.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 08/07/2018

Hi Chris,

I want to thank you for taking time to review My Auto. I truly hope you don't think we bi-passed you when it comes to offering our membership and I encourage you to become a member whenever you would like to. I know you were working with Omar and he is really good about suggesting the membership at the appropriate times. In your case, the repair you were having done was not a lengthy one so if you were to add the cost of the membership on to the repair order you had going, you would not have saved money, you would have gone above the amount you both discussed. Example: If your repair would have been a 10 hour job, and you joined the membership at that point you would have definitely saved money overall even including the initiation fee and first year's fee.
We would love to offer you the opportunity to become a member here at My Auto. The normal initiation fee is $100 plus the annual fee for membership is $50.00 so a total of $150 plus tax. I would love to offer you a deal for your trouble. We had a spring deal going (that is now expired) for $25 initiation fee instead of $100. I will extend that to you so you can join for a total of $75 and then $50 annually after that. Please call me (Sara) at the shop and I will get you signed up. Thank you Chris. I look forward to hearing from you.

Samantha S.
07/28/2018 Category: Service
Samantha said every time she uses her air conditioner, the vehicle smokes and it smells like her vehicle is on fire. The oil smells like it's on fire. The spark plug wire was on the fire wall of her vehicle. She stated she is lucky the vehicle didn't catch on fire with her baby inside.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 07/30/2018

Samantha,

I am so sorry for the confusion. I know Matt called you and got it worked out that you bring the car in and let us diagnosis it and figure out what the problem is. Thank you for your willingness to let us make this right.

MN
Mai N.
Mitsubishi Lancer
07/27/2018 Category: Service
Mai said the staff still has not fixed the original issue with her air conditioner. The 1st visit they overlooked it. The 2nd visit she was told it was a loose belt. The air conditioning still doesn't work. She would not recommend the business because of this issue, but the staff had good customer service.

Mai,
I am sorry you are having trouble with your air conditioner. I know Matt is trying to get a hold of you to discuss the next step. He left you a message. Please give Matt a call back at 360-719-2725 so we can get you taken care of. I hope once the problem is fixed, you will consider recommending us again. Thank you

Karen B.
Chevrolet Blazer
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Karen this business was wonderful. The employees were courteous. The business was full when she brought her vehicle in, but it was an emergency. She needed the work done right away so she could get her emissions test, so they squeezed her in, and got it done quickly.

KG
Kathlynn G.
Acura MDX
07/25/2018 Category: Service
Kathlynn said the business provided really good service. They fixed her vehicle really well.

07/23/2018
Surprise Repairs
Trustworthy and honest are two words that mean a lot to me when it comes to fixing cars. I was told what it would cost and that's what I paid. No extra calls for extra work needing to be done. They also finished way before I expected the repairs to be done.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 07/24/2018

Thank you so much for this wonderful review. The two words you used to describe us are what we work hard to be so thank you for noticing! We really do like what we do and want to be the best at it so this was a nice affirmation! We look forward to serving you again in the future.

AR
Amelia R.
Chinook, WA
07/21/2018 Category: Service
Amelia said the service she received was wonderful.

Christofer H.
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Christofer said the overall experience was good.

TG
Tony G.
Yacolt, WA
GMC Sierra 3500HD
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Tony said he uses them a lot and it was good.

C
Cody .
07/11/2018 Category: Service
Cody said he went in for a diagnostic, but the staff couldn't really tell him what was wrong. He asked to see what was wrong, but the mechanic wasn't there. They didn't tell him he would be charged $81, but they understood and let him take his vehicle. The guy was nice, but kind of pushy.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 07/18/2018

Cody,
I was sorry to see the 3 star rating but want to thank you for the yes on recommending us. We appreciate that. I went to the service writer to see what was going on with this and we pulled up the information that was quoted to you. We really did let you know in the quote what was wrong with your car. Please see the following as it was entered into our system by the technician:

The technician test drove the vehicle and hoist inspected, the left front strut is blown out, and both lower ball joints are worn out, also some one has installed the right side tie rod incorrectly, need to replace front struts, ball joints and try and install tie rod correctly, the technician has also noted the front brakes are excessively low and need to be replaced.

When you mentioned that we couldn't tell you what was wrong with your car, this is what you were given on the quote. It seems fairly plain to me what was needed. When we check someone in, we let them know that there is a diagnostic charge and that is usually a 1 hour charge. If the work is performed here, we try to waive at least 50% of that charge. I know that is what Matt told you as well. He let you take your car without paying for the diag because you said you would come back when you got paid and take care of that. You didn't so Matt wrote it off. He did that because you are our neighbor and your company is one of our fleet companies.
I hope we can serve you again in the future if you need work done on your Sonata.

AT
Alex T.
Ridgefield, WA
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Alex said the staff performed what he asked them to do ,within the time he needed it done. It was a reasonable price.

VH
Valarie H.
Nissan Xterra
06/28/2018 Category: Service
Valarie said the staff were very friendly, prompt, and helpful in making sure they got the information that they needed.

Susanna M.
Chrysler PT Cruiser
06/26/2018 Category: Service
Susanna said she would recommend this business for service.

Titus B.
Volvo S70
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Titus said the business did everything they said they were going to do and they asked before they did it.
Sara H., Business Development from My Auto Repair & Tire Center responded on 06/25/2018

Thank you Titus for the review. We appreicate your business. I am curious to know what we could have done differently to earn 5 stars? If you have a minute, we would love to hear from you.
We look forward to serving you again in the future.

Micky H.
Toyota Matrix
06/18/2018 Category: Service
Micky said that the staff worked with her throughout the service, Omar explained the work that would be needed before she even came in for the repair and was very professional. She was shown compassion.

EC
Ed C.
INFINITI G35 Coupe
06/13/2018 Category: Service
Ed said the business fixed his vehicle like they said they would. The service came in at the estimated rate and they were finished promptly.

Michele P.
06/09/2018 Category: Service
Michele said the business is always super friendly and tries to always get her the best price.

BL
Brandon L.
Ford Flex
06/08/2018 Category: Service
Brandon said the employees were friendly and provided great service. Everything went just as he anticipated. He stated he felt that the employees gave him the best deal and saved him money on the tires.