Overall Rating 2.2/5Overall Rating 2.2/5rating 2.2rating 2.2rating 2.2

JN
Judi N.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
Quick professional service.
Really great experience. Everyone seems to be working hard just trying to get the job done
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/26/2018

Thank you for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.

CE
Chris E.
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Service Visit
Usually take to my mechanic of 20+ years but decided to try OEM service. Prices aligned with independent shops, plus current car under Hyundai warranty making sure there is documentation all work done at Hyundai dealer for resale.

Service Advisor Jeff was friendly and was in communication throughout. Shuttle was clean and on time. Overall impressed with basic services. Oil change, wheel balance and alignment.

TJ
Toni J.
Jupiter, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Customer
Danae and the service team are kind, professional and provide great service. Thanks

North Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/25/2018 Category: Service
Location. Simple no fuss check in and check out.
Overall no fuss check in and check out.

Palm City, FL
2017 Hyundai Veloster
Nice service adviser
Nice service adviser

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/25/2018 Category: Service
The service department is wonderful and I am so glad to have Michael Lingafelt as my advisor. He was excellent and so respectful.

Robert B.
Port Saint Lucie, FL
2012 Hyundai Genesis
Great emergency service
Needed emergency repairs and Mike told me to bring my car right in. Unfortunately the part wasn't in stock until the following day, but Mike arranged for a loaner to hold me over. The repair work was completed the next day and my car is like new (at 186,000) miles.

Great personnel.

Thanks, folks!

Thank you so much for always being a happy and loyal customer! We truly enjoy seeing you and being your service center! Have a great day!

Lake Worth, FL

My service Mgr was great
My service Mgr was beyond great. Friendly knowledgeable

Mike S.
good service
I like your web scheduling and your agents are nice and honest

KC
Kelly C.
Port St. Lucie, FL
09/24/2018 Category: Service
😊
😊
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/25/2018

Thank you for the lovely five star review of our staff and store. We look forward to your next service visit. Have a wonderful day!

Dineen B.
09/24/2018 Category: Service
AWESOME Service Everytime
Daileen is an amazing advisor my car gets done and she always keeps me posted on progress. Always a friendly face and great customer service.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your loyalty over the years. Have a great day!

SG
Sophia G.
09/23/2018 Category: Service
Good customer service
Always very pleased with the service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/24/2018

Thank you so much for always being such a happy and loyal customer through out the years! Have a great day!

SA
Shanica A.
Boynton Beach, FL
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Awesome
I love it. Everyone was nice and was finished quickly

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.

Royal Palm Beach, FL
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
09/22/2018 Category: Service
Well organized and helpful.
Staff anticipated my questions and took care of everything for me.

Madison B.
Conway, SC
2013 Hyundai Genesis
First class service department
My wife and I were in West Palm Beach fleeing hurricane Florence while on the road I realize that my 2013 Genesis was way overdue for service, without an appointment our car was placed in the service line immediately by service rep Merlyn Gonzalez. Merlin was truly a guardian angel at a time that my wife and I needed one.. MJrB

09/21/2018 Category: Service
THE CARS AND THE SERVICE!
I have leased my last two Hyundai Elantras from Napleton and have had wonderful service both from the sales folks and from the people in the service department. The cars also have run wonderfully, and I have only had to take them in for their regular services/oil changes. My latest assistance from Bryan in the service department was awesome; I felt very looked out for. I feel like "family" when I go there! Thank you to everyone at Napleton North Palm Hyundai!

Steven M.
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
09/21/2018 Category: Service
Daileen Berni the service advisor was great
Big difference from the last time I was there. nice improvement.

Great service.
Your service staff are polite and accommodating!

EK
Edward K.
2010 Hyundai Elantra
09/20/2018 Category: Service
120,000 mile check up
Thanks for the check up
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/21/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. Please feel free to reach out to us with how we can provide you with five star quality service at your next service visit.