1989 Reviews

Overall Rating 2.17391/5Overall Rating 2.17391/5rating 2.17391rating 2.17391rating 2.17391

GH
Gary H.
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Paula’
Robert I’m service was wonderful
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/23/2018

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your feedback. Have a great day!

North Palm Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Genesis
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Good Service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/22/2018

Thank you so much for the kind review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your loyalty and look forward to your next service visit.

KD
Katie D.
06/21/2018 Category: Service
Mrs. D
This is our 10th Hyundai. Had it Serviced at WPB Service Center. When I picked up the vehicle it pulled to the right. Went back to the WPB Svc center and the Svc Manager Mike Clancy screamed and me and said there everything was within specs. I called Hyundai North America, the Rep has me come to see the SVC Manger Michael and Svc Director Rob. Michael the Svc Manager at North Palm Beach were amazing and addressed my concerned. We will continue to go to the Northlake Hyundai.

Thank you so much for the wonderful review and for giving us a shot! We truly appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Elantra Gt
06/20/2018 Category: Service
Daileen, my service representative, was courteous and professional. Concerns were addressed, wait was not overly long. Have used Napleton North Palm Beach Hyundai in the past, and will continue doing so. I have not only recommended the service department, but also the sales force to my family and friends.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/21/2018

Thank you SO much for the kind review and wonderful feedback. We truly appreciate your loyalty to the store and love having you as a customer. Have a great day!

06/19/2018 Category: Service
Excellent!
Excellent!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/20/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate the feedback and look forward to your next service visit!

SP
Sam P.
Port St. Lucie, FL
Great job!
Quick service. Very professional.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you kindly for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

Michael G.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
100% unexceptable
Had an appointment for first thing in the morning on a Saturday for the cars first oil change and tire rotation. We even spent a lot of money on the extra bumper to bumper service package when we bought the car.
Fed me a full line of BS and my car wasn’t done for almost 5 hrs just for an oil change and tire rotation. Keep in mind i had an appointment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

I am extremely sorry that your experience here at North Palm Hyundai did not meet your expectations.  Given a second opportunity I can assure you that we will provide you with 5 star service in the future.

LK
Leslie K.
06/17/2018 Category: Service
Good
Excellent service! Great people!!

VL
Vittorio L.
2014 Hyundai Genesis Co
Great work
Quick and good work my car is brand new. The help I got was amazing.

Port St. Lucie, FL
06/16/2018 Category: Service
123
123

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please let us know. Have a great day.

PP
Peter P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
06/16/2018 Category: Service
Good place to have your car serviced
Staff very good, knowledgable and courteous.
Waiting room needs a quiet corner for people who do not like to watch TV.

Curtis W.
Lake Worth, FL
Great.
Service & over all great place have your car service.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/15/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

TJ
Toni J.
2014 Hyundai Elantra Co
Ms.
Denai B. Is always very helpful, knowledgeable and kind and always makes sure I get an appointment when needed. Thanks to her.

More than I expected!!!!
Disappointed this time around!

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. It is never our intention to waste anyone's time as we know how valuable it is. Please let us know if there is anything we can do to make your next visit a five star experience.

Royal Palm Beach, FL
06/14/2018 Category: Service
very clean inviting spaces to wait for your service
the staff is very kind and helpful,my service was excellent,and took less time than what they said it would be.
Hassle free!!

North Palm Beach, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
I like it!!
The people are friendly and helpful. I have never had a problem with my car since the day I purchased it at this dealership - only place I will take my car for service

Excellent Customer Service

LK
Lorraine K.
2013 Hyundai Genesis Co
Daileen Berni is great
Daileen Berni is very professional, friendly and extremely helpful while being genuine and cheerful
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/13/2018

Thank you so much for the five star review of our staff and store. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day.

RP
Renee P.
Boca Raton, FL
Clean
I was impressed by how clean the place is. The snack section was lovely. Where do you get the bagels? They were delicious. Could use hot chocolate. My car was returned to me with all the work done. It was vacuumed and washed which I greatly appreciated.

Thank you so much for the five star review. We truly apprecaite your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have a great day!

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Staff
The staff is very nice
Wait time is very long everyone said they were short of help.
Love my vehicle and want to make sure it is maintained so having patience is a must.

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you being such a loyal customer.  We will try to minimize your wait times in the future.  Thank you