Overall Rating 2.29032/5Overall Rating 2.29032/5rating 2.29032rating 2.29032rating 2.29032

Julio R.
03/20/2019 Category: Service
The cortecy of employees
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

2019 Hyundai Tucson
Excellent service .
Timing was great

Thank you so much for the wonderfucl five star review! We truly appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit! Enjoy the rest of your week!

Oil Change
Always makes sure my vechicle is in its best condition!

fast fast fast servoce
Promised work done in two hours...... done in 45 mins Thanks

YR
Yaima R.
Great

Martha C.
Lake Worth, FL
Great servce
Johnny, my service representative was extremely helpful. He’s very knowledgeable and professional. Thank you very much for your help and your advice.

James S.
The People - really excellent
I find the service staff to be really excellent. This time, I did not have an appointment but had a problem and they were very accommodating.

Robert M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
Friendly and professional
Casey was pleasure to work with. Shutting ride home went well.

Jeffrey W.
2019 Hyundai Sonata
First Service
I have a 2019 Hyundai Sonata and took it into Napleton North Palm for the first service. From the minute I pulled in, to the time I finished, everything was great and very professional. The work was finished in a timely manner and, when I picked up the car, they went over the list and explained everything that was done and when I should return for my next service. Great Job!!

Jacob T.
Jupiter, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Quick, clean, comfortable and reasonably priced.
Service kept to appointment time, estmated length of sevice, provided free shuttle service, stuck to estimated cost and washed car

CV
Carmine V.
Jupiter, FL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
excellent service from the moment you arrive at the dealership to leaving the place of business
evertthing

JJ
Jennifer J.
Juno Beach, FL
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Service the way it should be
All service was performed correctly and car returned clean and in immaculate condition

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your buisness and look forward to your next service visit.

BL
Bruce L.
Customer Service
Casey Greatorex was my service advisor, she was Terrific! Handled all my needs promptly and all service was perfect! I commend her on her exceptional work

2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai is the best!
I have used napleton since I purchased my 2012 Hyundai Santa Fe. Love the car and I have always gotten excellent service. Napleton really stays on top of you to make sure you get your car in when you're supposed to. that's extremely helpful to me! My son also owns a Hyundai, bought from Napleton and he has Napleton do all his service as well - it runs in the family I guess you could say!

FC
Frank C.
03/19/2019 Category: Service
friendly staff and service done sooner than time estimated
excellent service

Loxahatchee, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
Well done
Johnny was a great help, he was accommodating and attentive since I walked in. He kept me updated on my cars progress daily, listened to my questions and my concerns and explained what was being done on my Santa Fe. Everyone else I encountered were also very polite. This dealership made my service an easy process and I would come back if I have any other issues. (but hopefully not)

Rosemarie S.
03/18/2019 Category: Service
satisfaction
super personnel, it works like a well oiled machine
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/19/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have an awesome day!

AD
Austin D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
03/16/2019 Category: Service
Great friendly service!
My car was serviced in a timely and friendly manner.
Even down to making sure that the car was washed and cleaned properly.
I'd recommend this service center to everyone.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/18/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store! We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit!

RT
Great place for service

Tarcy S.
03/15/2019 Category: Service
Service advisor Pablo!!!
It was my first time at this particular dealership’s service and it will NOT be my last. Pablo the service advisor was amazing! Friendly, knowledgeable, helpful, I was so accustomed to rude, nasty, know-it-all mentality at another Hyundai dealer in WPB and I was completely shocked and amazed at the politeness even from the courtesy driver Tom who was so engaging and a wonderful driver. Pablo and the mechanic diagnosed a problem that could have damaged my car in the long run that the “other Hyundai service dealer” NEVER mentioned! You have a customer for life. Thank you!!!

Tracy S.