Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

Delroy W.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
11/23/2019 Category: Service
Long wait
Horrible customer service
JAKE G. from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/29/2019

Thank you so much for the recent review. It is never our intention not to communicate properly with our customers. I truly apologize for the inconvience.

Jake Garcia
561.335.1751
joaquin.garcia@napleton.com

2013 Hyundai Accent
11/22/2019 Category: Service
Awful
Really unpleasant experience won’t be back. Spent almost $500 only to have my issue not fixed. Went back and was told it was something else.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/27/2019

We have tried to reach out to you to correct this issue and you are not asnwering the phone.  Please reach out to me so I can rectify this for you.

David G.
2017 Hyundai Santa Fe
10/25/2019 Category: Service
Dealership does not want to help customers out
My car was under warranty but they still charge me to repair my car
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/25/2019

Hyundai warranty is valid on all parts with manufacturing defect.  They do not cover parts broken from an accident.  I am sorry if you were unclear on the terms of the warranty.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do to assist.

2017 Hyundai Ioniq Hybrid
10/24/2019 Category: Service
Misunderstanding
I overreacted to an incident that occurred at the dealership. They have done everything possible to fix the problem. I will continue to take my Hyundai Ioniq to Napleton for service. They are very good at what they do.

10/24/2019 Category: Service
Watch out for hidden costs.
I've taken my vehicle to this dealer numerous times and every time they mess up. I've given them many chances to get it right but they never do. I could write a book how poorly this business is run.

Mr. Dayboch, if you felt like you were overcharged why did you not reach out to me or dispute with your service advisor? I would have been more than happy to adjust the bill for you if in fact there was an overage. I have reviewed your invoice and you received discounts on your bill.  Please let me know if there is anything I can do.  Thank you

2016 Hyundai Veloster
09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service Department Needs help
Service departmemt is terribly managed and the department itself is cluttered with cars to the point first time visitors will find it difficult to even find the department entrance. If you go here i highly reccomend you only use Casey G. As your service advisor. She was the only employee i interacted with that knew how to complete her job and help a first time customer. The technicians are much better the the facility shows and my car was maintained promptly and effectively. I am only giving this a 5 star for the services Casey and the technicians provided to me.

09/22/2019 Category: Service
Service department needs help
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback and helping us to better our business.

Vlg Wellingtn, FL
2019 Hyundai Santa Fe
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Bad service don’t respect the appointment
I make an appointment but they don’t respect the time only for change oil take more than 4 hours, really bad costumer service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/27/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. I apologize for any inconvience we may have caused you. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit better for you, please let us know.

08/13/2019 Category: Service
Doubt they performed any inspection
My inspection report came back recommending replacing my engine air filter as a critical need when I had replaced the engine air filter 11 hours before I dropped my car off for service. It also marked all lightbulbs (interior and exterior) as good condition when my left brake light had burned out the evening before.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/26/2019

Thank you for the recent feedbak. I apologize for any inconviences we may have caused you. Please feel free to reach out to us.

West Palm Beach, FL
08/05/2019 Category: Service
The service department was well clean. However, advisors need to have integrity and admit if they believe something is wrong with their vehicle. I am a customer not an expert. I have to trust that technicians know what they are doing. Since the advisor was not honest, I had to take care of issue that I thought was already checked.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/08/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback Mr. Colbert,
I understand you needed a battery after your service was completed.  We tried reaching out to you to have your battery replaced at no charge to you, but we were not able to reach you.  Please reach out to me if you need further assistance.  Your satisfaction is very important to us!

Robert M.
Lake Worth, FL
06/05/2019
Terrible Dealership
They push extra warrant and gap ins Then I drove back up to cancel. 2 weeks later the bank has not received a Credit for the $3,600. and they tell me it will take 12 weeks BULL

Samuel S.
2016 Hyundai Veloster
05/31/2019 Category: Service
fixing my car
After some back and fourth. it looks like some miscommunications were cleared up and my car will be getting fixed free of charge. I appreciate Napoleon Hyundai for owning and fixing there mistake.

05/31/2019 Category: Service
Worse than before
In the past I had my car worked on here and they took over a month and a half to install a new transmission and clutch. meanwhile the whole time I'm waiting NO ONE called me for updates I would ALWAYS have to call in for updates. on top of all this when i finally get my car back it is covered in some kind of residue that they REFUSED to clean. Now i came in for my trunk latch button. it had deteriorated and was replaced under warranty which is the only good thing that has ever come from this place. but of course you can COUNT on NAPLETON to ruin a good thing because sure enough I had a brand new dent in my door. when I showed it to the manager they initially said it would be an easy fix and could do it for free. but when i showed up to actually get it fixed they said "we dont want to involve ourselves with this".... I will NEVER buy a Hyundai again
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/03/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Unfortunately we do not fix damage to vehicles that existed PRIOR to their arrival at our facility.  I apologize that we did not meet your expectations in this matter.  Have a wonderful week.

Port St. Lucie, FL
05/26/2019 Category: Service
Better communication
During a previous service appointment one of the staff members broke my passenger door lock. After immediately submitting pictures and speaking to my service advisor I was told that I took to long to bring the vehicle in. Although, I explained to the service advisor that I live in Port St. Lucie and I’m unable to come in during the weekdays. He also informed me that the technicians report any damages that they cause to a customers vehicle which is why he does not believe that they broke the lock. He also stated that the door was never opened. Therefore, the lock will not be replaced. That’s is completely false, the entire car was vacuumed and washed. I purposely drive two hours away from home and pay the dealership price because, I’ve appreciate the exceptional customer service and integrity of every employee especially advisor’s that I’ve come in contact with. After servicing my car here for over a year now I expected better service and proper communication. Can someone please contact me to address this issue?
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/28/2019

Good morning,
I am sorry to learn of your frustrations with your recent visit and with your service advisor.  I would be more than happy to attempt a goodwill claim on your behalf to Hyundai for the door lock.  I will need some information from you so we will reach out to you shortly to obtain that.

Lake Worth, FL
2012 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Failure
Failed to diagnose a covered transmission issue but told me another issue was NOT coveted when in fact it was.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Mr Berman,
We made an honest mistake, admitted our mistake AND gave you a full refund for the money you spent.  I am sorry we made a mistake, but we did everything we could go make it right for you.  Your feedback says to take corrective action, we did, and we tried to go even further but you declined.  I wish you would have allowed us to do more before giving us a negative review.

John P.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Never again visit the local dealer
Very dishonest local service department:
Claim I needed wipers-changed 3 weeks prior
Said my car was fine when questioned about clicking noise-had them take a second look and said I needed two axels replaced. Turns out having two separate private shops say only the right cv joint needed replacement. Service tech said I had some time to replace them-immediately after getting car back the car was in disrepair and needed the joint fixed right away. My mechanic is wondering if they sabotaged my car being it only has 19k miles on it and it’s very rare a part like this goes bad. It a shame this service shop is bad news cause I will never buy a car from this dealership. I have a Sonata and a Genesis and love the brand just not the local service department. Turns out I only needed one cv joint and not the $1200 bill quoted. How many little old ladies have they ripped off this week?!!!

Yo
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

I am sorry for any confusion but CV joints and axles are the same thing.  And they are a super common issue on the Sonata's.  So common that I may be able to get you financial assistance on them from the manufacturer if you havent had them replaced already.  We certainly wouldn't be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of ripping people off.

Jean C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Car is worst now than before.
My car needed $1500 worth in repairs. After repairs were completed, I found damaged wiring harness, damaged brackets, loose fasteners, incorrectly installed parts, and other issues. Service manager Bill tried to convince me that electrical tape is a good repair for a broken connector. I am unhappy and unsatisfied about the quality of repairs performed. I feel like I got hustled by a hustler.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused.  If you would like to bring the vehicle back in I will see what I can do to rectify your issues.

TR
Tiffany R.
Boynton Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Never again would I waste my money here the employees have no clue what they are doing they know nothing about cars and they
Don’t fix ur car issues at all they make it worse hate this place
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Unfortuately we do not have the ability to foresee what maintenance items can or might fail.  We try our best to see everything we can during the multi point inspection but unfortunately we can't see everything.  Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

GL
Gary L.
Boynton Beach, FL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Right now not happy as I indicated earlier in survey
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Sir,

I am sorry you feel the software update determined the situation are you are now in.  The software update actually is installed to protect you from engine seizure.  I am sending your feedeback to hyundai in an effort to speed along your repair process

David L.
West Palm Beach, FL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Wht a horrible dealership.
NEVER AGAIN!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback. I know we rectified your issue this past Saturday so if there is anymore we can do to assist please let us know.  Thank you

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Worst service
I brought the car in 3 times. Everytime something went wrong and the car was worse. If you complain they don't want you to come back. Worst dealer ever.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Mr. Jeff Kolodney,
Your extreme lack of respect for all of humanity is what got you banned from our service department.  Calling employees and even the owner f*** idiots is no way to speak to anyone.  I truly hope you find joy this Christmas season as no individual should live their life as miserable as you.  My sincerest apologies that I even attempted to help you out in any way.  You certainly didn't deserve it.

WF
William F.
Palm City, FL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor seevice
Based on recent history with this dealership I may never refer anyone. I have purchased many vehicles from Napleton. Service and sales just seem to get worse and worse!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

I am sorry that you had less than a favorable experience.  We appreciate your feedback and will strive to provide you with 5 star service in the future.

SR
Stephanie R.
2003 Hyundai Xg350
11/30/2018 Category: Service
not
you only want the money. you done not fix your mistake the customer has to pay for it.