Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

John P.
05/05/2019 Category: Service
Never again visit the local dealer
Very dishonest local service department:
Claim I needed wipers-changed 3 weeks prior
Said my car was fine when questioned about clicking noise-had them take a second look and said I needed two axels replaced. Turns out having two separate private shops say only the right cv joint needed replacement. Service tech said I had some time to replace them-immediately after getting car back the car was in disrepair and needed the joint fixed right away. My mechanic is wondering if they sabotaged my car being it only has 19k miles on it and it’s very rare a part like this goes bad. It a shame this service shop is bad news cause I will never buy a car from this dealership. I have a Sonata and a Genesis and love the brand just not the local service department. Turns out I only needed one cv joint and not the $1200 bill quoted. How many little old ladies have they ripped off this week?!!!

Yo
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

I am sorry for any confusion but CV joints and axles are the same thing.  And they are a super common issue on the Sonata's.  So common that I may be able to get you financial assistance on them from the manufacturer if you havent had them replaced already.  We certainly wouldn't be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of ripping people off.

Jean C.
2006 Hyundai Sonata
05/02/2019 Category: Service
Car is worst now than before.
My car needed $1500 worth in repairs. After repairs were completed, I found damaged wiring harness, damaged brackets, loose fasteners, incorrectly installed parts, and other issues. Service manager Bill tried to convince me that electrical tape is a good repair for a broken connector. I am unhappy and unsatisfied about the quality of repairs performed. I feel like I got hustled by a hustler.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/02/2019

I apologize for any inconvenience you were caused.  If you would like to bring the vehicle back in I will see what I can do to rectify your issues.

TR
Tiffany R.
Boynton Beach, FL
2015 Hyundai Elantra
04/14/2019 Category: Service
Worst service ever
Never again would I waste my money here the employees have no clue what they are doing they know nothing about cars and they
Don’t fix ur car issues at all they make it worse hate this place
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/17/2019

Unfortuately we do not have the ability to foresee what maintenance items can or might fail.  We try our best to see everything we can during the multi point inspection but unfortunately we can't see everything.  Please let me know if there is anything more I can do.

GL
Gary L.
Boynton Beach, FL
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Right now not happy as I indicated earlier in survey
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/21/2019

Sir,

I am sorry you feel the software update determined the situation are you are now in.  The software update actually is installed to protect you from engine seizure.  I am sending your feedeback to hyundai in an effort to speed along your repair process

David L.
West Palm Beach, FL
02/23/2019 Category: Service
Wht a horrible dealership.
NEVER AGAIN!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/25/2019

Thank you for providing your feedback. I know we rectified your issue this past Saturday so if there is anymore we can do to assist please let us know.  Thank you

12/20/2018 Category: Service
Worst service
I brought the car in 3 times. Everytime something went wrong and the car was worse. If you complain they don't want you to come back. Worst dealer ever.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/21/2018

Mr. Jeff Kolodney,
Your extreme lack of respect for all of humanity is what got you banned from our service department.  Calling employees and even the owner f*** idiots is no way to speak to anyone.  I truly hope you find joy this Christmas season as no individual should live their life as miserable as you.  My sincerest apologies that I even attempted to help you out in any way.  You certainly didn't deserve it.

WF
William F.
Palm City, FL
12/03/2018 Category: Service
Poor seevice
Based on recent history with this dealership I may never refer anyone. I have purchased many vehicles from Napleton. Service and sales just seem to get worse and worse!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/04/2018

I am sorry that you had less than a favorable experience.  We appreciate your feedback and will strive to provide you with 5 star service in the future.

SR
Stephanie R.
2003 Hyundai Xg350
11/30/2018 Category: Service
not
you only want the money. you done not fix your mistake the customer has to pay for it.

Ronald B.
Boca Raton, FL
10/14/2018 Category: Service
Services not performed and free car wash never done even if left all day
Service person was courteous as well as shuttle driver - giving credit where due. First 3 attempts to claim “free” car wash met with excuses such as “17 ahead of you and we close in 2 hours” or “looks like rain when we don’t wash cars”. For first service, leaving the car at 7:30 and picking up at 5, surely they’d wash the car. It was requested and shown on invoice. But it was not washed. And the sky was clear all day – no clouds, no rain. Service done – oil [change?], was filled 50% past the F line which causes expensive engine damage. Car hesitates and stalls at slow speeds since driving new off the lot (after service closed). This was supposedly fixed this visit but now it runs worse. This is my first and last lease/purchase with Napleton and I will recommend no one believe anything sold or told at this location. They give Hyundai a bad name.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/15/2018

I am sorry you had a less than satisfactory visit.  If given the opportunity, I would like to make this right for you.  I can concierge the vehicle for you so as not to inconvenience you and we can get all of the issues rectified.  Please let me know if this works for you.

Ronald C.
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Not thorough.
not thorough
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/03/2018

I am sorry you feel this way sir. We ASKED if you wanted to see the tire, and your response to me directly as you sat in my office was "if you say there is an unrepairable puncture, I believe you." How can we succeed in showing you a tire, if you decline wanting to see the tire? After this, we then gave you employee rate on the tire, AND we are still currently storing your old tire here as you requested.  There was literally nothing more I could have done to make you happy in this situation.

Radwan H.
Lake Worth, FL
10/03/2018
Mr
Don’t ever leave any money in your car you will never see it again

Radwan H.
Lantana, FL
10/03/2018 Category: Service
Mr
What you gonna do about my $124 stolen from my car???

I apologize that you feel we are responsible for this missing money.  We service over 70 vehicles per day and are very respectful of people's belongings. Just for good measure I even checked our camera system and confirmed that nothing was removed from your vehicle.

DK
Dany K.
2010 Hyundai Genesis
09/09/2018 Category: Service
Sevice
Not happy with the device provided. It used to be a lot better. It went from excellent to now poor.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/10/2018

Mr. Kreidy,
I am sorry to read your recent feedback.  You have been a long time customer here, and we appreciate your business.  I hope that there is something I can do to ensure that you stay a happy customer here at North Palm Hyundai.

08/30/2018 Category: Service
Not so good
Even if your steering wheel hasn’t started rattling and clicking yet bring your Sonata in because after 120,000 you’ll have to pay for it yourself. Hyndai on Northlake Blvd will charge you more than Stuart for some reason. There should have been a recall.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/31/2018

Thank you for your feedback Ms. Haspil,
We DID honor Stuart's price for your repair.  Hyundai has the best warranty in the business at 60,000 miles.  At some point the warranty has to end.  Thank you for your understanding.

Judy F.
08/28/2018 Category: Service
Bad communication
Bad communication. Not time it was promised.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

I am sorry for your recent service experience.  Your feedback is very important to us. We WILL provide you with 5 star service at your next visit.

GD
Gary D.
Palm Beach Gardens, FL
07/20/2018 Category: Service
Car Service
Very unorganized upon admitting the car for service. Customer's did not know where to stand, nor who to see to register the car for service. A lot of unnecessary wasted time.
High volume and fast pace businesses need to be better organized if they value you, the customer.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/21/2018

I appreciate the feedback you have provided.  I am sorry for the poor experience you had here.  Please let me know if there is anything further I can assist you with.  Have a great weekend.

07/14/2018 Category: Service
Service Work NOT Completed as Requested
I came in to the service department for an oil change, tire rotation and nitrogen air tire fill. The work was completed sooner than I expected. Here's why. Before dropping off the vehicle I checked the tire pressures on my dashboard display screen. The front left tire was at 37psi; the front right tire at 34psi; the right rear tire at 34psi; and the left rear tire at 42psi. Since the psi were different for all tires and the rear left especially high, this is one of the reasons I brought the vehicle in for service. I know psi levels change when the vehicle is driven but the 42psi was too high. When I left the service department I checked the psi levels again on the display. THEY WERE EXACTLY THE SAME. And I was CHARGED for a tire rotation. The work was not done. Otherwise the psi levels would be in different locations if the tires were rotated. AND at the very least, THEY SHOULD ALL READ THE SAME PSI. And even though I asked two times, no one ever acknowledged the tires were filled with the nitrogen air fill. I left completely dissatisfied with my visit to the service department. Tried numerous times to speak with (Rob) the service director but we played phone-tag for 5+ days so I could not address this issue further.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/14/2018

If a mistake was made we would have gladly fixed it for you and/or refunded your money.  Please stop in anytime and I will have this rectified for you.

CD
Cristienne D.
North Bay Village, FL
2016 Hyundai Elantra Gt
07/08/2018 Category: Service
The worst
I am embarrassed for us all
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

Ma'am,
I am not fully understanding what you are saying in this feedback.  I will have the service manager reach out to you.

Palm Beach Gardens, FL
2014 Hyundai Elantra
06/22/2018 Category: Service
Poor services c repairs
Problem not fixed. Now going to take my Hyundai Elantra Limited to Pep Biys for future services. Still under warranty and have had enough go of poor service. Never recommend Hyundai
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/25/2018

Good morning,
I have attempted to contact you by telephone in hopes that we could resolve this situation. Please contact me so we can get this situation rectified for you.

Michael G.
Royal Palm Beach, FL
06/17/2018 Category: Service
100% unexceptable
Had an appointment for first thing in the morning on a Saturday for the cars first oil change and tire rotation. We even spent a lot of money on the extra bumper to bumper service package when we bought the car.
Fed me a full line of BS and my car wasn’t done for almost 5 hrs just for an oil change and tire rotation. Keep in mind i had an appointment.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/19/2018

I am extremely sorry that your experience here at North Palm Hyundai did not meet your expectations.  Given a second opportunity I can assure you that we will provide you with 5 star service in the future.