Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

AK
Anne K.
2019 Hyundai Kona
04/16/2019 Category: Service
Service wait time is too long
I had the first appointment of the day booked for my first oil change for my new vehicle. I was told the wait was over two hours. It was actually almost 3. Ridiculous
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. It is never our intention to waste anyones time as we do understand how valuable it is. If there is anything I can do to assure that this does not occur at your next visit, please do not hesistate to reach out to me directly. Enjoy your weekend!

04/07/2019 Category: Service
Wait time need improvement
Each time that I do in I make an appointment but it does not seem to matter because the wait time is still long. Sometimes shuttle service is available if you let them know ahead of time if not you will have to wait as well. Overall communication and wait time needs improvement.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/11/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. I apologize for any inconvience we may have caused you. It is never our intention to waste anyones time. Have a great day!

Michael D.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
03/26/2019 Category: Service
Amazing Customer Service
After an issue with my initial visit, Service manager Robert Minier contacted me instantly and did much more than just resolve the initial concerns. Thank you for your curtesy and I will definitely be returning in the future!

03/26/2019 Category: Service
Service representatives are very nice but the department is unethical
When I went to get the transmission serviced everything was perfectly fine, my service provider was very nice, the problem was the vehicle inspection report i revived afterwards. In the report it stated that my alignment and my tension belt were both in need of immediate attention and estimated $600+ to repair. Later that day I took my car to two different mechanics who I’ve worked with in the past and both told me that both my alignment and my tension belt were in great condition and needed no attention. It is unacceptable and completely unethical to lie to a customer in order to spend money to fix something that does not need to be fixed. caveat emptor buyer beware!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/26/2019

Please provide us with the written inspection results of these two other mechanicsfrom the day you were here and I will not only refund you your entire invoice from your 3.23.19 visit (INV 173468 $294.20), but I will also provide you with an instore credit of the exact amount of the belt ($313.52) and the alignment ($99.95), totaling $413.46.  We stand by our inspection process and would not be in business for 88 years if we were in the habit of intentionally providing false results in order to gain business.

LF
Lisa F.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
03/22/2019 Category: Service
Dealership
Love everyone

03/22/2019 Category: Service
Not happy
Not much.i didn't like the line up,of service lane,hard to get around.this dealership is so unorganized.cars everywhere.its feels dirty...your service area forvthevwaitung room,way to small,imusebthe big one in the showroom...yiurvservicevdesk are way to crowded and not enough desk.always different oeoolevwirking.i feel my Toyama dealership was so much better.u need to find a bigger dealership to move too.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you for your feedback.

AD
Austin D.
2019 Hyundai Ioniq Hybr
01/10/2019 Category: Service
Attention to detail.
For the most part the service was very good. However, I had to take my car and have it washed and cleaned afterwards.
I was told my car would be washed after being serviced. The car appeared to have been washed with a very dirty oiley rag. The car was smeared with what appeared to be an oiley film.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 01/14/2019

Thank you for taking the time to fill out the survey. Your feedback is extremely important to us. Please feel free to come at your convience for us to perform a premium wash. I hope that we can provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. Have a great day!

Kaylyn S.
Lake Worth, FL
12/11/2018 Category: Service
🤗
🤗

12/11/2018 Category: Service
Customer service
This location and call backs gets 5 stars! Johnny is very good at communicating and keeping me up to date. Before coming to this location I called the wpb location 4 times and never got a phone call back. My only issue is the turn around time with the warranty approval for service. To be without a vehicle for 3 days with two toddlers while waiting on approval to do the work needed so I can be given a loaner is very stressful.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/11/2018

Thank you for your feedback and for visiting our service center.  We will make every effort to make the turn around time quicker for the future.

rminier@napleton.com
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 12/12/2018

Thank you!!!!

Watch out.
Too expensive.

11/09/2018 Category: Service
Good service, better prices
The service in general was pretty good. The ETA provided was way off and the prices need improvement.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 11/10/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback.  Please remember that we do offer a price match guarantee.  We stay very competitive, but if you find a better price elsewhere we will meet or beat it.

Thanks!

Jean C.
2009 Hyundai Sonata
10/11/2018 Category: Service
Need Improvement
Your employees are great. Merilyn was exceptionally nice and helpful. you just charge way too much for the work you do.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/11/2018

I appreciate your feedback.  Please remember that we have a price match guarantee here at North Palm Hyundai and we honor all competitor coupons.  Thank you

Jupiter, FL
10/07/2018 Category: Service
Toby
Difficult to park, Amenities ok
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/08/2018

I know our parking is scarce and I do apologize for this.  I hope that we can provide you with 5 star service in the future.

Jupiter, FL
09/30/2018 Category: Service
Good
Service better e expected
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/02/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  Please tell us how we can attain 5 star service in the future.

Junior H.
Clewiston, FL
09/16/2018 Category: Service
Horrible timing
My car was there for OVER 3 hours for a routine oil change. I understand Saturday’s are busy so I wasn’t too upset, especially with the shuttle service. They told me it would be an hour 1/2 but I’m patient. What made me extremely upset was that I got an email 2 days later about the status of my car and there was something that requires IMMEDIATE attention. Why wasn’t this brought to my attention while they had my vehicle? They could have taken care of it because it was the engine air filter!!! So my last oil changes they have not taken the time to clean out my air filter? And that is something that would have taken an additional 10 minutes to complete (if that) but now I have to get it taken care of at another time. Very disappointing
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/19/2018

Thank you for your feedback.

LR
Luis R.
Lake Worth, FL
09/14/2018 Category: Service
As expected
This is a very busy dealership so I understand that it may take longer than other places for the service to be complete. Nevertheless I only came in for an oil change and I was there for a better part of an hour and a half.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/18/2018

I am sorry that the service took longer than you expected.   This is never our intention to mismanage anyone's time. We will do a better job at setting a proper time expectation.

James W.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
09/11/2018 Category: Service
Poor customer service rep.
The tall blond service rep should be re-trained and or re assigned to a non customer contact position
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/11/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback.

EC
Edward C.
Boynton Beach, FL
09/03/2018 Category: Service
Ok
Satisfied, however the next day traded my vehicle for new Mercedes ,
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/06/2018

Please feel free to reach out to me on how to obtain 5 star service in the future.

John M.
West Palm Beach, FL
08/27/2018 Category: Service
Price is ridiculous
Give it an f
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/29/2018

Thank you for your recent feedback. I am sorry your recent visit was not satisfactory.  Without having any history on the vehicle, we don't always know what services have been performed elsewhere.  If you would like to give us your history, we can put it on file.  Thank you

Carol W.
West Palm Beach, FL
08/16/2018 Category: Service
See below
I have leased 2 cars from this dealership and have always been happy with customer service, timeliness and maintenance. This was the first time I had this experience. Although I live much closer to another dealership and it would be more convenient to take my car there I have always gone to this dealership for the above reasons.

Another issue I have encountered is a mix up of information with another family member. My Mom leased an Elantra at this dealership in 2017 and we share the same last name. Although she and I have tried to straighten this out many times, she continue to receive notifications and emails about my car (Sonata 2018) and me hers. The dealership continues to tell me it's fixed. They have also told me to call Blue Link to fix the problem. I have done this and they just refer me back to the dealership. Since neither can figure out where the mix up is, we continue to receive service information and promotions for each others vehicles. I have finally given up.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/17/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  I have forwarded your concerns on to bluelinke so hopefully we can get this issue resolved.

Lorraine M.
2018 Hyundai Santa Fe
07/30/2018 Category: Service
Communication
Work was great, communication was poor. /Would recommend but let them know when the car goes in the shop expect it to be all day, before you get it back.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/01/2018

Thank you for providing your feedback as this helps us better our business.  We will make sure to provide you with 5 star service at your next visit.

07/05/2018 Category: Service
N/a
N/a
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/09/2018

I am extremely sorry for the inconvenience you were caused.  We will reach out to you today to see if there is anything we can do to rectify this situation.

561.625.4787

2018 Hyundai Santa Fe S
06/12/2018 Category: Service
Ms Boncimino
The concern for your customers.

06/12/2018 Category: Service
Staff
The staff is very nice
Wait time is very long everyone said they were short of help.
Love my vehicle and want to make sure it is maintained so having patience is a must.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/18/2018

Thank you for your feedback.  We appreciate you being such a loyal customer.  We will try to minimize your wait times in the future.  Thank you

561.625.4787