Overall Rating 2.35294/5Overall Rating 2.35294/5rating 2.35294rating 2.35294rating 2.35294

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
1st visit very impressed with time spent to resolve issue with car.
I think they have a good staff to deliver
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

West Palm Beach, FL
2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Reviewer
Service takes too long...
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. It is never our intention to waste anyones time. If there is anything we can do to make sure your service is expidited, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great day.

BA
Bruce A.
Wells, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
courteous staff & convenient location
Quite satisfied with service except the length of time
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us. Enjoy your day.

NS
Nancy S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and knowledge of service personnel.
I have always been pleased with Napleton Hyundai's attention to keep my car in excellent running condition.

LE
Linda E.
Hobe Sound, FL
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Pick up
The only reason not a full five stars is I couldn’t find my car. It was in a lot i’ve never been to. I asked twice and was told hold the red button down and you’ll find it. Well, I’d have to know where to look. The service was not re-set to next appointment. This has nothing to do with my regular service person Dillene(sorry for the spelling). She is FABULOUS! I need to have her all the time. It also had nothing to do with the gentleman who checked me in. It was all in the pick up!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next servicie is a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us.

Lake Worth, FL
04/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and the service is good. I’ve never had to wait longer than expected.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please reach out to us. Have a great day.

RK
Raymond K.
North Palm Beach, FL
2019 Hyundai Tucson
04/19/2019 Category: Service
Professional and Friendly
It's great that you receive Free Oil Changes and Free Car Washes when you purchase a car at Napleton. The car wash this time was not that good as windows and front end of car was still dirty. It took 1 hour and 45 minutes for the oil change and car wash which I thought was too long.

I might add our first car wash about a month ago was excellent. That car wash took over an hour but worth it when you get an excellent car wash.

The service advisor was excellent!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/20/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. I will make sure that at your next visit you get a premium car wash. Enjoy your day!

West Palm Beach, FL
04/05/2019 Category: Service
My Tuscon
Had a great experience getting my Tuscon serviced .
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/06/2019

Thank you for the recent review. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service visit is a five star experience, please let us know. Have a great day!

RV
Robert V.
2015 Hyundai Genesis
04/01/2019 Category: Service
Good job
Thanks for the service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 04/02/2019

Thank you for the recent review. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a five star experience, please let us know. Thank you and enjoy the rest of your week!

AF
Allan F.
Pomona, NY
03/21/2019 Category: Service
My Hyundai service Experience
The service was good, & the service adviser was excellent.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/23/2019

Thank you so much for your wonderful review of our of staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

Javier F.
2011 Hyundai Elantra
03/21/2019 Category: Service
Staff is great!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/22/2019

Thank you for your review and for your business! Have a great weekend!

Loxahatchee, FL
2012 Hyundai Santa Fe
03/19/2019 Category: Service
Well done
Johnny was a great help, he was accommodating and attentive since I walked in. He kept me updated on my cars progress daily, listened to my questions and my concerns and explained what was being done on my Santa Fe. Everyone else I encountered were also very polite. This dealership made my service an easy process and I would come back if I have any other issues. (but hopefully not)
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/20/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your buisness and look forward to your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Elantra
03/12/2019 Category: Service
Thanks
Good work
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/13/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do in the future to provide you with five star quality service, please reach out to us.

Lake Park, FL
03/01/2019 Category: Service
The service was nice
Yes I would recommend this business
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 03/04/2019

Thank you for the recent review. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please let us know.

ES
Edward S.
2013 Hyundai Veloster
03/01/2019 Category: Service
Service advisors are very good, very efficient and understanding
My review is always good. I did not want to give ratings for bathrooms etc. as I have never used one... so I gave it the lowest rating in hopes someone will make a change in this questionnaire and not make it mandatory to fill in every question.

Thankyou for the recent feedback of our staff and store. We strive to provide you with five star quality service and hope to provide you with that at your next visit. Have a great day!

PL
Philip L.
Jupiter, FL
02/18/2019 Category: Service
Pretty cool
Everyone was nice to me
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/19/2019

Thank you for the recent review of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do to assure your next visit is a five star experience, please let us know. Have a great day!

PP
Peter P.
2008 Hyundai Sonata
02/09/2019 Category: Service
Napleton Hyundai, Palm Beach Gardens, FL
In general they are doing a good job.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/11/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next experience is five star quality service, please feel free to reach out to us.

Richard R.
Jupiter, FL
02/07/2019 Category: Service
mr rick rizzuto
good service facility. The waiting line a bit long for only 2 agents, but acceptable, not great. I'd still go back
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/09/2019

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Have an awesome weekend!

DO
Durois O.
Lake Worth, FL
02/04/2019 Category: Service
Nice funny people
It was a good experience like we will return.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/05/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and hope to provide you with five star service at your next visit.

John L.
02/01/2019 Category: Service
They did a good job.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 02/04/2019