Overall Rating 2.29268/5Overall Rating 2.29268/5rating 2.29268rating 2.29268rating 2.29268

EK

Joanne C.
North Palm Beach, FL
2008 Hyundai Elantra
10/26/2019 Category: Service
Everyone is so friendly and helpful.
The only problem I had was the representative said she sent me a text and an email after and I didn't receive either.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/29/2019

I apologize for the miscommunication! I will have someone reach out to you to make sure all your info in our system is accurate

James B.
Vlg Wellingtn, FL
10/10/2019 Category: Service
NICE PEOPLE WORKING THERE
IT WAS NOT THE GIRL WHO WROTE IT UP IN NO WAY
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/11/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If you'd like to come in for a premium car wash, we are more than happy to take care of that for you. It is never our intention to waste anyones time while their vehicle is in service, so I apologize for the extensive time it took to get your services taken care of. Enjoy your weekend and please do not hesitate to reach out to us if there is anything else we can do for you.

Jupiter, FL
10/07/2019 Category: Service
good service most of the time
I have said enough. figure it out.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 10/08/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next visit a five star experience, please let us know.

10/03/2019 Category: Service
👍
Everything went ok

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service experience is a five star experience, please let us know.

James K.
FL
09/17/2019 Category: Service
Good personal interaction'
Representative Pablo Minier was very attentive and work was completed ahead of schedule.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 09/18/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please let us know.

James K.
08/24/2019 Category: Service
Good Service
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/24/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please let us. Enjoy your day!

North Palm Beach, FL
08/20/2019 Category: Service
Satisfactory
Service facilities are not great and not not great. They are simply service facilities.

Thank you for your recent review. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service visit is a five star experience, please let us know.

CP
Carmen P.
2018 Hyundai Kona
08/20/2019 Category: Service
No comments
No comment

Thank you so much for the wonderful review of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit. Enjoy your day.

Timothy S.
08/15/2019 Category: Service
N/a
n/a
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 08/19/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next service visit is a five star experience, please let us know.

2017 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
07/25/2019 Category: Service
Pleasant maintenance visit
Oil and filter change time is longer than expected, 1.5 hours however they do have a nice waiting area inside and outside with snacks and coffee.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/26/2019

Thank you for the reccent feedback. If there's anything we can do to make sure your next service visit is a five star experience, please let us know.

Russell G.
Palm Beach Shores, FL
2013 Hyundai Santa Fe S
07/05/2019 Category: Service
Not Quite Fixed
I needed to have my break rotors resurfaced as they were squeaking badly. It is mostly better, but my breaks still squeak some. Everything else about my appointment was excellent.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 07/06/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback. I apoligize that your issue isn't fixed properly. If you would like to bring in your vehicle at your convinience to get the issue resolved, please let us know. Enjoy your weekend.

Lake Park, FL
06/14/2019 Category: Service
Customer service.
Responsiveness to meeting the customer’s needs.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 06/15/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make sure your future visits are a five star experience, feel free to reach out to myself. Have a wonderful weekend!

2019 Hyundai Sonata
05/26/2019 Category: Service
I have a leased car so i go there because it's free
I just got an oil change and general 1st maintenance . I would have liked it if they would have put some air in my tires because they were running a little low . I guess they forgot even though I specifically asked them to do that . I've had 4 cars with this dealership and I find they generally just do the bare minimum since service is free . The gal that initially helped me is always extremely nice though .
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/29/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. We hope to be able to provide you with five star quality service at your next visit. Enjoy your day!

2016 Hyundai Elantra
05/18/2019 Category: Service
1st visit very impressed with time spent to resolve issue with car.
I think they have a good staff to deliver
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/20/2019

Thank you for the recent feedback of our staff and store. We appreciate your business and look forward to your next service visit.

2014 Hyundai Tucson
05/15/2019 Category: Service
Reviewer
Service takes too long...
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/16/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. It is never our intention to waste anyones time. If there is anything we can do to make sure your service is expidited, please feel free to reach out to us. Have a great day.

BA
Bruce A.
Wells, ME
2019 Hyundai Tucson
05/06/2019 Category: Service
courteous staff & convenient location
Quite satisfied with service except the length of time
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/08/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us. Enjoy your day.

NS
Nancy S.
05/06/2019 Category: Service
Friendliness and knowledge of service personnel.
I have always been pleased with Napleton Hyundai's attention to keep my car in excellent running condition.

LE
Linda E.
Hobe Sound, FL
05/01/2019 Category: Service
Pick up
The only reason not a full five stars is I couldn’t find my car. It was in a lot i’ve never been to. I asked twice and was told hold the red button down and you’ll find it. Well, I’d have to know where to look. The service was not re-set to next appointment. This has nothing to do with my regular service person Dillene(sorry for the spelling). She is FABULOUS! I need to have her all the time. It also had nothing to do with the gentleman who checked me in. It was all in the pick up!
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/06/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make sure your next servicie is a five star experience, please feel free to reach out to us.

04/30/2019 Category: Service
The staff is friendly and the service is good. I’ve never had to wait longer than expected.
ROBERT M., Service Director from Napleton North Palm Hyundai responded on 05/01/2019

Thank you for your recent feedback. If there is anything we can do to make your next service visit a five star experience, please reach out to us. Have a great day.